Dream Come True

Him

I couldn't get over about how hot/gorgeous he was. I looked to the left, and I saw a girl. Great, does he really have a girlfriend? She was gorgeous, she has natural red hair.

He looked over at me, I couldn't help but smile, he smiled back and started to walk over to Alli and I with that girl.

"Hey, I'm Cody. I think you already knew that though." Cody said.

"Uh, I'm sorry, I didn't."

"Oh, really? Hhahaa, okay."

"Yes, really. I'm Brittany."

"Nice to meet you Brittany, and this is..."

The girl cut him off.

"I'm Mattie Hunter." Mattie said. (Pronounce it like Maddie)

"Hahaa, hey. It's nice to meet both of you, actually all three of you."

"Wanna go do something? Like go outside or watch a movie?" Cody said.

"Uh, I don't think I could. I just moved in, I'd have to ask my parents. You three wanna come with?"

"Sure!" Mattie said.

"Okay." Alli said.

"Of course." Cody said.

We all walked towards the door, and exited. Right when we walked on the street I heard...

"OOH MY GOSH! YOU'RE CODY SIMPSON! I LOVE YOU!!!" fans yelled/screamed.

"Come on, Alli, Mattie, and Brittany, we got to run!" Cody said.

"Um, okay? Wh..."

"NOW!" Cody yelled.

We all ran for it, and we made it into my house...
I was questioning myself if I should ask what that was all about, or if it was a private thing.

"Sorry about that. I bet you are going to start treating me different now." Cody said, sadly.

"Uh, no? Wait! You are famous? Hahaha, what do you do?"

"I sing." Cody said.

"Really!? That's so cool! I love singing."

"Hhahaa. Yeah. Please though don't treat me different." Cody said.

"Hahhaa, I won't. Let me find my parents. Come with me, so they can meet you three."

"MOM DAD WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"Right here, in the kitchen." My mom said.

"Hey mom, dad. This is Cody, Alli, and Mattie."

"Hello, I'm Amanda." My mom said while shaking their hands.

"And I'm Mike." My dad said while shaking their hands.

"It's nice to meet you" they all said.

We all started to laugh.

"Okay, so could I go hang out with them for a little?"

"Um, yeah. Be back by 10:00pm, you got three hours." my mom said.

"Okay, bye mom and dad! I love you!" I said while running out of the house.

We were just walking around on the street, asking questions about each other. Time flew by, it felt like we were only hanging out for 30 minutes, but we were for 2 hours. I really like them all. They are all so nice. I really hope I become good friends with them.

"Hey, I have to go, it's 9:59pm." I said.

"Aw, okay. We should hang out soon! Tomorrow maybe?" Mattie said.

"YES! We definitively should." Alli said.

"I think I'm busy in the studio tomorrow." Cody said.

"Well, I would love to hang out with you two tomorrow. Just text me."

We all exchanged numbers. I started to walk back home. It's my first night here, and I already have friends. I got into the house, and I told my parents I was home. I walked into my room, that was almost un-packed. I flopped onto the bed, and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHYEAH! Whatcha think? Give me feedback! I'll try to post a chapter a day, or even two depending on how fast and how much feedback I get. But I'll be starting school soon, so the chapters may come out every other day depending! But I'll try, for all my readers!((: