Status: New! Slowly active. (:

School Boy Humor

Tyler

"Come on Tyler! You're going to make me late!"
I rolled over and looked at the clock on my nightstand. 6:50. Crap. I have to be at school in 30 minutes. Groaning, I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. By the time I got out of the bathroom, it was 7:05. Okay, so I guess that it wasn't really a quick shower, but it was still quicker than my usual ones. I got dressed and ran downstairs.
"Well it's about time!" My dad said from the front door.
"yeah, yeah, yeah," I said while running around the house looking for my keys.
Where the hell did I put them?!
"Looking for these?" I looked over to my dad and saw that he had my keys hanging from his neck.
I rolled my eyes and pulled the lanyard off from around around his neck. "Thanks," I said and then left the house and made my way to my car. I had my bag in the backseat because I didn't bother to bring it inside yesterday when i got home from school.

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I? Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever ever...
Ever...


Groaning, I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see who was calling me.
Andrew.
"Hey. What's up?"
"What's up?!? I'm just sitting in school waiting for your ass to get here! Where the hell are you?!?"
"Dude, chill. I was just getting into my car when you called me."
"Alright... Well, you better get here. If you're late again you're gunna get suspended, remember?"
"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there. Don't you worry."
We said our goodbyes, and I made my way to school. It was 7:18 when I got there. School starts at 7:20. great.
I parked my car and grabbed my bag from the backseat before running towards the school. I got in there just in time before the doors lock. At 7:20 the doors lock and you have to go in through the office, which I'm so glad that I didn't have to do. I didn't even bother going to my locker, I didn't want to be even later. When I got to my homeroom class, I sighed in relief when I didn't see the teacher in there. I walked over to Andrew and took my seat next to him.
"Well hello Mr. Augustus. Nice to see you finally made it." My eyes widened as I turned around to see my teacher standing behind me with his arms crossed in front of his chest.
"I- Mr. Henson I was just in the bathroom."
"Hm. I'm sure you were. That's why you look so scared to see me." I turned back around in my seat and put my head on my desk. "Don't think you're getting off easy. Go down to the office and tell them that you were late. Again."
I sighed and stood up, grabbing my bag and made my way to the door.
Great. I'm gunna get suspended. That's just wonderful...
I walked out in the hallway and started walking towards the office, but someone caught my eye.
"Hey dork!" I yelled out, and he stopped dead in his tracks.
I walked up behind him. "Where do you think you're going, nerd?"
I felt him shake as he spoke. "I- I'm g-going d-down to a-art," He stutterd out.
"Hm. Well get going then. Don't want to see you getting a detention for being late," I said while pushing him forward making him fall on his knees, dropping everything.
I walked past him, shaking my head and made my way to the office.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hia.c:
okay so I know that I said I would update when i got a couple comments or subscribers... I only got two subscribers, no comments): but I thought that I would update for ya anyways.(:

Hope you enjoy!<3(:
Leave me some love, please?<3(: