Sequel: Finding You
Status: Updated at least once a week. Maybe sooner.

Breathe For Me

Five.

"I want teh try somethin'. Will yeh let meh?"

Oliver and I had just gotten off the London Eye. He stopped me before we walked too far away from it, resting his hands on either side of my face. He stood extremely close and I could see "nervous" written all over his face. I, on the other hand, had no fucking clue what was going on.

"Uh, sure, go ahead,,,," I laughed a quiet, small laugh that had a hint of confusion. He simply nodded, lowering his face down to mine slowly. Oh, fuck. Now I knew what was going on. I took a deep breath, preparing myself. Finally, his lips touched mine softly. I went crazy. My head and heart was pounding and I felt like if I died, i would die the happiest person in the world. Right then, I knew for sure I liked him way more than just a friend,

I pushed his hands off my face, throwing my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. his arms instantly went around my waist tightly, pulling me up against him. I was on the tips of my toes by now, trying to get us as close as possible. The kiss was slow, passionate, slightly heated. The best fucking kiss I've ever had.

Finally, he pulled away for air, slightly panting. I groaned slightly, causing him to smile widely.

"Lets go home, yeah?" He let me go, taking my hand in his, leading me to the car. Our day together was fantastic. We spent all day in London, checking out pretty much everything, going to museums. Anything we could think of, we did.

I had to practically run to catch up with him. We finally made it to the car and got in, starting our journey back to Sheffield.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is extremely short, but I had an idea, then fucking forgot it because I couldn't get on yesterday.
Stupid me doesn't write shit down >.<
I promise to make the next chapter better.
I'm not even going to ask for comments, because I know this is shit anyways.