Status: New! Slowly active. (:

School Boy Humor

Stephen

*Beep, Beep, Beep*
I rolled over, groaning, and slamed my hand down on the snooze button on my alarm for the third time this morning. I figured that I should get up and get ready to go to hell school.
I use to love going to school. That is until High school came along and we got a new kid. His name is Tyler Augustus. He is a complete dick to me. I don't know why though. I've never did or said anything to the guy. And I'm the only one that he does this to! Everyone else he just ignores and moves on, But me, he has to make fun of what I'm wearing, or the way I have my hair, or he pushes me into a locker every single day. This has been happening to me since the very first time he laid eyes on me freshmen year when he moved here.
At least it's finally senior year. Next year, I can finally leave this place an move on with my life.
I got out of my bed, got into the shower, and then got dressed. After, I straightened my hair, put on a little bit of eye liner, and headed downstairs.
I walked into the kitchen, got out a piece of bread and put it in the toaster. While I waited for my toast I walked out into the living room to see Stella sitting on the couch eating cereal and watching the news. My mom was probably out here before, but probably went into her room. I sat down next to Stella.
"Good morning," She said, not looking up from her bowl.
I mumbled back a 'morning' and stood back up when I heard the timer go off for my toast.
I walked out into the kitchen and got out peanutbutter and got my toast out of the toaster. Everyone calls me weird for putting peaunt butter on my toast, but I don't care what they say because I love it.
When I finished my toast I ran back up to my room and grabbed my bag and my keys and made my way back downstairs.
"Bye mom!" I yelled out as I got to the door.
"Bye sweetie! Have fun at school!" Oh yeah... Fun...
I walked out the door and made my way over to my 1998 monte carlo. That's another thing everyone made fun of me for. They all say that I need to get a newer car, but I don't want to give up my baby.
I got into my car and made my way to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there! :D
So I decided to start writing a new story.
I'm really starting to like this one... I have a couple chapters typed up, but I'm not gunna post any until I get a few comments or subscribers...c:
Ooh! and here's... Stephen's car.c:

Hope you like this!<3
Leave me some love?c: