Coming Alive in August

Liar (It Takes One To Know One)

The group all meet up at the front gate of the park ready to leave. Kaitlin cannot stop from yawning. Ian looks at her and smiles putting his arm around her. She stumbles closer to him then wraps her arms around his neck and buries her face into his shoulder. He lazily runs his fingers slowly up her back. A chill goes up her spine making her shiver against him.

"Kai, can I talk to you for a second?" Ryan asks sounding unsure.

Kaitlin groans and steps back from Ian. Her eyes meet his and she smiles shyly. She giggles softly then looks over at Ryan. He grabs onto her arm and pulls her away from the others. "Ryan," she gasps pulling her arm.

Ryan looks at her like he hurt her. "I'm sorry, sorry," he grabs onto her shoulders and stares into her eyes. Kait looks at him terrified. Ryan shakes his head and drops his hands. "Are you still sleeping over tonight like you promised? You should just come home with me. We can maybe go get a bite to eat and just chill out," his voice is filled with nervousness.

Kai glances over at Ian quickly then back at Ryan. "I'm going to Ian's show tonight. I can still go over its just going to be later tonight. Maybe we should put a rain check on the whole thing," she shrugs.

"No! I mean, just come over after the show. I'll keep my front door unlocked," he sighs and looks away from her dropping his hands.

"Okay," she says. Ryan looks back at her smiling. "It will probably be really late though. I don't know when the show ends.

"That doesn't matter., I just want you to come over," Ryan smiles weakly.

Kaitlin smiles back even weaker then turns around and walks to Ian. He puts his arm around her and kisses the top.

"We should probably get going," Ian suggests rubbing his hand slowly up her arm.

"Yeah, I'd like to shower at Claudia's quick," Kait softly says. Tiredness falls over her.

"You can always shower at my house," Ian softly says then covers his mouth as he lets out a yawn.

Joe chuckles and turns to whisper in Claudia's ear, "looks like Ian want to take Kait to the next level." Claudia snorts and covers her mouth.

"Hey! I heard that! I am not going to take her home after one date and be like I want my dick in you." Ian talks with his hands.

A blush falls over Kaitlin's face. The group laughs and Pete bends at the waist not being able to control himself.

"You're embarrassing her so much. Kait, its alright! We're just playing. I mean...you can't be uh, ya know, forever," Claudia comments. She manages to put her laughter to a halt.

Kaitlin's eyes grow wide. "Thanks Claud! Now everyone knows how pathetic I am!" she pouts and folds her arms across her chest.

"You're the baby of the group, it isn't even that big of a deal. Most people wish they could take back their first time. You're just being smart and waiting for the right person," CLaudia looks at Joe for support.

He opens his mouth but Ian chimes in first. "It shows you have will power," he smiles and kisses her temple. "It makes things easier sort of. Everything is slowed down and relaxed," he adds.

Kai looks at him and smiles. "I'll take a shower at your house," she says with confidence.

"Well, someone needs to have a child so Bronx can have a playmate," Pete randomly adds being completely serious.

"These two would make an adorable child. it would end up being the size of a little fairy," Spencer chuckles patting Ian on the back.

Kai gasp and grabs Ian's hand. "We are leaving now," she says and pulls him toward the parking lot.

"She is going to kill someone," Claudia laughs.

"I'm being honest," Spencer shrugs.

"Well you barely know her. Just leave her alone," Ryan growls.

Claudia looks at him then at Joe. "I forgot he was still here," she whispers.

"Calm down Mister Touchy. We're playing around. Forget about Kait and Ian, you need to get laid," Spencer rolls his eyes. "Whatever. I need to get going," he adds.

The group exchanges their goodbyes and go their separate ways. Claudia and Joe weave through cars to get to theirs. Joe spots Ian and Kai then stops his walking. He makes Claudia stop and takes hold her her face and kisses her. Claudia groans against his lips but quickly relaxes.

She pulls away shortly after and smiles lazily. "You alright?" she asks with a little giggle.

"I'm great. I just uh, I don't where the car is," Joe lies with a shaky voice.

Claudia looks over his shoulder to see Kaitlin stretch out her back and Ian adjust his pants. "Its right there," she tells him.

