Status: Finished.

Four Matches.

College.

Jake’s P.O.V.
“I thought you were meant to be around Grace’s?” I ask Gerard as I finish drawing.
“She has a school meeting tonight and she’s covering someone at work tomorrow. I might pop round tomorrow after she’s finished though.” Gerard replied still looking at the TV.
Gerard had partly moved in with Grace and Ella now. He lives there from 5pm Friday to about 10pm Sunday. I thought it was quite sweet actually. He spends his weekends with her and the week here.
“You’ll be happy to know that me and Mikey won’t be doing anything, anymore…” I sigh and turn the page of my art book.
“Why?” Gerard looked up at me. I could tell he wanted to grin.
“He has a boyfriend… like everyone else…” I sigh and look down, drawing.
“Oh right… I doubt it’ll last long…” He replied and got a cigarette out. “Did you finish that piece from this morning?”
“Yeah… it’s not my best…” I say and turn the page back and hold it up to him.
“I like it… its cute.” Gerard smiled before lighting his cigarette.
I sigh and put it back down, and carried on drawing my next piece. I was drawing death. I feel like crap, I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and slammed on the ground. As I sat there drawing, I found myself reflecting on my life. My parents are dead, my hero and ex-boyfriend who I spent the good part of half a year with left me and has now moved to LA… My lover has left me… Gerard’s leaving me and I lost all the friends I used to before I met the guy’s. I only have a small job and these drawings that are keeping me here. I feel tears start to fall from my eyes and smudge my art work. I feel so pathetic and lonely.
“Jake… what’s wrong?” Gerard asked me sounding concerned.
“Everything…” I cry out and put the pencil down.
I shake a little as I feel Gerard’s arms wrap around my shoulders as he hugs me from behind. I sob and rest my head back against his chest as he slowly strokes my hair.
“I can’t cope with this anymore Gee…” I whimper and try to wipe my eyes.
“You are so strong Jake… I know you can pull through.” Gerard whispered and kissed the top of my head.
“But I can’t! I can’t see this getting any better… I am worthless and I have nothing…” I turn around and hug him properly.
We stayed there for quite a long time, just hugging as Gerard whispered encouraging things into my ear. I tried to listen and agree, but I just couldn’t do it. I don’t believe him. I don’t believe I am worth living.

-Two Hours Later-
“What about college?” Gerard asked me and bought up some links on the computer.
“Maybe… I guess…” I look at the laptop screen.
We look at a few of the websites. Discussing what I could do. We decided it would be good for me to get some proper qualifications as well as something fun. So we decided on one that is an hour or so drive from here. I will be studying all the basics, English, Maths, etc. As well as, I have chosen to do photography and fine art. We fill in all my details into the website and send a request to join.
“I hope you get in Jakey, you need something to do.” Gerard smiled and hugged me.
“Thanks… because you know, I’m wasting my life away…” I laugh and take a drag of my cigarette.
“You know what I mean.” Gerard laughed and nudged me. “Hey, let’s go out and get some dinner…”
“What we getting?” I nod and stand up. I grab my car keys.
“McDonalds?” Gerard asked and stood.
“Had that yesterday… what about pizza?” I smile and slip my shoes on.
“Sure. Beat you to the car.” Gerard winked and ran up the stairs.

-A Month And A Half Later-
“I can’t believe my baby is going to college.” I smile at Donna as she wrap’s her arms around my neck and pulling me to her face.
“Ugh, you do realise I will still be here don’t you? It’s not that far. I’ll be home at the end of the day.” I laugh as she covers my cheek in her red lipstick.
“Enjoy yourself, Jakey! And what do you want for dinner?” She smiled up at me.
“Whatever you are cooking, this isn’t really that big of a thing.” I smile and kiss her cheek. “I should get going. My first class is in two hours. See you guy’s later.” I smile and pull away from mum and wave to Gerard and Mikey, before climbing into my car and driving off.
I was glad that this college could get me in, considering I applied way too late. But I got in. Gerard and Mikey came with me for my introduction day last week. They tried to disguise themselves, although at least 20 people still recognised them and decided to be my best friends. All of those people aren’t my friends. I do have a friend though, her name is Kelsey. She ran up to us on that introduction day. She hugged me and said how much she love’s Blink 1-8-2. I did look at her as if she was crazy until she pointed at my shirt. She walked with us, constantly talking about how much she loves the band and how she met them. She has a tattoo of their autographs on her lower back. She had shown us, saying how awesome they were. She seemed pretty cool. Just before we were about to leave, she hugged me and said we had to be best friends and gave me her phone number. She didn’t mention that it was Gerard and Mikey with me. I don’t think she knew. But we got on so well and have been texting all week. She really could be a good friend.
I parked my car and walked up to the front of the building, my bag over my shoulder.
“Well hello there sexy.” Kelsey grinned at me.
“Hey…” I smile and see some people pointing and whispering.
“So I heard this funny rumour this morning, while waiting for you.” She giggled.
“Anything interesting…?” I smile, looking at the time on my phone before getting a cigarette out and lighting it.
“Oh, just that some guy called Jake Reid happened to know the whole of the amazing Ex-band My Chemical Romance! And was in a relationship with one, related to another and is soon to be a brother to the other two…” She giggled some more and sat on the wall.
“Oh…” I sigh and take a drag of my cigarette. “Well what can I say? Mama Way wants to adopt me… As much as Ray wants me to be a Toro… as for Frank, he is a complete dick. So… yeah I know them… it doesn’t mean you will get a free pass to meet them, just so you know… and if you only want to be my friend because of that, like the 20 people that recognised them last week, then to be honest, you can fuck off.” I groan.
“I would rather be your friend. I don’t care… I think it’s pretty cool but not who you are…” She smiled and kicked my leg a little. “I want to know Jake. Not the band. Although I kinder want to know why Frank’s a dick… but then I am extremely nosy. You should have gathered that from the texts. Which by the way, you didn’t reply to my last question! Are alien’s real?” She stared up at me looking serious.
“Yes, they are here with us, right now.” I laugh and take a few more drags of my cigarette and put it out. “We’ll be late for our first class…” I smile and put my arm out for her.
She stood and linked her arm though mine. “So you honestly think they are here?” She raised an eyebrow.
“Yep, everywhere… stealing our thoughts… see him.” I nod to the guy walking in front of us. “He’s one… and all the platypuses… all aliens” I smile as we walk to class.
“I knew it!” She gasped.

The End… or is it?
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the end of Four Matches.
It sort of lost what it was about and I lost interest in it.
I might write a sequel, but honestly idk...
I will be writing something though.

Thank for reading and let me know what you thought of it.

Also; If you could, could you give me some help on what I can write next? any Idea's?
Thank you!