Dream Come True

Moving

*Two Months Later*

I can't believe this is happening. It's been two months already. It's the first day of summer, we are leaving for California tomorrow, bright and early. We plan to drive the whole way there tomorrow. A thirteen how car drive. I'm going to die.

We are all packed and ready, so, I have to sleep on the floor with a blanket and a pillow, that I will be using on the car ride. I have my make up and a pair of clothes for tomorrow. That's it. It's going to be a long day.

*Next day*

I suddenly woke up, it was about 3:00am in the morning. I decided to get up, considering my parents will be up soon. I got up from my empty room that I will soon be leaving from. I walked to the bathroom, and took a shower.

*20 minutes later*

I got out of the shower, and grabbed the clothes I will be wearing today. A gray long sleeve off the shoulder top, jean shorts, and a gray pair of slip ons. I can't forget some jewelry too (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35871950). After I put on my outfit, I did my make up. I was practicably wearing nothing. I didn't really care how I looked on a car ride. I put my hair up in a high pony tail.

I was now ready to leave. I'm leaving my old life and my so called "friends". I get to live a new life, have new friends, and most importantly be myself.

"Brittany, are you ready to leave?" My mom called.

"Yes, I'm coming."

I walked down the staircase and once again saw my parents waiting for me by the door, I can't believe it, this is the last time I'll see them stand by that door. I got down the stairs and walked to the door and exited. I was going to go into the car, but I turned around, and took a last good look of my house. Yes, I hate Oregon, I hate living here, but I've been here my whole life. This is where I grew up, and now I'm moving thirteen hours away.

I got into the car, and we were on our way. I put in my head phones, and blasted the music, so I could be in my own world. Three hours into the car ride, I fell asleep.

*Five hours later*

I woke up when we came to a complete stop.

"Where are we?"

"We just got out of San Fransisco about an hour ago." My dad said.

"Okay. How much longer?"

"About 5 to 7 hours."

"Okay"

I wanted to stay up for the rest of the drive because I've never been this far into California.

*LA, California*

FINALLY! We arrived in LA. It's about 5:00pm, considering we left at like 4:00am. I can't believe it, I was in a car for thirteen hours straight. We are like 20 minutes until we get to our new house.

*22 minutes later*

We pulled up to our house, I can't believe it! It's HUGE! Actually all of the houses around us are. It's a three story like my other house, but it still looks bigger!

I got out of the car and walked up to the house, and opened up the front door. If I thought the outside was HUGE, I was exaggerating, the inside was HUGE! I looked to the left, and there was the living room, I looked to the right and there were the stairs. I decided to pick going up the stairs instead of looking around the house. I walked up the stairs, and I got to the second floor, there was one door there, I decided to look in it. It was a room, it was big. It had a walk-in closet,a balcony, and a bathroom in it. The was of the second floor was a "hang out" place. So, I decided to get the room on the second floor.

I went back downstairs to get my stuff. I grabbed all my boxes, one by one. It took forever. I surprisingly un-packed all my clothes and everything within a hour. I decided to go out front to look around the neighbor hood.

There was a blonde girl, she was shorter than me, but she was somewhere around 5 foot. I'm like 5"8'. She was gorgeous! She had long blonde hair parted in the middle, and she was wearing some Pastry shoes. (Guess who?) She was walking up to me.

"Hey, did you just move in?" the girl asked.

"Haha, yes, I did. Do you live around here?"

"Yeah, I live right over there." she said pointing to a house.

"Cool, what's your name?"

"Alli. Alli Simpson."

"Well, hi Alli. Nice to meet you. I'm Brittany. Brittany Jones."

"Hahaa. It's nice to meet you too. Are you from here?"

"No, I moved here from Oregon."

"Really? Cool, I've been there once, because of my brother."

"Cool, you have a brother? Lucky, I don't have siblings."

"Yeah, he's cool. You need to meet him."

"Okay."

"Let's go."

"Go where?"

"My house."

"Oh, hahaa okay."

We started to walk to there house, we walked inside and I saw him. He was gorgeous. He has blonde shaggy hair. He was about my height. I assumed it was her brother that she wanted me to meet.

_______________________
♠ ♠ ♠
So whatcha think? I know it was kind a boring. But when is moving ever fun? Guess who the boy is? Hahaha. My friend Mattie will be in the story. Follow her on Twitter, @MattieHunter. The quicker and the more feedback I get the faster the chapters come!