Sequel: Hold Me Down

Autumn's Monologue.

You're My Keepsake, My Friend, And My Fear.

“How, how are you feeling Ray?”

He shrugged as he glanced my way.

“I’ve been better, you?”

“Alright; long night then?”

Frank let out a small growl.

“You wouldn’t believe it! I’ve never met a group of more incompetent doctors and nurses in my life. If he had goddamn allergic reaction he’d have swelled up, turned red or something—not feel like he’s going to puke!”

I quickly walked towards him, pulling him into my arms—it seemed to calm him instantly. He wrapped his arms around me, I could feel his body heat entangling with own.

“If you don’t mind, I’m going to get Ray to bed—I called the store, told them you were with us so you’re off for the day. Thank me later.”

Gee winked as he ushered Ray down the hall towards Gee’s room. I felt a small hand entwine with my own as my body was turned and led upstairs to my room. As soon as my bedroom door was shut lips were meshed with my own and I felt cloth against my chest.

How was it I always ended up naked or semi-mostly-naked around Frank? I felt his thumbs rubbing small circles on my sides—causing all thoughts of why to leave my mind and my heart to quicken its pace.

I gently pushed him away, looking into his eyes—he seemed confused as to why I stopped.

“What’s wrong?”

I just shook my head, still maintaining eye-contact with him. I could get lost in his eyes, how the color seemed to shift with each passing mood—right now they were a deep green. Simply beautiful really; still holding onto the confusion that plagued them just seconds before.

“I get I’m pretty but I was trying to show you just how much I missed you and here you go, getting all romantic on me. You’re getting lost in my eyes again aren’t you?”

A grin slowly crept on my face as my eyes lit up with pure happiness—just his mere presence did this to me.

“Who said anything about getting lost in your eyes? I think someone’s a bit full of themselves…I was merely thinking of how lovely you would look in the same attire as me…but if you want to focus on how pretty you are, we could do that too.”

He quickly removed himself from my embrace, stripping off his shirt in a huge rush, throwing it carelessly to some random destination in my room, fumbling with his belt and yanking his pants down. He grinned at me before attaching himself to me with his lips once more.

Skin-to-skin contact was breathtaking. The warmth that radiated off his own chest against my own, mingling together, causing such an overwhelming sense of completion—such fullness—was intense.

I felt his lips migrate along my jaw, down my neck to its base—gently biting on my sensitive skin. I pulled him closer—if that was at all possible—letting out a harsh, ragged breath. I felt him smirk against my skin as he made his way back up to claim my mouth once more.

He walked us over to my bed, turning us so I landed first and he ended up straddling my waist as he hovered over me. Each kiss turning that much more passionate, that much more fervent, that much more lustful as he explored my upper torso.

I was more than aware of the problem ever growing down below—he wasn’t that far behind. His lips, teeth and tongue would hit a part of my body and my hips would involuntarily thrust upwards into his own—he of course would grind back down into me.

I felt his lips leave my body—a sudden coldness swept in—he brought his face to just above my own, meeting my eyes. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips before he uttered three words that made me lose all control—a smile placed skillfully on his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks again guys! i'm glad you guys are loving this story!! =]