Status: The more comments and subscriptions, the more I post

I am Fate

Fate. It controls everything around us, the entire universe; time and space. Some people believe that fate controls every part of everyone's lives. The question is, what exactly is Fate? More importantly, who is Fate?

Faye; is Fate.


Being a normal girl one day and finding out the about a life you never knew the next can be mind shattering. This is the life of Faye, a girl who doesn't know how to run a business that her father left her. A girl who never even knew the man who left her power that could save or ultimately destroy lives.

Is determination ever really enough? Or, will temptation easily sway Faye to becoming someone she never wanted to be.

Will Faye save lives or end them? Can she?

The pressure was hard enough, before she found out that not everything is rooting for her to allow simplicity, some would wish to work against Fate and bring the world out of peace and happiness.

That leaves Zachary.... One of the biggest temptations that Faye has ever encountered. He's also the one thing that Faye won't let go of.

But, that is just a normal day in the life of Faye.

She is Fate. She is Faye.
  1. Chapter 1 - I am Fate. I am Faye
    this is who Faye is. I love this girl.
  2. Chapter 2 - And Then Nothing