Status: Oh Hold

Be My Strength

Chapter 4

"Andy, watch out!" I screamed when the same black jeep almost hit us from the right side after we just passed a corner. That car slipped a little.

"Fuck!" Andy took this opportunity and he changed the car gears and hit the gas. The driver of that car figure out that we were about to ran away so he struggled to found his gripped and then speed up to chased us. I kept looking back and forth while Andy sticks his head to the road in front of us. We were racing in the middle of Shibuya busy street, trying so hard not to hit anyone. Andy's driving skill was magnificent but the man who chasing us surprisingly good even though Andy already drove and twirled the car and went to a narrow street to got out from their chase but it was useless.

We turned again at the end of the corner. It was an uphill road and suddenly there was another car coming from the front. That car was a little and bumped because of the gravity when the tires hit the road. Now there were two cars chasing on us. One was coming from the back and one coming from the front. I looked back and that car still tailed close to our car.

"Kels, fasten your seat belt!" Ordered Andy.

I nodded and followed what he said. I was holding the seat so tightly because I knew Andy was going to do something. Our car and the car in front of us drove faster toward us and we did the same to the car.

"A-Andy! Andy!"

"Trust me!" He said.

We were going to crash if we didn't stop but Andy tightened his hands to the wheel and his eyes looked straight to the front. I bit the skin inside my mouth and all I had to do now is believe him. Right before we were about to hit, Andy swerved sharply. My body slammed to the door because of the unexpected swing. That car coming from the front just hit the left side of our car.

Still a little bumpy, Andy quickly turned right into an alley. The alley was so narrow, made us hit the garbage cans that placed on the side of the alley. We were in the middle of the alley when two motorcycles came from a different direction, one from behind and one from the front.

The one from the front was swinging the bat in his hand. He took a passage between the wall and our car from Andy's side. He was about to slam our front glass when Andy opened his door and it hit him critically. He was throwing in the air and slammed to the biker who chased us from behind. Both of them fell and hit the ground so hard. Andy quickly closed the door and hit the gas again. We finally got out from the alley and back to the road.

“Oh yeah! Eat that you bastard!” I shouted when I saw the bikers couldn’t stand a chance to chase us anymore.

“Save it for later, Kels” said Andy.

I looked at him and he gave his signature smirk to me. Andy gave an eye sign to the rear mirror, so I quickly turned my head to the back and I saw five cars were chasing on us now.

“Andy, behind us!”

“Yeah I know. Don’t worry about that.”

“You really have a serious situation with that man who lost lot of his money because of you!” I shook my head and sighed.

“You never know!” He chuckled. “Five or dozens cars, they can’t catch me. I won’t let that happen!” He put his hand out of the window and gave his middle finger.

Right after that, our car jumped because the road was up and down. I could feel my tummy moved to my chest. I held to whatever I could right now, because Andy drove the car wilder than before.

“It’s not going to end, Andy! We have to do something!”

“I got an idea!”

"What are you gonna do?" I asked and he just smirked at me. "I don't like this!"

Andy winked at me, and he faster the car. Those five cars kept chasing on us. One of them crashed in a junction because he was too concentrated tailing on us and didn’t pay attention when we passed the junction, when the traffic lights turned red. A truck immediately hit the car. I heard a very loud sound when one car hit another one. The rest of the cars came out of the smoke and back on their business.

Andy went to a building and straightly to the parking garage. He hit the barrier without bothered the security that screamed at us for break through the building. The car circled up and up until we reach the fifth floor. I didn’t know what he would do but I knew it would be bad. He stopped the car in the middle of the parking garage.

“What are you doing? Drive!”

“Not yet! “Not yet, Kels. Not yet! We have to wait!”

Right when the cars that chased showed up in the same level with us. Andy squared off the car and when he thought it would be the right time to go, he hit the gas. My heart pumped again. It felt like it can jump out from my body. The adrenaline rushed and I could feel the heat even though we were in autumn season at the moment. The car rolled and the tires squealed but it didn’t make him stop. We were driving straight to the side of building and he hit the concrete. Our car fly passed over. I held my breath and hoping we wouldn’t fall down. But Andy’s prediction was right. We somehow landed smoothly and perfectly at the right time over the overpass.

One of the cars was chasing on us but unfortunately it couldn’t make it. It hit the rear end of the bridge. The rest of the cars didn’t tail us anymore. We were finally safe for now.

“Heck yes! Damn Andy, that was brilliant!”

“Thank you! I know, I know, I know I’m the greatest!” He chuckled and caused me a big smile. “At least we’re safe for now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope the car chase is good enough. I watched tons of car chase clips on YouTube for some references beside I just watched Fast Five a few days ago so it kinda help me a little.
Can I get a comment or two and maybe some more subscribers? Please with cherry on top hehe.

PS: I need someone who can help me beta-ed this fanfic, because I'm sucks with grammar :( will someone help me?