Status: Completed! The sequel is up now.

Choke on Your Misery

Like I’m Intoxicated

[AN - There's a slightly explicit part at the end; don't wanna read it, don't read it.]

Zack

“So, have you guys booked any more gigs yet?” Matt asked. The seven of us had been sitting in Alex's living room, talking and goofing around, for a little while now. Matt was sitting on the back of the couch, his feet resting where his butt should be. Grieco, Evan, and Rian were sitting on the same couch as him, and Alex and Jack were lying upside down on the other couch beside me.

"We're playing a show at the Recher again next week, actually," Alex nodded.

"Yeah, and the Battle of the Bands at school the week after that," Jack grinned. "We're gonna win!"

Evan laughed, "Good luck with that. Someone always bribes the judges at that thing."

"I don’t have any money; I'll bribe them with some nice favors," Jack wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, and the guys laughed.

“Nasty; they’re all in their fifties,” I said with a laugh, wrinkling my nose in disgust.

“Gross, don’t give me those mental images!” Grieco groaned.

“Yeah, Grieco prefers to have other perverted images in his mind,” Matt teased, pushing Grieco in the shoulder.

Grieco rolled his eyes, pushing Matt back and causing him to fall backward off the couch. I winced as I heard a loud thump and Matt hit the ground.

“Ouch! Fuck, Grieco, that fucking hurt!” Matt cussed with a groan. Alex and Jack tumbled onto the floor in laughter, and Matt glared at them as he stood up. “What, you think it’s funny?”

“Yeah; that would be why we’re laughing,” Alex grinned.

“You won’t think it’s so funny when I push you on the ground,” Matt hopped over the couch and Alex made a run for the kitchen, but Matt caught him and wrestled him to the ground.

“Come on Alex; you can take him!” Jack cheered, jumping up.

Evan laughed, “No way, Matt will beat him.”

“Nah, Alex has the lankiness,” I said with a chuckle as Alex got out from under Matt and pinned him down.

“You wanna bet? I bet you five bucks Matt will win,” Evan said with a smirk.

“You’re on,” I said, shaking his hand on it.

“C’mon Matt, he’s two years younger than you! Beat him up!” Evan egged him on. They wrestled for a few more minutes before Alex finally won, and I shot a grin over at Evan. He scowled, reaching into his pocket for a five-dollar bill, “Matt, you need to work out so I don’t lose money to Zack next time.”

“You bet on me?” Alex laughed breathlessly, slumping down next to me on the couch.

“Sure did; I made five bucks off of it, too,” I said with a chuckle, holding up the green bill.

“Assholes; don’t bet on me,” Matt flipped us off.

Alex rolled his eyes, “You’re just a sore loser; shut up and hand me that pop can.”

••••••••••

Around eleven-thirty, all of the guys started to head out. Rian had been the one to realize what time it was, and everyone scattered because it was past time for them to be home. Matt was the last to leave, mainly because he lived on his own and didn’t have a curfew. Alex had said goodbye to him and gone into the kitchen to throw all of our trash away, leaving us in the living room. Matt smiled at me, “Hey, I had a good time with all you guys tonight. You’re definitely part of this group of friends now, so don’t feel left out or anything.”

“Thanks,” I smiled slightly. “Are you going to come to our show next week?”

“Probably,” Matt said with a nod. “As long as I have nothing else to do.”

“Cool; is your band playing a show any time soon?”

“I don’t really know,” Matt shrugged, “My band members and I haven’t exactly been getting along lately, so we’re not sure we’re going to stay together.”

“That’s not good,” I frowned, and he shrugged.

“I can always find another band. Anyway, I better get going; you and Alex can have your alone time,” he said with a grin, opening the door. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!”

“Shut up,” I chuckled, shutting the door behind him and locking it. I went to lie on the couch, stretching out my arms and closing my eyes. I heard Alex walking around and picking some stuff up. I suddenly felt a body lie down on top of me and jumped, opening my eyes. Alex smiled down at me, and I chuckled. “Is there a reason you’re lying on me?” I questioned, lifting my hands to his sides.

