Status: Re-booted. Should update at least once a week.

Blood Angel

Image

This is the story of Matthew. A boy who's lived to see the rise and fall of civilizations since the dawn of time. He has powers that could help the world become a better place, or decimate it and leave humanity in ruins. His allies and enemies could change at any time, and other supernatural powers with clashing goals will cross his path. What happens is up to you.

Blood Angel is a story I've been changing up for years. With this last edit though, I've decided to take a different approach. Every so often I will end a chapter with a cliff hanger, and give the readers a chance to voice in which direction they'd like to see the story go. Some things might not have a big impact on the main plot, other choices will reshape the entire setting in which the story takes place. I'm excited to see where people want Matthew to end up in the future.
So, please don't comment on the story itself what your answer to these events are. Instead PM me so that I can keep it anonymous and a surprise to what will happen. Thank you to everyone who participates or simply reads the story. It means a lot to me as an aspiring writer.

Written by Blood Born Angel[/url]-->Blood Born Angel
Edited by Kiranta
[/url]-->Kiranta
  1. How It Starts
    Some people may have seen this story before. It's being completely re-written in a new way. I hope it seems interesting to everyone. :)