Kill The Gerard

They'll Never Expect Me

“Oh Gerard, Gerard you make my heart burn…” with lust to see you dead. Just to see that glow from your eyes disappear, your fame taken from you. And you’re going to see those pretty bright dancing flames, oh, in little under an hour. You won’t suspect a thing, I promise. It’ll be my little secret, and only I will know. Sweet revenge, isn’t that right Gerard? Our little concept? Perfect that concept had to happen, because it only makes me feel happy.

I feel like a little school girl, just thinking of how to kill you. I want it to be bloody, gory, just like the horrors. I want to have you beg and plead for me to spare your life, but you know what? I’m not going to, because you deserve to be dead. But that one question still remains; how am I going to kill you? Simple: in every way possible. Because I know every trick of the trade, and now I’m going to put theory into practice.

How about this shiny gun. It’s a beauty ain’t it? Sure is, because I’m the one controlling it, not you, because you’re on the receiving end. What next? The knife, because I never intended to kill you immediately, just wound you enough, so you could watch me pierce your lovely pale skin with the knife.

But with that done, I still won’t be satisfied so I’m bringing the petroleum and matches. We did say we’d set the Ferris wheel ablaze. Well, I’m sorry, Gerard, but you’ve done your last revolution, so be ready to welcome the flame. You’re going to smell beautiful when your flesh is burning and I just stand there, laughing at my work.

I will put the fire out, and you’ll still be living, so you can see the rope, and carpet. I’m going to bind you up and wrap you up in the blanket, while I toss you in the lake. West Hudson, seems about right for this type of disposure. But Gerard, honey, I have to tell you something.

Have you heard the news that you’re dead? Because frankly, you’re floating in that lake, and I’m standing at the edge, just staring at your floating corpse. No one will know I did it, because no one would suspect the hidden one; the backbone – the drummer. No, I’m in an excellent position, and it’s going to stay that way. Now the singer is no more. How’s hell? Doing you any good?

My job is done, now for my phony act, and it’ll all unravel.
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
By Geegasm.