Status: Slowly Updating - you know this time of year -facepalm-

Indecent Proposal

We were the two best friends in the world - Aliah and I.

She was the starcrossed beauty queen and I - Arianna Maire Dandridge was the one who always made her look good - the colledge educted but still very jobless writer who happened to be rasing a four year old on my own. Nevermind that I was probably much prettier and certainly much more smater then her - save for my perfect little mistake. I guess I was just one of those who wasn't really into being so pretty and brainless like she was. But still we were the best of friends and she was my little Stella' god mother. That was until she landed a job - the job of jobs on the greatest show ever, True Blood. There was just one problem though, she'd over shadow me again even though I too - because of her - got a job as well writing for the show and helping manage things around the show here and there that was perfectly fine to bring Stella along on.

Everything was going well and I moved to California and in with her - life was just looking up. That was until we both got to meet the cast in person on the first day of shooting and I didn't know it then but - I found the love of my life and he did as well though it wasn't that way at first . .
  1. Prelude: Arianna's thought on life and the first mistake . . .
    'I should have just said no to Aliah butI couldn't . . . '
  2. Chapter One: A Look to the Past and a View to the Present
    "Mama . . . can I touch him?' . . .