Status: In progress, but updates may be slow...baby girl coming any day now! :)

Bittersweet Memories.

Prologue.

Adriana Shawlen didn't have the ideal life, but she thought she'd found happiness when she fell for her best friend, Scarlett. Fast forward a year later and they'd drifted apart. Losing your first love doesn't really help someone who's constant bullying at school led her to new, shameful habits.

Enter Bentley and Missy. Star quarterback and Cheer Captain of the De Cal Titans. They and their goons have been the main perpetrators of Addy's misery at school. But the way someone is at school doesn't mean it's how they really are. Addy, being the child of two police detectives, finds out something shocking about Bentley.

Something that leads the two enemies to feel things they shouldn't for each other. Will Addy be able to handle the blossoming feelings for the enemy while trying to retrieve the lost friendship of Scarlett?

-----
♠ ♠ ♠
This is based off of my current roleplay account and I decided to make a story of it. First chapter will be up soon. Just a little tidbit to get the juices flowing. Hopefully you guys will stick around because it's not your typical teenage love story.