Sequel: Secret Consperacy

The Reason for Gerard

The Biggest Secret

Mikey's P.O.V.

Okay, so everyone is always talking about how Gerard and Frank are like a couple and are going out. But that's not what's going on. See I have never felt like Gerard was my brother. There's always been something more something beyond family. It's not Frank that Gerard's in love with.....it's me. Frank is just "going out" with Gerard to take the suspision off us because he's a really sweet friend. So I'll tell you the story now. It started about two years ago.

We all went out to Swenson's after seeing the premiere of our new music video, Helena. It was me, Gerard, Frank, Bob, Ray and Joel. He's like my best friend ever. We've been friends since first grade, man he rocks! So I had to leave the table. I like totally ran to the bathroom. Man I was hypervenalating. I just kept getting these urges to kiss Gerard. Man! Did he look hott. He was wearing those skin tight black pants and this brown t-shirt. He had that shortish black hair, like around his ears. My glasses kept fogging up...I got so embarrassed. So anyway Frank came in about five minutes later to see what was up. I told him how I felt and he said he had an idea. Well before I knew it Gerard was in the bathroom and he had shoved me into the stall. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I felt all tingely as I felt his hand moving slowly up my leg. All of a sudden I stop dead...someone just came into the bathroom. Not one, but two people. I was sweating like a dog. The voices sounded familiar. Oh my God it was Frank and Bob. What the fuck were they doing in here? It sounded like they left but we weren't sure. We had to take the risk I couldn't stand it anymore.

To Be Continued......