Joe turns around and sighs with relief. "Okay. Let's go," he weakly smiles.

Kai smiles at Ian. He opens his arms wide and she falls into them. "I like the feeling of being in your arms," she mumbles into his neck.

"I like it too," he whispers.

"Hey, get a room!" Joe calls out. The two break apart and look over at him confused.

"We need a room to hug? Sorry we are so X rated," Ian chuckles.

"You girls get in the car, I need to talk to Ian for a second," Joe says. Claudia steps away from him then gets in the car with Kaitlin. Joe looks at Ian not exactly sure how to phrase what he is going to say.

Ian steps closer to Joe. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked worried.

"Kai's a really nice girl and we really shouldn't have made fun of her for being a virgin. But uh, you really shouldn't use her for sexual pleasure," Joe states.

"She won't even let me kiss her lips. No worries," Ian rubs the back of his neck.

"I just saw her go down on you! In the Disneyland parking lot!" Joe shouts not being able to control himself.

"What are you talking about? We've been sitting by the car waiting for you and Claudia," Ian looks at Joe like he has five heads.

Joe groans. "I saw Kait bending down in front of you and then you adjusting your pants. Ian, I saw it," Joe rolls his eyes annoyed.

Ian starts to laugh. "You saw her tying her shoe then trying to tie mine together. I was also pulling up my pants. They're too big for me. She has also straight up told me she's never suck my cock. Her exact words. Even ask Claudia, this is one thing Kai promises herself she will never do," Ian shrugs.

"Oh. Wow. I'm sorry. It just, forget it," Joe feels uncomfortable and hurries to get into his car.

Ian gets in quietly. Kai smiles and takes hold of his hand. "Joe thought you were going down on me," he flat out says like it was nothing. Joe sighs and rests his forehead down on the steering wheel making the horn blare.

* * * *

Kai runs into Claudia's apartment quickly to grab a few things then hurries out to Ian's car outside so they can go to his house. The car ride is silent other than the music playing. Kai sits with a smile glued to her face the whole ride. When Ian stops the car outside of his house he turns to look at her.

"Are you excited or something?" he asks.

"I just want to try something. Could you put on your bathing suit?" she asks giggling softly.

"Sure?" he says confused then exits the car with her.

As Ian goes to his room to change, Kai goes into the bathroom and puts on her own bathing suit. She also turns on the shower before leaving the bathroom.

Ian is waiting leaning against the wall. "We need to do this fast so we can both shower," his voice is sill filled with confusion..

"Come here then," she smiles holding out her hand to him. He takes it and she pulls him into the bathroom. She kicks shut the door with her foot. "I figured we'd take one together to quicken up the process," she slowly backs up toward the shower.

"Clever girl," Ian smiles and gets in the shower with her. "Close your eyes," he whispers. She listens to him.

Kaitlin's POV:

My heart starts to pound against my chest. Ian's hand cups my cheek. His nose rubs against mine, his breath caresses my lips. I move back tilting my head down. Ian sighs softly as if for me to not hear and drops his hand. I open my eyes to see his are closed. I lean toward him and kiss his adam's apple. I step back confused and go under the water.

"I want to, I just...can i just..." I move to him and kiss his neck again.

Claudia's POV:

"Do you want to go to the show tonight?" Joe asks. He puts his arm on the couch behind me.

I rest my head on his shoulder smiling. Today has been an amazing birthday without anyone knowing that it was my birthday. That was the way I liked it. I didn't want anyone to make a big deal about it. And now, being offered to see one of my favorite bands live? Yeah, this is perfect. "Yeah, that would be cool. Maybe after the show we could catch a late movie?" I keep my smile and lazily draw circles on his thigh. The whole Disneyland experience made me tired, but I had enjoyed myself. "Could we go get a Starbucks before the show?" I ask then yawn loudly.

Joe chuckles softly and shakes my shoulder. "Are you up for that? You seem really tired. I'm not sure a Starbucks will do the trick," he chuckles softly.

"Yes it will!" I giggle and stand up from the couch. "Maybe I should have took a cold shower instead of hot," I shrug. Joe suddenly bursts out laughing. I look at him confused. "Is my tiredness funny to you?" I pout and put my hands on my hips.

