Status: Oh Hold

Be My Strength

ON HOLD (rewriting the whole chapters)

I didn’t want to go with him. He was basically a stranger, I barely know him but I heard another gunshot and ducked away behind the car. Andy opened the door and I jumped inside. Andy struggled to find some wires under the steering wheel and he started to connected it somehow that I didn’t really don’t know but the engine started just in time right when the men showed up right outside my window. He pointed the gun but the other man pushed him, “no gun you asshole!” The other man banged the window and tried to open the door but Andy hopefully already hit the gas and left the parking lot. Andy hit the barrier and I screamed out loud. Those two men trying to caught us by running but it was useless because our car already hit the road and we left them behind.

Kelsey go to Japan try to find a new life. She meet Andy at the airport and doesn't like him at the first place. Suddenly there are two men chasing on them. Andy take Kelsey who doesn't know about what's going on and they runaway together. Andy tell her the reason but there is something that Andy still keep a secret from her.

Disclaimer: I don't own Andy Glass or any famous characters in this story, but I own Kelsey and the original characters and of course the plot.

PS: English not my primary language. Please forgive for grammatical error.
Beta reader will much appreciate, anyone?


©Fasyarawr, 2011-2016
  1. Chapter 1
    Intentions
  2. Chapter 2
    I Survive
  3. Chapter 3
    Savior of the Week
  4. Chapter 4
    I Will Not Reap Destruction
  5. Chapter 5
    Tracing Back Roots
  6. Beliefs
  7. Broken Statues
  8. Mis//Understanding
  9. What I Wished I Never Had