Status: New! Slowly active. (:

School Boy Humor

Tyler

I walked into the office and sat down on one of the chairs. One of the secretarys, Mrs. Gilbert, looked at me from over her computer screen.

"What are you here for now Tyler?"

"Eh. Same old, same old. Teacher's being an ass and he sent me down here to get suspended for being late again," I replied back, shrugging.

"We do not use that kind of language here Mr. Augustus." I looked over to see the principal standing by his door with his arms crossed.

"Sorry. I meant to say 'My teacher's being an ass and he sent me down here to get suspended for being late again'."

Mrs. Gilbert rolled her eyes and went back to work on whatever was on her computer.

The principal, Mr. Kingsley, sighed. "Come on Tyler. Let's just get this over with."

I nodded, standing up and walking into his office. Mr. Kingsley walked in after me and closed the door behind him.

"Sit down and get comfy there. We're going to have a little talk about your behavior for a while."

I just nodded and went and sat down in one of the large wooden chairs that sat in front of his large desk. I pulled the other chair over and kicked my feet up, and crossed my hands behind my head.

"Put your feet down, Tyler."

"Why? You told me to get comfy, so therefore I am."

Mr. Kingsley rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Okay then. Tyler, what made you late for class this time?"

"Woke up late," I replied, picking at my nails, not even bothering to look at him.

"This is the 12th time that you have been late this school year."

"Yeah, yeah."

"Mr. Augustus. We take that very seriously. You should know this from your several detentions that you have recieved over the last four years of being here."

I just shrugged.

Mr. Kingsley sighed. "Alright then. You are going to be given one weeks suspension."

This time I actually looked at him. Shock written all over my face. "What?! Mr. K, I- I can't be suspended! My dad's going to kill me!"

Now this time he was the one that shrugged. "I guess you should've thought about that before you decide to come to school late once again."

I tipped my head back and groaned. Oh, I am so going to be dead...

"Alright Tyler you can-"

Before he finished speaking, Mrs. Gilbert opened the door.

"Uh- Excuse me sir, but you have another student waiting out here."

Mr. Kingsley nodded. "Alright send them in. I'm finished with Tyler now."

Mrs. Gilbert nodded and shut the door.

"Okay Tyler. You may go now. I will see you next week."

Sighing, I nodded. When I was about to stand up, the door opened and that kid walked in.

He noticed me looking at him because he flinched and looked away.

"Ah, hello Stephen. What brings you here?"

"uh- I was late to art."

Ha. I made the little fucker late...

"Really? That's not like you, Stephen. You're one of our greatest students and-"

Mr. Kingsley stopped talking and looked up at me.

"Tyler? What are you still doing here?"

"I was just going," I mumbled back to him.

I started walking out the door when I accidentially bumped into Stephen, making him stumbled a bit.

"Oops." I rolled my eyes and continuted walking out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to -
Angels Suffocating
Hot Chelle Rae
- I like your username by the way. (:
ephedrine ruby - Of course I love them both! They're both amazing <3 :D

Yayy and update :D
Are you proud of me? (:

Sorry that I haven't had any time to update, I've been busy.. and Then I was going to update, but then Hurricane Irene came, and I had no power... So I couldn't. :x

Leave me some love? :D
<3