Status: Active...sort of :)

Andy B's General Hospital

Objectivies

whatever I shrugged my shoulders and continued on my aimless journey. I even warmed a few nurses and doctors I ran into explaining that if you see a tall black figure in the shape of a male don't worry it's just Andy and he's trying to find his way out. 

"I don't have time for your jokes Daija! I'm very busy" A doctor whom I never seen before in my scolded me and left completely disrgardimg what I warned him oh well his fucking problem

After a while things in the ER seemed to slow down a lot. Not nearly as many people as....wait. How long have I Been walking? I can't remember. I don't even recall any mirrors, telephones or clocks anywhere. just my FUCKING luck... I sighed. Luckly a window had just so happened to be at the end of the hallway I was in. I jogged to it starting to feel some hope but my hope were crushed once more when I realized the building in which was in wrapped around in a complete circle with a commons area in the middle. To make it worse it look like was on one of the highest floor great At that point in time my hope was nearly gone.  How the fuck I'd get out I had no idea. I turned slowly on the heels of my   white shoes that apperently came with the scrubs I was wearing. I only own boots, high heels, flats, and flipflops. All that are black. I began to walk yet again until I came across an open door that led to a staircase, that unforunatly, only went up. 

Reaching the top of the stairs led me to a dimly lit nurses' office space. They appeared to look very busy with whatever they where doing. Paper work/fileing etc... Few of them where in dark blue scrubs among them was my mother.  

"Mama!" I shouted sprinting towords her. She looked from her desk and smiled. 

"Dai?" my mother called me by my nickname which I never liked

"Mommy, it's me"

"What are you here? I'm very busy"

"I know. Sorry for bothering you. I don't know how I got here but I-" I started my plea but until heard beeping sounds. My mom took out a walky talky. 

"Why do you have a Wally talky, mama?"

"The head nurse come up idea, new way to keep in contact" she explained quickly, I nodded 

"Angeline come-in, over" the Wally talky buzzed 

"I'm in, over" my mom replied to the voice while inside my head I made a childish remark 

....that's what she said... I giggled silently to myself. 

"We need you down in radiation therapy. We gotta spill, over" 

"Roger that, I'm coming. I'll be there in T-minus 8 minutes, over" 

My mom got up and walked over to a large metal cabinet, then pulled out a white hazardist suit and quickly slipped it on.  

"Mom! Since when have you been part of the sanitary squad?" My mother shrugged her shoulders sighing heavliy. It seemed like a lot of people where doing that nowadays 

"When ever duty calls, love" she grimniced then marched off with serval other nurse following behind her in simlar attire. I was l left there alone. By myself, once again wondering what in am I going to do?

"Whats going on here!?" I screamed to no one. Feeling drained I sat down at my moms desk attempting to plan my escape from this laybrith of a hospital. 

this is fucking it!

I came to a conclusion that there was no point of me moping, hoping somebody would save me. Or at least finding a person with sense that knew what the hell was happening here. I got up from my seat and exaimed my surroundings. I started grabbing anything that seemed useful. 

The first thing I got was my mom's work bag that hung on one shoulder. I also took two Wally talkys, some sanitary mask to cover my nose and mouth, gloves. I took a white nurses jacket and it on. I them slung the work bag over my shoulders and walked out of the office and down the staircase to a completely empty hallway that was once so very crowed. The halls where also dark and dimly lited. Only a few lights were on over head. Most of them were flickering on and off.

I began my walking yet again. My mission was simple. Although it obviously, according to previous events, it wasn't going to be easy...at all. 

Objective one: Find my mother

Objective two: Get the hell outta this place!

Simple, right? And I was just beginning to think I could do this by myself little did I know, what would be coming next.

I had lost track of time. I had no idea how long I'd been wondering aimlessly. Peeking around every corner. I began feeling very discouraged. My nose started burning and I felt the stinging sensation in my eyes which were feeling awfuly heavy. The threating tears blinded me. I closed my eyes tightly, let those tears swell and fall, running down my hot cheeks. Quickened my pace.

 I was just about to break out in to a run until something had stopped me. I bumped in to something so hard I fell backwards landing on my ass (which hurt quite a lot, I may add) then the back of my head hit the cold tile floors.  

"Fuck" I grunted I slowly sat myself up. In front on my eyes I saw leather worn boots. I glanced up even slower hoping it wasn't what I knew it was. Sure enough it was other than Andy smiling down on me. I inwardly groaned. not you, again
 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya! So managed to rushed the 2nd chapter real quick before my Internet is taking from me. Don't worry the entire story is complete in my notebook so when I have a chance to type it up it will fast and updated

Shoutout to ShockiiTheGreat for helping with this kick-awesomeness layout!

<3DaijaDisaster says....you should comment and subscribe!!