Sequel: Hold Me Down

Autumn's Monologue.

Rape Me.

One Year.

“Nothing changes does it?”

I glanced up from my book at the form that held the familiar voice—a grin broke out immediately.

“Ray!”

I threw my book aside and leapt up and threw my arms around him. He had been switched to a boarding school in upstate New York, leaving me to fend for myself our senior year of high school.

“Congrats Mikes!”

“You too! Holy shit I can’t believe you’re here!”

It’s been a month since we graduated—well I graduated, his school went slightly longer than mine. I glanced past him and saw the familiar car pulling up to the curb, another grin spread across my face.

“Gee!”

I ran straight towards his car, threw his door open and tackled him, not even allowing him to unbuckle first. He’d been away at art school; needless to say I’ve been alone—quite a lot.

“Ray-ray’s home too!”

Ray blushed at my brother’s words; turned out they did have a thing for each other. They’ve been together for almost a year, or they’ve already made a year. I’m crap for those kinds of things.

I smiled as they embraced each other—it had been a long five months since winter break for them. I was happy for them; they were good for each other. I’ve been working a lot, I’ve finally taken a break, well more like forced to, but still. I’m off all week—needless to say I’m bored already.

A year changes a lot of people—me, I’ve changed for the worst. Looking at me you wouldn’t be able to tell, no, my change is secret. I haven’t seen him since the day he walked out of our living room.

I’ve pretty much whored myself between a select group of people—not like a prostitute, I could never sink so low as to sell myself, but I guess just allowing myself to be used isn’t much better.

One of myprized customers has just pulled up to my house; yes I’ve desecrated my mother’s house with my antics. Judge me how you like, I’ve given up on caring about the thoughts of others.

“James, baby, how are you?”

I smiled over at him, the grin he’s used to seeing upon my face. I ignored, blatantly, the looks my brother and best friend were giving me. Surely they’d never heard anyone call me by my middle name, let alone someone call me baby.

“Edward, darling, I’m quite alright, yourself?”

The middle name calling was an agreement between us. He wouldn’t ever utter my name, I’d never utter his; it would mean something then. If there wasn’t someone on our minds we’d utter each other’s middle names.

“James? Mikes, erm, who, who the hell is this and why’s he calling you James?”

I just smirked over at my brother and glanced back at Edward.

“A friend, a really good friend.”

He smirked back as I took his hand and led him into the house. I’m a guy, I’ve got needs and right now I’ve got someone willing to satisfy said needs; my brother and best friend were going to be here for a while.

“So that’s the infamous big brother and best friend?”

“Yeah, I'm shit for introductions; what happened this time?”

I could feel his eyes undressing me as we made our way upstairs to my room.

“She left me, used me like I was a pack of gum and just spit me out when the flavor was gone. Am I really that horrible of a person?”

He really wasn’t. He was actually one of the most interesting people I’ve ever met. An upbringing like his, the person he is today, he’s definitely an amazing person; it just takes a while before anyone really sees that side of him.

“No you’re not.”

I closed my bedroom door, locking it for good measure and turned to face the guy behind me. A playful smirk rested upon his lips as his eyes screamed for me to come closer. As soon as I stood in front of him, he pulled me in for one of the fiercest kisses we had ever had.

“I met someone.”

We always spoke between kisses, and I guess you could say he was a good friend. We talked about our personal lives too much not to be considered friends.

“Do tell.”

He smirked against my neck—he knew every single one of my weak spots. I couldn’t help but let out a soft moan as he bit just below my ear.

“Beautiful thing he is; pint sized but everything else makes up for it.”

I let a hand lazily brush against him through his jeans, he growled into my ear before sucking on my lobe.

“Feisty too, foul mouthed and ink covers his body. Funny thing though...”

He never wasted time; his hand was down my pants stroking me softly—yet firm enough to make me squirm.

“He moans like a cheap whore, but his voice, oh that voice is to die for. Want to know the name he moaned as he exploded into my mouth?”

I could only nod; his pace picked up, he knew it didn’t take much to get me off. The sick fuck he is, he loved getting off to other’s release. He moved his mouth up my neck, placing kisses as I felt him smirking just before grabbing my face and locking our lips together.

His tongue forcing its way into my own mouth, raping my mouth, getting all he could it seemed. He bit my bottom lip, sucking it into his own mouth before pulling away and looking at me. His hand had never stopped pumping and I was close—he knew it too.

The look in his eyes forced me to not tear my own away, or clamp them shut—I knew in just a few more pumps I’d explode. The only name that hung in the air as I released into his hand did not come from my own mouth—no it came from his.

Mikey."
♠ ♠ ♠
just so you know, that was the first time i ever 'elaborated' in risqué situations, i usually just imply it. {so if it sucks my apologies}

yes, time has passed since the last chapter but you'll find out in my next update all that has happened.

if you can guess who the 'edward' is in this chapter, the next update will be yours. thanks again for all the comments!! =]