"I'm not laughing at you, I was just thinking about what we were talking about at Disney," he smiles wide containing his laughter.

"Oh! Like you thinking Kat was giving Ian a blow job in the parking lot?" I ask with a grin. I feel bad we all were cracking on her today for being a virgin but it was really funny. She reminded me of a child sometimes. With how she could act silly, saying stupid things and how tiny she was. It was cute.

"No, actually when we were cracking on her. I wonder if her and Ian ended up showering together," Joe begins his laughter again then sighs. "Ian said Kait won't even kiss him. That's crazy," Joe sounded like he was truly shocked.

"She doesn't want to let him in then get hurt right away. She's hard to explain. Like, she somehow managed to open up to me easily, but she kind of has a lot of baggage and I know she doesn't want Ian to see her at her worst. She's a sweet girl, she just has some difficult things in her life," I shrug then look over at my door. "Let's get going to the club," I smile holding out my hand for him to take.

Joe smiles and lets me pull him to his feet. "You care about Kai. Over all, I just really love how sweet and caring you are," Joe smiles and quickly kisses me before pulling me to the door.

* * * *

I didn't think keeping my eyes open would really be that difficult. I use Joe as support to keep me up as we wait in line at Starbucks. It was such a happy moment when my the coffee ran down my throat. Even if it doesn't wake me up, it still tasted good. Oh so good. I close my eyes enjoying the whole thing even more. I hear Joe laugh and when I open my eyes I see him looking down at his phone.

"Now twitter can see my adorable girlfriend drinking a coffee," he chuckles.

I gasp and then take out my phone quickly to check his twitter and see the picture. I looked funny, but it wasn't really all that bad. "Hey! Then I want a picture of us for my tumblr!" I giggle. Joe laughs and puts his arm around me and his lips to my cheek. I sip my drink and hold my phone out to take our picture. I post it then look at him and smile.

"How's it doing with waking you up?" he ask raising an eyebrow.

"Alright. I can feel it sort of kicking in," I giggle then look at my phone seeing a text from Kait.

:Kait: Check my tumblr.:

I do what she says and see she had reblogged my picture and added one of her drinking a water and Ian kissing her cheek. I start to laugh at it and show it to Joe.

:Me: Copy cat!:

:Kait: Pssh. My water is better than your coffee!:

:Me: You wish!:

:Kait: Yeah, actually, I do. ahahah.:

I smile at all of the texts then put my phone away and look at Joe. "Tumblr bitches are about to get jealous over me and Kait," I shrug not really thinking of what I am saying till it is too late. Now is when the whole thing hits. I am Joe Trohman's girlfriend. I am a famous guitar player's girlfriend. "Oh my god," I mumble out loud. I know how to live like nothing can harm me. If Joe is happy with me, that is all that matters. This isn't so much what I want anymore. It is about what he wants.

"Everything alright?" Joe asks placing his hand on my arm.

I snap out of my thoughts and look at him. "Yeah, I'm great. I can't wait till I get to see your band play live," I randomly tell him and connect my mouth to my drink so I don't say anything else.

Kaitlin's POV:

My stomach churns as Ian pulls me out of the taxi we took to the venue. Fans are already standing in line waiting for the concert to begin. Its weird to see everything from a different point of view than normal. I am so use to being the fan watching band guys and their girlfriends, not the other way around. Ian was squeezing my hand tightly. Known of this whole thing even seemed to hit him. He walked like nothing mattered in the world other than holding my hand right now.

Fans shout out his name and he waves at most of the people we pass. Zack Hall looks over at us and smiles. "So this is the famous Kaitlin," Zack smiles and stops in front of us.

I let go of Ian's hand and smile at Zack extending my hand to him. "It is really great to finally meet the amazing Zack Hall," I wasn't even lying. This moment right now was amazing. He is like a super hero to me.

Instead of taking my hand he pulls me into a bear hug. I giggle into his chest feeling like a small child paired to him towering over me. "You're family now and number one rule in the panic family is hug other family members," he tells me and releases me. He pulls out two VIP laminates and hands one to Ian and then me. "Ian you better get inside and make sure your guitars are toned. We're waiting on Brendon so we can do sound check," Zack says.

