Sequel: Secret Consperacy

The Reason for Gerard

Pink Flamingo

Gerards P.O.V.

It was midnight and I couldn't sleep. I had been tossing and turning all night thinking about what had been going on. Not only had I cheated twice on the man I love. But what's worse is that I enjoyed it. I was just about to go to Mikey's room when there was a knock on my door. I wasn't sure if I should open it because I had no clothes on but I did anyway. As soon as I opened the door I realized something. I had forgotten to take the sheet to cover up. So there Mikey stood staring at me when he announced something. "Gee, I think I need to show you something. Throw shorts on and come with me." So I put on some a pair of jeans and a random band tee-shirt, grabbed my skittles and went downstairs. It was dark and I couldn't see very well so I took a flashlight. We got in our black coats and went out the door. Before I knew it we were in downtown New York outside of a junk yard. I tried to ask where we were going but Mikey kissed me and asked me not to say anything. How could I resist him? So we walked for about ten more minutes until we came to an old rusty building. Mikey knocked twice and a big guy named Moose opened the door. As we walked in he said "Welcome to the Pink Flamingo." But before I could ask we were going down the stairs into a flashing neon light. It was a vampire strip club. And Mikey pulled me aside and said, "This is why I sneak around so often. I double as a stripper four nights a week." Then as I looked around I saw something that freaked me out. Everyone had fangs. Mikey took me in his arms and said "Will you marry me?" Then as he leaned in for a kiss his hoodie came down. I saw bite marks on his neck. Then he bit me on the neck and said, "Now you're one of us."

To be continued......