Dream Come True

Chapter 1: Life Sucks

Yes, Brittany has a life that a lot of people would kill for, but that doesn't mean she wants it, or likes it. She has the clothes, the friends, and people would say the looks.

Brittany would disagree with it all. Okay, she has nice clothes. She has to admit that, but her friends aren't has good as they seem. They are stuck up snobs. Thinking that everyone has to listen to them. Brittany is the opposite, she is nice to the nerds, the geeks, the losers, or whatever you want to call them. She believes everyone should be treated the same. People don't think she is that way though.

*BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Another day of school, another day of living, another day of hell. Two more months of school, than Summer. The days aren't going by fast enough. Luckily, today is Friday. Last day of school for the week.

"Brittany are you awake? Time to get ready for school." Brittany's mom, Amanda, announced.

"Yes, mom, I'm awake." Brittany said lazily back.

Brittany slowly got up out of her bed, while stretching and yawning. She got up, and walked towards her brown door, turning the knob as she did, so she can go down stairs to eat breakfast. Brittany has a three story house, but the rooms are on the second floor, and the third floor is a hang out room, for her and her "friends".

Brittany casually walked down the spiral staircase. Taking as long as she wanted to. She took a deep breath, and smelled the food. There were chocolate chip pancakes. Her favorite. Today though, she didn't want anything like that, she simply wanted cereal.

"I have made Chocolate Chip Pancakes." Amanda, her mom stated.

"No thank you mom, I just want some cereal." Brittany stated.

Brittany walked over to the pantry, and grabbed a box of "Kix", one of her favorite kind of cereal. She put the box of Kix on the counter, grabbed a bowl from a cupboard, a spoon from a drawer, and milk from the fridge. She put her cereal together, and went to sit at the table. She quickly ate her cereal considering she had to take a shower.

Brittany walked back up the spiral staircase and went to the bathroom, and closed the door. She went and starred at herself in the mirror. 'I look nasty, why do I have to look like this?' she asked herself. She ignored the thought and got into the shower.

*20 minutes later*

*Brittany's point of view*

I got out of the shower, and went straight to my room. I looked in the closet, deciding what to wear, I decided to wear a pink/black loose top, black tank top, black leggings, pink/black Pastry's, earrings, and a bracelet with a bow on it (http://www.polyvore.com/edkgnrk/set?id=35420595). It isn't something I would usually wear, but I wanted to change it up today. I usually wear something more plain, more casual.

I go back into the bathroom, I start to put on my makeup. I don't wear my makeup on heavily. I put on some foundation, eyeshadow, and mascara. I start to straighten my hair, because it's dry. I have long blonde wavy hair, parted almost in the middle. I take a step back, and look at myself, and I think 'I now feel like I look good.' Next thing I know, I hear my mom calling me.

"Brittany, are you ready for school?" my mom said.

"Yes, mom, I'll be down in a minute" I stated.

I start to leave my bathroom, when I remembered that I needed my bag, I rushed to my room, and grabbed it.

I started to go back downstairs. My mom was waiting for me by the door.

"Okay, let's go." I said.

We both walk out of the house, and hop into the car. Next thing I know, we are on out way to my school. I go to Hedrick Middle School, as a 8th grader. I'm suppose to be in 7th, but I was too smart for that. I don't want to move up to 9th grade, so I don't tell the teachers that 8th grade is still way to easy. I make is seem like I'm a genius or something, but I'm not. I just catch on to stuff way to fast, way to easily.

*Arrives at school*

Before I step out of the car, I tell my mom I love her, and have a good day at work.

"You too sweetie, have fun at school!" My mom shouted.

I shut the door, as quick as I could, because everyone was starting to stare. I walk into the building, trying to make sure my so call friends didn't see me.

"BRITTANY!!!" Yasmine yelled.

She is actually my friend. She is someone I could rely on.

"YASMINE!!!" I yelled back.

Yasmine and I were talking for awhile. You know, just a normal conversation. Than the bell rang. We split up, and went our separate ways. Next thing I knew, I was in first period, dreading about how much longer I have until school is out. Six more periods.

First period...
Second period...
Third period...
Fourth period...
Fifth period...
Sixth period...
Seventh period...

*RING RING RING RING*

It felt like a year before school was out. Finally, the weekend.

I rushed out of the building, so I wouldn't have to talk to my "friends". I haven't talked to them all day, I'm doing a good job at ignoring them. Is it sad how I find it good?

I finally find my mom in the parking lot, I run to the car and get in.

"Brittany, I have some news for you. We will talk when we get home, and when your father comes home." my mom stated.