Status: Oh Hold

Be My Strength

What I Wished I Never Had

The outside of the farm was pitch black. Maggie already turned off all the lights so no one could see us sneaking around under the bushes. Andy was holding my hand and kept looking back and forth, checking if nobody was behind us and tried to keeping me safe.

Not long after we left, there were two men come to Maggie's house and knocking incredibly hard and it made me jumped and turn around to see the front door that we just left. Maggie came out and those two men who I believed the ones chasing us back in London were arguing with her and forced to come inside her house. The old lady couldn’t do anything when the men came inside and I could hear some of her things break and the sound of the glasses being thrown. My heartbreak knowing Andy and I were the problem and Maggie has to got the consequence just for helping us out.

Andy whispered to me and made turn around to him. He was signaling me to keep moving forward. We walked while kept our body as low as we could so nobody able to see us, when suddenly someone walked near us with their flashlight. Andy stopped and held me closer to him. My heart was beating so fast and my body was shaking at this situation. Andy held my hand tightly, tried to calm me down.

"Where the hell is that fucking lunatic!?" The man who was stood and holding the flashlight behind us started to talk.

"Calm down lad!" Said the other man with more raspy voice.

"I'll make him pay for what he did to Julie!" I slowly looked at Andy who keep look straight.

"Harry... It's not his fault"

Harry? Is he the boy from Mr. Williamson's Bakery?

"Shut up! It's all because of him. It's because he came to her life! To our lives!" He then ran to Maggie's house because I hear some rocks clenching.

Andy immediately dragged me to run away from the farm. We ran as fast as we could. But the thoughts about Julie that Harry said kept spinning inside my head. I was trying so hard to catch my breath. A little part of me wanted to stop but Andy's big hand that holding my hand made me want to be with him forever. I tried to move away the negative thoughts until we finally reach some place safe.

We ran until we finally in the grape farm. Andy was looking for the entrance, which is hide behind the big rocks and trees. We entered and thank God there was electricity in there.

I walked slowly to the end side of the cellar and dropped my backpack. I lay down my back to the wall and slowly dragged myself to the floor. Andy sat next to me after grabbed a blanket from a cupboard and give it to me. We both were in silent. I want to ask him about what I heard in the farm but I'm afraid he'll get mad at me.

"It was my fault....."

"What..."

"What Harry said was true. I know I shouldn't come here and... and met Julie..."

"What do you mean?" I look up and see Andy put down his face between his knees. "Maggie said Julie was already sick when she met you"

"I gave her hope, Kels! And it was a mistake. Julie was special, she was so special!" Andy started to sob. "We had a great time together. But when I get back to the states and I got into trouble causing me to runaway. I can't contact her and she stopped taking her medication. I broke her heart, Kels!" Andy looked at me in the eye and I can feel that he's hurt when he's telling me all of these.

"So yes it's true! I shouldn't come here at the first place. I make somebody's beloved person gone forever" he's in silent for a second. "I shouldn't give her hope... I was so afraid to come here and meet Aunt Margareth. I know in her heart she blame me for what happen to her daughter but she can't do anything. There's something that hurt deep behind her smile"

I can't think straight right now. Andy is still in love with her and I'm just nobody. I'm sure Andy doesn't feel a thing about me. He'll never feel the same way that I feel about him that growing inside me day by day. I bit my lip so hard but it doesn't feel a thing. I grab and squeeze my own hand so hard until my nails leave marks on it. I started to cry when I feel Andy's hand on my hand.

"And then you came... You came into my life. There's something I feel when I see you"

I take back my hand off of him. "But I just a reminder to Julie. You thought you feel it toward me, but it was just a memory of her when you see me!" I snap and burst into tears. "You take me here just to make her back when you see me!"

I know I shouldn't say something like that to him, but my heart hurts. It's so hurts and I don't want to see Andy's face right now.

"No! No it's not! Well... It is at first. But... B-but you're different. You're something. I started to feel something about you. I... I-I don't want to lose you"

I look at him and I could see his blue honest sincere eyes look straight to my eyes. He slowly put and brushed my cheek with his fingers. He cupped my cheek and brought me closer to him. The last thing I know is, he kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go, another update :) So Andy finally tells her his true feeling. Also more truth about the reason why Andy has been chased will be revealed as soon as possible. Do you guys have idea why? :D

Anyway, thank you so much for keep reading my fanfic. Love you all <3
Cheers,
Fasya