Sequel: Secret Consperacy

The Reason for Gerard

Hospital Blues

Frank's P.O.V.

All these stupid fucking noises. First I hear the damn ring of the telephone. Then I hear the sound of an ambulence. And now the ringing in my ears. I can't get over what I just heard. Gerard is dying. When Mikey took Gee out somewhere I guess Gerard got hit in the neck and was bleeding for like an hour. When they ran the blood test they found out that he has cancer. He only has three months to live. Luckily we get to take him home today. His cancer is breast cancer. It's mostly in his niple. It's a male form of breast cancer that only happens to 1 out of 10 guys. I decided that it should just be us two driving home because I don't think he can take facing Mikey. We drove home in my silver taurus. As I was coming down a narrow alley, I saw what looked like a dog jump out into the road. It was Mikey! Gerard was asleep already so he was no help. I jumped out of the car. Mikey had something running down his chin. It was blood. I ran for my life back to the car and drove away as fast as I could. But Mikey was following me. He was practically flying. Before I knew it he was next to the window. I saw his fangs. I knew this meant trouble. So I headed for a dead end. It was a clilffe. He didn't see it because he was too busy trying to get in to take Gerard. I was staring at Gerard making sure he was okay then.....CRASH.....THUDD.....POW.......

To be continued.....