Status: New! Slowly active. (:

School Boy Humor

Tyler

When I got home, my dad didn't look one bit pleased at all.

"Care to explain?" He stood in the living room, staring at me with his arms crossed, and tapping his foot.

"Um.." I stood there in front of him, trying to look any where but at him.

"We had talked about this Tyler. You said that you we going to do better this year."

"I didn't," I snapped back at him.

"Excuse me?"

"You said that I was going to do better. i however, didn't. I'm not changing just because you said that I have to."

My father just stared at me, taken back from my small random outburst. I've had a bad day, what does he expect?

"Excuse me, but since you live in my house, you have to do what I say."

"I don't have to do anything!" I all but screamed out at him. "I'm 18! I can do what ever the fuck I want!"

"Watch your mouth! And okay. Since you're 18 and think that you can do anything you want, why don't you just move out then?"

"Maybe I will."

"Yeah, Okay. Where do you plan on living? It's not like you have a job to afford a nice house anyways."

"I'll just go live with Andrew for now until I can."

"Like hell you will."

I just sighed and looked away from him. I really hate fighting with him. Its been becoming a constant thing with him ever since we moved here.
Some nights he'll come home drunk and start screaming at me for no reason.
I just want my normal life back..
I didn't even notice that i had started crying until my dad put his hand on my shoulder, making me look up at him.

"Why are you crying bud? Look, I know things have been hard these past few years, but I'm trying okay?"

I nodded tiredly.

"Why don't you do something to get your mind off of things? Isn't there that class trip coming up here soon?" I nodded again. "Well there you go. maybe that'll take some of the weight off your shoulders?"

I looked up at him. "I guess so." He smiled sadly at me.

"Now. Go down to your room. You are still in so much trouble."

I rolled my eyes. Typical dad. I walked over to the door to the basement and made my way down to my room.

When I got down there, I took out my phone and noticed that I had a text from Andrew. I layed down on my bed and read it.

Dude! ohmygod, you will not believe this! o.o

What happened now?

We got our roomates for the class trip!

ah, sweet. Who'd you get stuck with?

eh, just chris. but i'm more worried for who youre stuck with.

Why? Who am I with?

um.. stephen..?


I almost dropped my phone when I finished reading that.
I'm stuck sharing a room with him?!?

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

sorry dude. wish i was, but sadly im not.

Great. And dad said that that trip would help clear my mind.
yeah right. Try clearing it now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey There!
So, sorry for not updating.
I know I said that I would try to, but I was busy so I couldn't.

and thanks to Hot Chelle Rae for the comment. (:

So how was everyones holiday?! :D

Mine was pretty good..
I got my Kobra Kid jacket! :'D

okay so anyways..
sorry for the shittyness of this chapter... o.e
comment,rate,subscirbe.. all that jazz.
Love youuu(: