Right Girl.

Two

The next day, hungover and couldn't think straight. The boys of The Maine, were sitting in the recording studio listening to their manger keep talking. John rolled his and looked over to the quiet girl listening to her iPod. She looked up and saw John looking at her, noticing that she was look at him, John quickly looked away from the young, beautiful girl.

John stood up and looked at the boys, "so how are we going to do this?"

They all shrugged and John sighed and plopped down back on the sofa. Tim looked over at them and sighed.

"John, how about you get you're shit done first?"

He shakes his head and gets up, "okay sounds good."

He gets in the booth and finally starts singing the first song to the album. He notices that Alice takes out her headphones to listen to John. He smiled as she took him in. John didn't know what to feel towards this girl. He knew she was not the same girl he knew back than.

John wanted to know. And he was going to find that out. He wasn't going to do it fast, but he was hoping that he could break her shell. He didn't know how he was going to do it, but he was. John wanted to help her.

Alice watched John look at her as he sang. She could tell he was singing to her, but she didn't know why. She stood up and walked out the room. John closed his eyes and continued to finish the song. He came out as, Pat was going to record.

He walked past everyone and walked to the bright, white lunch room. He saw Alice leaning up against the window. Alice watched as the Arizona weather changed from being hot from yesterday to today being rainy.

"Alice?"

Alice didn't turn around for him, "did I do something?"

She didn't answer him, "Alice, please? Tell me if I did anything to upset you?"

Alice shook her head no and close her eyes. John sighed and went to get a soda from the vending machine. He came back to see Alice sitting on the ground. He slide down the wall and sat next to her. John lifted his soda to her and she took the drink.

"Thanks."

He smiled, but wonder why her voice was like that. It kept his mind wandering to possibilities of why her voice was like that.

"Hey Alice?"

She lifted her head to him, "why is you voice like that?"

Alice look at him and stood up, "why can't you tell me."

She whispered softly, "you wouldn't understand."

"I would though!"

She glared at him, "no, you wouldn't. Leave me alone John."

He grabbed her and Alice cringed away. He noticed that tears were forming in her eyes and he let going. Trying to grab her hand she sobbed and ran off.

He lifted up his hand and ran after her, "Alice! Wait, Alice."

"John, you may have hurt her. You know how fragile she is."

"I know, Gare." He said and gave him a duh look.

John wanted to know what was happening. And he was going to find out soon
Alice barged in the door and to Kenny. He wrapped his arms around her and watched as John came running into the room, out of breath.

"C'mon, Alice."

Kenny helped her out of the room. Leaving John with the eyes of the band members looking at him.

"What happened?" Pat asked.

"I really don't know. I grabbed her, and she just started crying." John shrugged as he explained.

The boys shrugged and left John to his thoughts. He was going to find out why Alice was talking the way she was, and he was going to find it out soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter. Sorry for not updating fast. It was kinda' killing me to update this. I've been very busy this week. Not to mention school starts on Thursday, fuck. Kill me now.

Any who thank for sticking with me. Aha, awkward. Now I have to go to bed before my dad comes out of his room and starts bitching at me. Jesus.

Oh and sorry for it being short, next chapter from me, I'll try and make it longer.

Please comment and subscribe. Thank you.

Love Alex xoxo.