Status: New! Slowly active. (:

School Boy Humor

Stephen

I walked into the school after getting out of my car, and went up to my locker. When I got there, Nicki was already standing at hers (which is right next to mine) talking to some guy that I didn't recognize. When I opened my locker, Nicki said goodbye to the guy and she turned around towards me.

"Hey there sweetie pie," she said while leaning forwards and kissing me on the cheek.
"Hi Nicki," I said back, smiling. "Who was that?" I asked, refering to the guy that was just standing here not too long ago.
"Oh, that was Oli,"she smiled and I saw a light pink forming on her cheeks. "I-I kinda like him, but I don't know if I should ask him out or not. I mean, he's really sweet and really, Really cute, but, I just don't know... What do you think, baby cakes?" She asked me and looked over in the direction in which 'Oli' just went to see him staning there talking to a couple of people.
"Hmm... Yeah, he's pretty cute. Brown shaggy hair, blue eyes... Oh yeah, deffinatly," I said looking back at her and smiling. "And if he's as sweet as you say he is then most deffinatly go for it."
She smiled at me. "Really? You really think I should?" I nodded, making her smile grow even bigger. "Thanks Stephen." She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me, which I responded to right away.
She pulled away and smiled at me. "Okay, I'll do it. I'll see you later and tell you how it went."
"Okay," I smiled back at her.
'See you later sweetie," She said while closing her locker and going over to Oli.

This is why me and Nicki are best friends. We always know whoes right and whoes wrong for one another. She always helps me with finding guys, which is always hard seeings how there are only three gay guys in this school, one of which is me, and the other two are complete assholes, and I always help her find guys. I would help her with finding girls too, but I'm not too good at that...

I grabbed my things out of my locker and closed it just when the bell rings. Great. Well at least I'm going to art. Mrs. Bell always gives us a couple more minutes to get to her class because the art room is all the way in the basement.

I was almost past the office, on my way to the stairs, when someone called out something that made me freeze.
"Hey dork!" Oh god... What does he want now?
He walked up behind me and I could feel his breath on my neck. I sent shivers down my spine, but not in a good way.
"Where do you think you're going, nerd?"
"I- I'm g-going d-down to a-art," Crap. Why the hell do I have to stutter so much?!
"Hm. Well get going then. Don't want to see you getting a detention for being late," he chuckled before pushing me forwards, away from him. I fell to my knees on the floor, dropping all of my books and papers in the process.
I heard him laugh as he shook his head and walked passed me into the office

Well isn't this starting to be a great day so far?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola! :D
Her'e Oli.c:
Thanks:
Angels Suffocating - haha I love them too.<3(:
And Thanks to my 5 Subscribers(:

Leave me some love, Please?<3(:

Love you guys<3