“You looked comfortable; I wasn’t gonna sit on a chair when I could lie on you,” Alex grinned, kissing me.

“Well you lying on me isn’t comfortable for me,” I whined.

Alex shrugged, resting his head in the crook of my neck, “Sucks to be you.”

I rolled my eyes and moved my hands down a little so they were resting on his ass. Alex lifted his head to look at me, raising an eyebrow. “What?” I asked innocently.

“You know ‘what,’” Alex chucked, leaning his forehead against mine and then pushing his lips to mine softly. I kissed back a little more forcefully, hinting that I wanted this to continue. He ran his tongue along my lips, asking for entrance. I allowed his tongue into my mouth and his tongue tangled with mine. This boy seriously knew how to use his tongue. I felt my groin tighten a little, and my erection growing by the second. After a few minutes, Alex pulled away breathlessly, looking down at me. “Let’s go up to my room,” he whispered into my ear, bringing goose bumps to my neck. Alex rolled off of me, taking my hand and pulling me upstairs with him. My heart was pounding in anticipation and I was glad I had taken my anti-anxiety pills today, because a panic attack right now would be awkward.

Our lips were reattached as soon as we got into Alex’s room. Alex pushed my back up against the closed door, kissing a little more hungrily this time. He grinded his hips against mine, and I could feel that he was just as hard as I was. I pulled his hips closer and moaned softly into the kiss. He smiled slightly. I felt his hands roaming down my back, one resting on my lower back. With his other hand, I felt him hook a few fingertips into my jeans and boxer shorts. My heart fluttered in surprise, and I knew he was waiting for a signal to continue. I reached down hesitantly, working the first button of my jeans undone. Alex pulled away, tilting my chin to look into my eyes. “You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to,” he warned. I could see the lust in his eyes, despite the genuine warning. I bit my lip, flicking my eyes down at the bulge in my pants.

“It’s fine – I want to,” I said softly. “Just not, er, full-out-”

Alex nodded in understanding as I trailed off, pushing his lips against mine again as he worked the zipper on my jeans down. He finally got it and pulled away to tug my pants and boxers down and reveal my dick. I gasped as he wrapped his cool hand around it, beginning to pump his hand slowly.

“Fuck, Alex,” I gasped. I was becoming harder as he pumped his hand, if that was even possible. He smirked, squeezing slightly as he pumped his hand. I stifled a moan, and Alex chuckled.

“C’mon baby, the house is empty; you can let out those moans,” he said huskily, leaning in to kiss me again. I moaned into the kiss as his thumb slid across the head of my dick. He continued for another minute or so before pulling away from the kiss and letting go of my dick. I whimpered softly and he chuckled before dropping down to his knees in front of me. My jaw dropped at the same time as Alex’s, as he took me into his mouth. I finally let out a moan as he gave me a blow job, tangling my fingers into his hair. It wasn’t long before I felt my stomach tightening.

“Oh-oh, Alex, I’m g-gonna come,” I grunted out, and Alex stood up to kiss me again, using his hand to finish me off. I came into his hand, letting out a moan of pleasure into the kiss. I took a minute to catch my breath before tugging my pants back up to my waist, blushing as I looked up at Alex. “Holy shit. You’re amazing.”

Alex grinned, his face flushed a bit, “I try.”

“Seriously. Give me a few minutes; I’m gonna have to repay the favor,” I said, leaning my head against the door. Alex’s face lit up, and I chuckled, “Don’t look so eager, I’ve never given a blow job before.”

“Oh, that’s fine; you can practice on me all you want.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Intoxicated - The Cab

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry I didn't get a chapter up sooner! I've been crazy busy with homework and essays and exams and all that. I stayed up until midnight (right now) tonight to finish typing this. I promise I'll get another one up by Friday or Saturday.

I decided to make it up to you guys by giving you a little Alex/Zack sexy time :P It seemed like a good part of the story to add it in there. I apologize if it's badly written; it's the first I've written and it's also really late.

Anyway though, thank you all so much for reading and commenting and sticking with this story. I love you all! :D

Thanks to:
heyJAYhey
Party Ghoul
kew_atl
JessicStar

for their comments. :)