Status: The more comments and subscriptions, the more I post

I am Fate

Chapter 2 - And Then Nothing

Chapter 2
Everyone was wondering what was wrong with me when i got back to school. I just couldn't stop smiling. He text me straight away to. I have read it that many times i know it off by heart.

Hey there cutey, save my digits or you will pay for it. Looking forward to tomorrow already ;) x

Do you want to know the reason i was smiling so much? He put a kiss on then end. I really don't know what is wrong with me at the moment. He has done something strange to me. Almost like i need to be with him. When i got back to mine i went straight to my room and flopped onto my bed sighing; remembering the way he handled me so firmly but never hurt me. Tomorrow would be fun; but i don't know if i could wait until tomorrow. i pulled out my phone and text him.

How about tonight Zachery. Or are you scared? x

I smiled as i put my phone on my stomach. Just the thought of being close to him. I know I'm being stupid and that he wont see me like that but i was sure going to have fun. He would not get me this time.
I thought of his smile again. The dimple he had on the right side and his beautiful green eyes. They alone were enough to fall for. As soon as i pictured his face my phone buzzed and i checked my texts. Smiling instantly as i saw the name 'Zachery' flash across my screen; i pressed read and smiled wider at the contents.

Sure Cutey. Meet me at the Park in 10. If you're late then there will be a punishment ;) xx

I couln't help the giggle that escaped my lips. I had only met him a few hours ago and knew practically nothing about him. But i didn't care. I trusted him. He also made every rational thought dissapear because he put an extra kiss on the text. I need to get a grip. Make him work for it.

The streets were empty as i strolled to the park; and for once in the 4 years i have lived here, the park was not full of kids or troublemakers. I couldn't help but smile at my luck. I sat down on the bench and waited. I was slightly early but if he didn't hurry then he would be the one suffering a punishment. Might take me a while to think of something truly impressive. So as i sat there thinking about the possibilities, i didn't hear the two boys come up to me until they were upon me; hands trying to grab at different places. They were about 20; drunk and obviously on drugs; as their eyes were bloodshot and puffy.

"Hello there you little beauty, I think you should come with us and make us happy!"
"Get away from me you dirty, tramp-ish low-lives." I spat. "I want nothing to do with you and i certainly don't want to smell like you."
"Here that Jimmy? eh? She doesn't want anything to do with us.. see now little girly here. We don't do as we're told does we Jimmy?"
"That's right Paul! I think we should show her who's boss" and then they launched themsleves at me and i lashed out instinctivley. Even as drunk as they were, they were strong. I didn't want to think about what they were going to do to me. To be honest; i didn't want to stick around that long to find out. Where the hell was Zach? I could really do with some help right about now. So i screamed. Not out of terror; but in the hope that Zach was near and moved a bit quicker. The taller one, Jimmy; put his hand over my mouth and i was about to be sick. he musn't have washed his hands for a month at least.
As much as i didn't want to i had to put his hand in my mouth so i could bite him and get me mouth free again. I could taste blood after my teeth had sunk in; i didn't hold back at all. If i had known what was to come next i might have thought twice about biting him. He yanked his hand from my mouth and back-handed my face with all the power he had and i am honestly surprised i am alive. The pain is absolutely incredible and i couldn't see anything but blackness.
No matter how hard i tried to force myself to move i couldn't. I could only hear voices and feel the repetitive kicking in my stomach, back and head. Then a trickle of something wet and sticky started to make it's way down my head and dripped from my nose. Even my hearing was going funny. I felt fingers fumbling with my shirt and pants and i knew i had to stop them. But i couldn't move at all.
The next thing i hear is a lot of loud noise, two thuds; and then nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is dedicated to anyone who knows how this feels. I will let you know that this is a good thing in a way. i promise. Comment and subscribe!