Sequel: Secret Consperacy

The Reason for Gerard

Stars

Bob's P.O.V.

I love my band. Almost as much as I love Frank. God if he weren't my band member. Ughh....he is so freakin sexy. As I feel his soft lips caressing my mouth I feel tingely. We start full on making out. God! Frank reaches for my pants but then....I hear something. It was probably just one of those old ugly stalls. "Gerard- Who you callin ugly!"

What the mother fuck!?! Who the fuck is in that mother fuckin stall?!? I start to wonder but I'm too into Frank. I can't resist him. First we were up on the counter. Frank was on top of me and he fucked like he had never fucked before. All of a sudden the stall creaked open. "Mikey- God Gee that was the best sex ever!" "Holy mother fuck!" "Gee what is it?"
Frank and I were going at it. Full on moaning and screaming. He was so rough. I loved every minute of it. All of a sudden I turn my head and Gerard and Mikey were standing there naked with their mouth's wide open. The problem was that we, obviously, were naked to. I nudged Frank but he just went harder. I was like Frank look! Frank looked up and I swear his mouth dropped like an inch.

Almost all of our band sat there staring at each other naked for like 8 minutes. Then Gee started. "Okay this is fuckin ackward." Oh well I didn't care that much. I had seen Gerard naked before.

"Mikey- Wait a fuckin second. Gerard, you told me that you and Bob? Oh my god you fuckin cheated on me! Well that's it we're through!"

"Gerard- Mikey wait no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It meant nothing please. I just missed you. I love you."

To be continued....