"Where is he? I thought only me and Spencer would be late," Ian comments.

"He went out with Sarah for the day," Zack shrugs.

"Oh, alright," Ian smiles.

The fans start to scream loudly. Even louder than they did for Ian. I turn around to see Brendon and Sarah getting out of a taxi then sprint over to us before anyone could run over to them. "Already a crowd of people," Brendon says then looks at me, "hey."

I smile at him and start to giggle nervously. Ian rubs my back slowly. "Bren we need to get inside, but I think these two lovely ladies should enjoy each others company," Ian smiles and quickly kisses my cheek.

Brendon chuckles then stops and takes hold of Ian's neck and looks at it. "Looks like she enjoyed the company of your neck," Brendon snorts and releases Ian. I look at Ian's neck and smack myself in the forehead.

"I am so sorry Ian. I didn't mean to. I've never actually done that before till then and, I am just sorry," I say nervously. All of their eyes go on me.

"That was the first hickey you ever gave?" Brendon asks being completely serious.

"Yeah, I'm not really experienced with things," I say feeling uncomfortable.

"Well, you've just joined a family filled with people that are overly experienced. If you have any questions, we are here for you," Brendon pats my arm then looks at Sarah and just smiles at her. She wiggles her nose against his then kisses him.

"Okay, Boys, sound check time. Go. Girls, Breezy is inside. Just have fun tonight," Zack claps his hands and we all of into the Roxy.

* * * *

Claudia's POV:

Joe puts on a fedora he found in the back seat of his car. It looked really funny with all of his hair being trapped under it. He parks the car then goes around to the front of the club. He walks quickly and I try my best to keep pace with him and not trip over my own two feet. "Zack!" he calls out and waves his arm. Zack Hall turns and looks at him.

"Joe!" he shouts holding out his arms. "Hey buddy!" Zack smiles.

"Hey man! Its good to see you! I hope you don't mind me and my lady crashing the concert," Joe chuckles.

"No, no. Just get on inside so I can let all these teeny weenies inside," Zack smiles and moves away from the entrance letting us inside.

*No One's POV*

Claudia and Joe make their way to the bar area finding Kait with Breezy Weekes and Sarah O. Kait jumps up and hugs Claudia. She gasps then moves away and runs toward the stage where the Panic at the Disco boys are warming up. Sarah giggles softly watching Kait before turning and looking at Claudia.

"You must be Claudia! Kai talks highly of you," she smiles. Claudia take a seat next to her at the bar and Joe sits down next to Claudia.

"Its nice to meet you Sarah and Breezy," Claudia smiles and then orders herself a drink.

"I don't want to bug you, but I need to tell you all something that I just remembered!" Kait yells up to the guys. They stop playing and Brendon bends down to get closer to her. "Its my friend Claudia's birthday, could you maybe wish her a happy birthday on stage?" Kai asks then looks over at the bar to see her friends with her newly made friends.

"Is she the girl holding Joe's hand?" Brendon asks.

"Yes, they are dating," she tells him.

Brendon nods and smiles. "Alright. Yeah. I think we can work something into our act," Brendon nods and looks at the other guys.

"Anything for you Kait!" Spencer calls to her. She blushes and waves to him then goes back to the bar.

When she reaches the bar, the small group are all laughing. Joe then looks at her and starts clapping. She gives him a questioning look then takes her seat next to Breezy. "What did I miss?" she asks really wanting to know.

"We were all giving cheers to you giving Ian a hickey. How'd that happen?" Joe smiles.

"We took a shower and I just kind of kissed his neck. I don't know. I didn't even know I left a mark," she blushes bright red and Breezy rubs her back.

"Don't be ashamed sweetie," she giggles softly.

* * * *

"We are going to take a break from our songs for a second. There is a lovely lady in the crowd right now. I only met her for a mere few seconds before the concert, but we all want our friends, new or old, to be happy. My dear friend is going to come out and help us out. This is for you Claudia. Happy birthday," Brendon smiles and Joe comes out playing guitar.

