Status: New! Slowly active. (:

School Boy Humor

Tyler.

I seriously cannot believe that I got a suspension.

I mean, I kind of figured that I would get one at some point in my life, but now that I got one, I'm sort of freaking out. What's my dad going say about it?? Ever since I got my first detention, he's been freaking out on me and telling me that I should be doing better and shouldn't be getting in trouble and blah, blah, blah.. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my dad. He's an amazing dad. He's like my other best friend. It's just that, ever since my mom passed away, he hasn't been the same. I've changed a lot too. I wasn't always a bad kid. Just when she passed away, thinhs at my house started to change. Nothing was ever the same.

I really miss her. She was the only one that I could really trust with all of my problems and secrets. I use to go to my friends, but they stopped talking to me after I came out to them as Bi. They all told me that it wasn't right and that I should just stay away from them because I was 'contagious' and theh didn't want me to spread it onto them. I knew that I never should have trusted them. My middle school years were hell. I would go to school every day and get picked on and shoved into lockers and get called a fag. Everyday. For three years. Three fucking years. Then my mom passed away. That's when I started cutting. I couldn't live with the pain any more. I just wanted everything to end.

One day, it had gotten so bad that my dad walked into my room to find me surrounded by razors, blood, and some empty pill bottles. I was rushed to the hospital to get some stitches and to get my stomach pumped. That was when my dad had finally decided that it was time for us to move and start everything over. "A fresh start."

When I first started at my new school, what my dad had said stuck in my head the first couple weeks. "A fresh start."

So that's exactly what I wanted.

I didn't want to be the 'fag' that always got beaten up and was taunted every single day. No. I wanted to be on top of everything and everyone else.

I wanted revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hello there. (;
HAPPY IERO-WEEN!! ;D
haha :D
And a happy birthday to frankie. :3
Ohmygee! O.o
I FINALLY was able to update!
Even though it may be short../: I typed it all on my ipod though so..
If there are any fuck up's.. Sorry.
So this is just kind of a chapter on what Tyler is going through.

Thanks to::
Hot Chelle Rae
OneNightStand

Love you guys! :D
<3