Dream Come True

The Talk

We started to drive off from the school, all I could think about is what my mom and dad were going to say to me. It wouldn't stop bothering me.

Lost in my thoughts, I realized we were home. I got out of the car, and walked into our house. I walked up the stairs, and went to my room to do my homework.

*Few hours later*

I hear the front door open than close. My dad is home. I finally get to find out what my parents wanted to tell me. They aren't getting a divorce are they? They aren't dying, right?

"Brittany, you father is home. Come down here so we can talk." my mom called out.

"Alright mom, I'll be down in a second." I said.

I walked down the spiral staircase as fast as I could, but also making sure I wasn't going to fall.

*KrrrPlunk*

"OW!" I yelled.

"Are you okay!!!?" My mom yelled.

"Um, yeah, I just fell down the stairs...again." I said.

It was pretty normal for me to fall down the stairs. I'm pretty clumsy. I finally got down stairs, and I went to the kitchen to sit at the table with my mom and dad.

"Sweetie, we are moving." my dad, Mike, said.

"What? Where? Not just to a different house, right? Like out of this state!?" I said, happily.

"Yes, we are moving to California. LA, California." my dad said.

"YAY! When are we moving?"

"We are moving at the end of the school year."

"Okay."

I got up from the table and walked back upstairs to my room. I can't believe I'm moving to California. Away from this place. Oregon, sucks. It's about a thirteen hour car drive from where I live in Oregon, to LA,California.

Please, come faster summer.

_____________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
So I got writers block at the end, don't worry, the next chapter will be longer. I'm most positive. The more feedback I get the quicker ch.3 will be written.((: