Status: complete <3

Ten things to do before I die

Seven

It was finally moving day. All the boys were there helping us, I was only allowed to stand around because ‘too much heavy lifting in my condition wasn’t healthy for me or the baby’ according to my husband.

“Babe, let me do something. I’m so bored.” I whined from my spot on the couch.

Tom came over and kissed my forehead. “I like you sitting there. Just so I can look at you.”

I laughed and rolled my eyes. “Whatever. I’m going to start unpacking our room then.”

“Fine. But, nothing heavy.” Tom pointed a finger at me letting me know he was serious.

I saluted him and walked up the steps to our bedroom, which was a mess. Boxes full of clothes were everywhere, some of them already opened since Tom had gotten cold and needed to get a sweater out. I chuckled to myself as I pulled the rest of the clothes out of the box and started putting them away.

A while later someone knocking on the door pulled me away from the pile of clothes on front of me. Oli stood there with a smile on his face.

“Hey Oli.”

“Hello. Can you take a break?”

Looking around the room I decided I could since I had unpacked most of the clothes. “Yeah, I guess.”

“Good. Come with me.”

Oli led me down the hallway to the other bedrooms. He stopped in front of the room that was going to be the nursery. “Okay, I know it’s early, but we all got so excited about you and Tommy having a baby that me and the guys bought some stuff.”

“Awe, really?”

Oli nodded with an excited grin on his face. When he opened the door I expected to see a few toys. Not the case at all. There was a crib in the center of the room, a dresser in the corner, a changing table, and a rocking chair in the corner by the window. The room was Dr. Seuss themed, which Tom and I had talked about already, and it was absolutely perfect.

My jaw dropped when I saw it. “Oh my god, Oli.”

“Do you like it?”

I nodded, with tears in my eyes. “It’s perfect. Thank you so much. Has Tom seen this yet?”

“He saw some of it. I wanted to show you first.”

“Go get him.”

Oli walked out into the hallway and yelled for his brother to come up the steps. Tom walked into the nursery and had the same look I had when I walked in.

“Holy shit Oli, when you said you bought some stuff I didn’t think you meant the whole nursery.”

Oli laughed. “Consider it my present to my niece or nephew.”

“Oli, seriously, this is…” I let out a sigh as I looked around the room again. “It’s amazing. Thank you so much.”

Oliver came over and hugged me. “It’s no problem. We love you, you’re my sister, and we wanted to do something for you and the baby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
super short. my daughter has been really sick. but i just wanted a chapter to show how much all the guys love Emma.

go check out my Josh Franceschi story :D

UPDATE:

my daughter was admitted to the hospital this morning :[ the story will be on hold for a bit.