Status: In slow progress...

Charmed and Dangerous

Portia Halliwell didn't ever stand the chance at having a normal life.
Her whole family was magical, witches, whitelighters and charmed ones. She was brought into the world seeing demon attacks. She grew up around spells and potions and mishaps, it was her life. It toned down a little when she got old enough to understand what was going on around her. Her two brothers were both extraordinarily gifted, she however was not. She saw magic as exciting and amazing, good in all ways possible.
Until the day a demon flashed in on her alone mother and took her life so easily.
The strong woman that Portia felt would never disappear, did. The lady that had always been there to care and protect her was gone in the blink of an eye. Her mother was dead and things just went downhill from there. Wyatt grew ,more and more powerful. A dark kind of power. At first Chris was all for it. They felt as if it was their birthright to hold so much magic, Portia stayed mostly out of it. That is until the day she watched Wyatt kill a girl about her age.
Even Chris set out to find a way to protect Wyatt from the evil that was consuming him. He disappeared to a unknown place in time to make sure no evil sunk into him.This is where Portia's real story began.