The band sings Happy Birthday to Claudia. She blushes and starts to laugh nervously. Kaitlin hugs her tightly and kisses her cheek. "I hope you enjoy this!" Kait giggles happily. Claudia feels like she could actually start crying right now but just hugs Kait back.

"You did this? Thank you," Claudia smiles. Kait breaks from the hug.

"You're 24 now! Woooooo!" Kait cheers. Breezy and Sarah clap and cheer along with her.

"Alright! Yeah! Claudia happy birthday. You have a really great friend, Kait. This was all her. Ha. Okay, everyone give Claudia and Joe a hand," Brendon starts to clap himself. Joe bows and leaves the stand. "Okay. There will be short break. Big surprises are in store!" Brendon adds and everyone leaves the stage.

The bartender tells the girls they need to move because Brendon will be coming on the bar to play a song. It wasn't long before he came out with Zack. An acoustic guitar is across his body and he jumps up on the bar ready to before another song. Zack sets up a microphone stand in front of him and Brendon is ready to go.

"Okay. This is great. I have a great few of my girlfriend. This one is for you Sarah and all the lovers in the crowd. Grab someone next to you and just makeout or whatever. This is entitled Always," Brendon says.

As he starts arms go around Kaitlin's waist. She jumps but relaxes as she sees its Ian. She places her hands over his and smiles. Joe comes up to Claudia and hugs her tightly. Claudia kisses him passionately, her way of saying thank you.

* * * *

Kaitlin's POV:

I flop over onto my stomach and sighs into my pillow. My body will not stop moving but I want to sleep. All of a sudden I jolt up and mumble shit. I try to find my phone in the dark but it was hopeless. I look next to me seeing Ian's motionless body. He looks so peaceful that I don't want to wake him. I quietly get out of the pullout mattress in Brendon's house to try and find my phone. I find it on top of his stereo system. Luckily no texts from Ryan but it says that it is 3:25 in the morning.

"Goddammit," I run my fingers through my hair and look around for my bag. I find it next to the pull out couch along with my shoes. I sit on the edge of the bed to put on my shoes. I never wanted to go to Ryan's house but now I feel terrible. If he ever found out that I spent the night at Brendon's house, he would never speak to me again.

I quickly send Ian a text for him to wake up to when he realizes I am missing. Morning Ian. I am so sorry but I had to go. All of yesterday was amazing, thank you. Please call me or text me when you get this. I really am sorry I had to leave.

I sigh and make my way towards the door. I was really wishing I had rented a car and drove it to Brendon's. Its dark, late and I really am not in the mood to walk to Ryan's house but I guess at this point I have no choice. Maybe it will calm down my body by the time I am at his house.

I feel bad leaving Ian and even Claudia and Joe at Brendon's. I wish I went to the room Joe and Claudia were in to say by to Claudia. Its like I just left her in a strangers house in a way. I don't know. I just need to walk walk walk.

It wakes me a long while till I finally get to Ryan's house. I am hoping so badly that he is asleep and that I do not wake him if he is. Just like he said, the door was unlocked. I let myself in and lock the door behind me. I play my bag down on the ground and kick off my shoes. Down the hall light is peeking through the bottom of a door but everything else is too dark for me to know what door that is. I step forward still looking at the only light and end up stepping on Ringo's tail making him meow loudly at me.

"I am so sorry," I whisper shout. The door with the light opens and Ryan steps out of what I can now see is the bathroom. He's shirtless and just has on PJ bottoms. "Hey," I mumble.

"I was starting to think you weren't coming. Where were you?" he asked stepping closer to me and shutting the light off.

Everything falls to black. I can just barely make out his shape. "The club. Yeah, we had a party for Claudia. I got held up in the whole thing. I'm sorry," I lie. It even sounded like I was telling the truth. I really wasn't lying too much. We did have a party for Claudia, only we went to Brendon's house for it and then we all just fell asleep wherever in his house.

"Well, you must be tired. You want to go to bed?" he asks softly and takes hold of my hand.

"Yeah, please," I tell him and he pulls me down the hall to his room. He seemed like he was in a rush for some reason. This whole day he has been acting so weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is all over the place and really long. I don't even know even any of it makes sense.