Sequel: Finding You
Status: Updated at least once a week. Maybe sooner.

Breathe For Me

Three.

I never thought standing in Oliver Sykes' flat in Sheffield, England would be the most awkward moment of my life, but it was.

I stood close to the door, bags at my feet, arms crossed over my chest, lip between teeth as I stared at him while he talked. He had an interesting voice, mostly his accent. He pointed to different locations of the flat as he spoke, probably telling me what room was what, but I wasn't listening. I was too busy analysing his features.

"Uh... Noelle?" He questioned, snapping his fingers in front of my face. I snapped out of my thought, a blush creeping up my neck to my face. His face contorted into a half smile then he bent down to pick up my bags.

"I'll show yeh to yeh room, love." He nodded toward the hallway then proceeded to make his way toward my new room. I followed him, not too closely, since I've only known him for about an hour. He intrigued me, though. One question was pounding in my head. One I wanted to just blurt out, but couldn't find the courage to do so. What the hell was this man doing on a mail order bride website? He was absolutely stunning. I'm sure he could get any girl he wanted. Why that website and why me?

He stopped in front of a door, looking back at me. "This is yeh room. Meh rooms right across from it, so if yeh need anything, just yell for meh."

He smiled, showing his teeth this time, which were a dazzling white, then opened my door with a light kick of his foot. He sat my bags down by the door, probably not knowing where I wanted to put them just yet. I looked around the room. The walls were a dark red, the bedding was black, the carpet was white. There was a dresser and a t.v. stand, all wooden finishing, and the only furniture in the room. The closet doors were open, showing that it was a walk in.

"There's, uh, only one bathroom, and it's at the end of the hall. I'll leave yeh to unpack." He nodded his head once, about to exit the room, before I caught his arm in my small hand.

"Wait... I.... I came here for a reason, right? Well, stay. Talk to me." I smiled for once, not having to force it. I tugged on his arm, pulling to him to the bed and made him sit, then proceeded to sit my bags on the bed and started unpacking.

"So, can I ask why you wanted a mail order bride? I mean, look at you..... You're gorgeous...." I laughed a little, pulling hangers out of the closet, setting them on the bed then started hanging up all my shirts and jeans.

He simply shrugged. "Meh mate Matt, he told meh about it and we thought it would be fun teh check it out. I weren't serious about it until I saw yeh picture. I knew I just had to meet yeh. Yeh gorgeous, love, I'm not goin' to lie."

I smiled again, probably blushing more than before, but i ignored it and continued unpacking.

"My friend put me on the website, as a joke. I didn't even think I would get a response. Her excuse was that I needed to stop over working my self and meet someone, that I never go out and have fun any more." I rolled my eyes, remembering Marley and I's conversation a few days ago. I didn't leave on good terms with her.

Oliver watched me as I unpacked. I could tell by his expression he knew something was wrong with me. I avoided his eye as I put the bag away after finishing with it and started on the other. Luckily, he let it go.

"Well, I'm glad yeh here with meh. I know yeh just got here and yeh want time teh unpack and get faimiliar with the place, but meh band mates are just dyin' to meet yeh. Do yeh mind?"

I looked over at him, smiling a little and nodded my head eagerly. I had done some research on their band and they were simply amazing. Still not my favourite band, considering I barely listen that type, but I still thought they were brilliant.

-----------------
Once I was done packing, Oli and I's conversation came to a halt as a dog ran into the room, barking its tiny head off.

"Oskah!" Oli shouted playfully, laughing in the process. He picked the small dog up and held him in his arms, scratching behind his ears.

"This lil bugge' is meh pup, Oskah. And I guess this means the guys are here." He slowly reached out and lightly took my hand. Me being more confident now, I fully grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers together. I had to admit, two hours with Oliver Sykes, and I was already liking him. Maybe this idea wasn't so bad after all.

Oli smiled bigger, letting Oskar down so he could run out into the living room. Oli lead me into the living room where five guys were sitting around on the two couches and one recliner. Oli cleared his throat, causing all the guys to look our way. I smiled a small smile, waving at them.

"Aye, she's a propa beaut!" One of the guys said. He had large stretched ears, short brown hair that swung to the right side. He had these incredible dimples on either side of his cheeks. He was adorable.

"Tha' would be Matt Nicholls." Oli pointed at the man who had made the comment. All the guys got up, walking over to us, introducing their selves and hugging me. I never really gave hugs, so it was a bit awkward with the first two guys, but I got used to it, hugging them back more enthusiastically.

We all sat around in the living room, talking, joking around,laughing for hours. The guys were all amazing in their own way and I found my self thinking about how great it would be for us all to be permanent friends. Eventually, jet lag caught up with me and I found myself falling asleep with my head on Oli's shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
eh.
I don't know about this one.
what do you think?
Oh, by the way, do any of you see anything wrong with the summary page? It shoes the yellow part going up onto the picture whenever I look at it and I don't know if it's just me or anyone else, but yeah. I don't know how to fix it :/