Sequel: Hold Me Down

Autumn's Monologue.

No Common Ground To Start From.

I felt a small, calloused hand travel down my chest, my sides, eventually tracing the edge of my pants. Coming to rest at the button of my jeans; his fingers worked the small round piece of metal free, the sound of a zipper protruded through the heavy breathing we both exhibited.

His mouth working wonders along my chest—finding favor in the space where my neck and shoulder meet. I couldn’t find any words to use or say if I wanted to; my mind was focused on the person attached to me—nothing else. I felt him suddenly stop and remove himself from my body—coldness immediately setting in.

My eyes shot open—wide—searching for his form that seemed to have disappeared. I noticed he had scampered over to the door, opening and glancing down the hall before exiting his room. He came back moments later with a small tube of something in his hand—oh. This was it; this was really going to happen—was I ready this time?

I watched with curious eyes as he slowly made his way towards me, stopping at the foot of his bed, sliding his jeans down his small frame, leaving him barren in only boxers—which only did so much at this point. He slowly knelt on the bed, crawling up my legs, gently taking my undone pants in his hands—pulling them slowly off.

I could feel the cool air surrounding my body, let alone it seeping in through my thin boxers. He tossed my pants behind him before crawling once more up my body, placing gentle kisses, starting with the insides of my exposed thighs, the skin just above my boxers, my navel, my chest, my neck, finally taking claim to my mouth once again.

He shifted his body so that he was half on-top of me and half beside me, one of his hands venturing back towards the only article of clothing that remained on my still sticky, sweat clad body. I felt him touch me, my hips jerking at the sudden warmth. A small moan went unnoticed into the confines of his mouth.

I felt him pull away, looking into my eyes once more, asking yet again for permission he didn’t need—I could only give him a small nod before I felt his hand drift below the fabric and take a hold of me.

He gently ran his fingers up and down my length, relishing in my ever changing facial expressions. I felt his thumb brush gently over the tip, causing another small moan to escape my mouth, this time it was heard.

I felt his hand wrap gently, yet firmly around my base as he began to now pump me slowly. The new feeling that had ignited inside of me was raging right now—I never knew someone could make you feel like this. I reached up and pulled his head down to my own, claiming his mouth for once.

Without stopping his—now becoming rougher—pumps to my member, he rolled us over so that I was on top of him. His thumb brushed my tip once more, spreading the leaking fluid before abruptly removing his hand from me, causing me to pull away from my administration to his neck—confusion written all over my face.

I watched as his hand slowly reached for what he had brought in, bringing it closer as his eyes questioned me once more. I slowly pulled back, situating myself so I was straddling him now—noticing the conflicting pain and pleasure coursing through my lower half.

His hands reached for the edge of my boxers as he sat himself up, never removing his eyes from my own. I could feel the butterflies no growing restless in my stomach as I moved to accommodate as his hands shifted the fabric down my hips, my thighs, finally exposing myself to him.

He then—awkwardly—removed his own last article of clothing—still not losing eye-contact. I felt myself blushing as his eyes moved slowly down my torso and as a small smile danced on his lips as he finally took in the sight of me. Bringing his eyes up to meet my own once more, he pulled me in for a gentle kiss—one I turned into a fierce, lust-filled kiss.

He laid us back and the moment our bodies touched, flesh to flesh, my entire body tingled at the feelings that erupted through me. The friction caused between this new skin-to-skin contact was indescribable; still not enough. I never understood fully what he meant each time he told me he wanted me.

I knew what he was implying but to fully understand—I knew now. I ran one of my free hands along his side, finding his arm, tracing downwards to find his fingers, lacing them with my own as I arched down, into him.

Our heavy, heated breaths mingled in front of our faces as I hovered over his—the last question dancing through his eyes. I smiled as I have him a nod—I wanted this, no, I needed this.

“Are you—“

I cut him off with my lips as I pulled him up to me, flipping us once more so I was beneath him. The only thing besides what was going to happen tonight was that I knew it would be painful—there’s no way around that factor.

I watched as he tentatively reached for the small tube he retrieved earlier and coated a generous amount to his fingers. Shifting so he could reach above me for something—a pillow I realized—before motioning for me to raise my hips.

Once the pillow was placed beneath my hips and lower backside, I felt his hands wander down my body as he knelt over my lower legs. His hands gently spread my legs, his eyes never leaving my own.

I felt the cool touch of his coated fingers reach me, gently touching the area, allowing me to get use to the feeling of something being there. I felt a finger tip gently press at my entrance—a strange feeling washed over me—I was really going to do this.

Without further notice I felt a finger press into me; it was a very strange and very different feeling—no pain yet. I felt him begin to move around before mouthing a ‘sorry’ as I felt him press two of his fingers into me.

Now I felt pain—I tensed, my body was definitely not used to this. He didn’t move until I gave a small nod; I could feel him stretching me, preparing me for what was to come. I repeated over and over in my head that this pain will be worth it—it will—won’t it?

I felt his fingers finally remove themselves before he gently positioned himself over my body. I bit my bottom lip as I felt his tip brush against me. Mouthing another ‘sorry’ I felt him penetrate me—this pain was far worse than before.

I maintained the hard grip on my bottom lip between my teeth as I felt my eyes well up with unshed tears. I clenched my eyes closed—I’m glad he wasn’t gently pushing in; I don’t think I could handle that.

I opened my eyes, his own pouring out sorrow for hurting me. I shifted my own hips a little—before I finally nodded at him to move. He gently pushed in just a bit more before gently pulling out—not fully—but just enough.

I winced for the next few gentle thrusts until he shifted just enough to hit something inside of me, causing an explosion of feeling to course through my entire body. He maintained a slow pace as I adjusted to him—the pain slowly subsiding into an indescribable pleasure.

Our labored breaths and moans clashed harshly together in the air between us, one of our hands laced together as he picked up his pace. My mind was going haywire; thoughts of everything and nothing were running through my mind.

I could feel myself building up a need for release, my free hand inching toward my member, gently taking myself in to my hand I tried to stroke myself along with his rhythm he built.

He hit that spot once more, a loud sound erupted through my throat, causing a grin to appear on his face as he hit that spot once again—repeatedly. I could feel myself getting close to release, I closed my eyes—I felt his lips attach to my own as one of his hands covered my own.

I began to buck my hips into each one of his thrust, slowly finding the rhythm he had—five more strokes and I exploded over our lower halves crying out his name. I felt him quicken his pace as he pushed in and out before he growled my name and released inside of me.

He collapsed on top of me, our chests heaving together to catch our frantic breaths. I had just given myself completely to him. For some reason, after he had gently removed himself from me and snuggled into my side—I started giggling.

“I’ve never had that reaction before.”

I turned to face him, a small smile playing on his features—amusement dancing in his eyes.

“Frankie, I, I…I...”

He kissed my forehead, pulling me closer to him in his arms.

“I love you, you know.”

I could only nod into the crook of his neck as I breathed in this new scent that radiated off of him. A mixture of sweat, him and me—I loved it. We just lay there, mixed in even more bodily fluid than just sweat as our breaths evened out, beyond content in each others arms—basking in the moment of what we had just done together
♠ ♠ ♠
i didn't really know how to end that chapter....and i tried...i really did...i don't know if i'll write something like that again...i didn't feel awkward writing it, it was just, that's not my thing to write...we'll see. thanks again for the comments and i've gone up another subscriber! this is definitely my most read and commented story...it makes me happy! =]