Status: Completed! The sequel is up now.

Choke on Your Misery

Heat Things Up

Zack

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of Jack's snoring. I blinked as I sat up straighter, remembering that we had all slept over at Alex's house the previous night. Alex was fast asleep against my shoulder, snoring softly, with his dog lying next to him on the couch. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was already ten in the morning, but everyone else was still sleeping. I moved Alex off of me gently, trying not to wake him up. I stepped around Matt, Jack, and Grieco and headed down to the hall to go to the bathroom. I finished up in the bathroom quickly and took my medicine, walking down the hall to go back to the living room. I sat back down on the couch and saw that Alex had woken up.

"There you are. I was wondering where you went," Alex said, his voice thick with sleep.

"I had to use the bathroom. I just woke up," I told him.

He nodded, yawning, "That's what I figured."

"You look so tired," I chuckled, kicking the recliner back up.

"I am," he replied, running a hand through his tangled hair and leaning into me. "Probably because that damn kiss last night kept my mind running laps all night."

I raised an eyebrow, "So you don't want to do that again?"

"No no no," Alex said quickly, sitting up to look at me. "I definitely do want to do that again."

I laughed quietly at his eagerness, "Okay then."

Alex brought his face closer to mine, lowering his voice, "No, I mean I really want to do that again." I wet my lips slightly with my tongue as Alex leaned in. He pushed his lips against mine and I shut my eyes in pleasure, kissing him back. This kiss felt more needy than last night's had. As the kiss grew more heated, Alex shifted and the recliner pushed back, allowing him to rest his weight against mine. Our entire bodies were touching. Alex surprised me by running his tongue across my lips, asking for entrance. I had never even kissed a girl with tongue, let alone a guy. I parted my lips slightly and Alex slipped his tongue in my mouth. Fuck, that felt good.

As our tongues explored each others mouths, one of Alex's hands was on my jaw, the other in my hair. One of my hands was resting on Alex's hip. The other hand made its way to Alex's head and I tangled my fingers into his hair as I pulled him closer. He moaned softly into the kiss as I tugged him closer and I felt my lower half stir. Before long, my dick was pressing against my thin pajama pants and Alex's thigh. Alex smirked into the kiss as he realized I was hard, taking advantage of the fact that he was on top of me by pushing his leg against my erection. I let out a low moan, unable to hold it back. Asshole. We were both so into the kiss that we didn't notice Jack and Matt had woken up.

"Jesus. Isn't it too early to be doing this?" Jack grumbled at us groggily. We both jumped, and Alex rolled off of me with a groan.

"You have fucking horrible timing at waking up," Alex said breathlessly.

"Terrible," I agreed, also out of breath.

Jack rolled his eyes, "Guys, we've been up for like five minutes, wondering when you were going to stop."

I blushed when Jack mentioned how long he'd been up, "Pervert."

"If I was a pervert, I'd point out that you have a boner. Oh wait, I just did," Jack shrugged innocently as he got up and went into the kitchen. I cussed under my breath as Matt and Alex chuckled, grabbing a pillow to put over my lap.

"Don't mind Jack, he's an asshole in the morning," Matt said, standing up to stretch. He was only wearing Mickey Mouse pajama pants. "That was an awkward five minutes, though..."

"You shouldn't have been watching. We're not porn stars," Alex said.

Matt laughed. "I'm glad you aren't. I'm going to go get some food," he said, walking into the kitchen.

Alex looked back over at me. His eyes drifted down to the pillow over my crotch and he chuckled. "You know where the bathroom is if you need it, babe," he teased, kissing me on the cheek and standing up. I flipped him off and he laughed, heading into the kitchen. Jerk.

••••••••••

Soon, the kitchen was full of a bunch of hungry boys. "Alex! What can we eat?" Jack whined.

"Here," Alex tossed a bunch of food onto the table; two cereal boxes, a package of bagels, bread, and frozen waffles.

Evan picked up the bag of bread, "The effort you put into making us breakfast is amazing."

"I know; no one makes frozen waffles like Alex Gaskarth!" Grieco said, rolling his eyes as he looked at the box of waffles.

"Oh, shut up. You guys know how to work a toaster," Alex said, taking the bagels off the table to put them in the toaster. "Want one, Zack?"

"Sure," I said, sitting in one of the kitchen chairs.

"Oh, so you ask him, but not me?" Jack pouted. "I see how it is!"

"Jack, you hate bagels," Alex sighed.

"Oh yeah."

"I like bagels - he didn't ask me either!" Rian said.

"No one likes you, Rian," Jack teased.

"Douche. No one likes you either," Rian shot back.

Matt rolled his eyes at their bickering and sat down beside me. "So, you play bass?"

"Yeah, and acoustic," I replied.

"That's awesome. I play guitar and sing in my band, like Alex," Matt said, jabbing a thumb in Alex's direction.

"Cool. Alex mentioned you were in a band," I remembered, nodding.

Matt nodded, "Yeah, Underscore. We're releasing our EP soon."

"Awesome. I'll listen to it," I promised, and he grinned.

Alex sat down next to me, handing over a bagel. "Here you go."

"I don't like blueberry."

Alex looked at me in disbelief, "I just argued with Jack and Rian over the toaster, and you don't like blueberry bagels?!"

I laughed at his reaction. "I'm kidding, Alex. Thanks," I said, smiling.

"You guys give me a headache," Alex groaned, lying his head on the table.

Jack laughed and called out, "But you love us!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: A Party Song (The Walk of Shame) - All Time Low

Oooh. Everyone's all friendly and stuff. Had to throw Flyzik's old band in there somewhere :)

Comment & subscribe! I love comments and suggestions :)

Thanks to:
GoshDarnFashionista
Party Ghoul

for their comments. :)