Let's Go Chill With Paramore!

Devastation..in new shapes and forms

ELLY P.O.V

Here I was hugging Josh. I never thought I'd be in his arms--again! We were walking down the hallway as Hayley was just leaving her room.

She turned and smirked toward us. "Josh, you know what your brother is doing? Well he is having sex with that Marissah chic, just to let you know."

"Oh?" Josh replied, "well that's Zac's business. That's my boy! I think he's in love with that girl."
"Right." Hayley replied.

My phone started to ring. It was my mom.

"Hi mom"

"Elly? Oh my god, I have terrible news for you. Hardthera died...."

"What?!..Oh my Jesus! No! no.no....what happened?"

"They don't know yet honey."

I was shaking and I felt tears silently fall from my face.
"Alright, I'm coming home. A.S.A.P and I have to tell Marissah. I love you mom."

"I love you too sweetheart, and you have a safe trip."

"Bye."

Hayley and Josh were staring at me.
"My friend died." I broke down. I felt Josh's arms around me and a second pair shortly join them and start to rub my back.

"I'm so sorry." Hayley said.

"I've got to go get Marissah! Do either of you know what room number they are at?"

"Yeah," both of them replied at the same time.
" We'll lead you." Hayley said.

So I followed them and I thought: Why did this happen? Just when things were near perfect.

I took a deep breath. Josh walked by my side and kissed me on the cheek.

MARISSAH'S P.O.V

"There's always some one disturbing us!" I exclaimed.

"Yeahhh." Zac sighed.

We opened the door to find a very distraught looking Elly with a very worried pair of Josh and Hayley.
"Oh my god. What happened?" I asked.
I took Elly into my arms.

"Hardthera died."

"What?!?"

"Yeah, mom just called and they don't know how she died yet."

"Oh my goodness."

I felt hot tears slipping down my cheeks. Hardthera was a very good friend of Elly.
I hated her because she was a bitch. She was sort of sketchy and only nice to me in front of my face.

She was always acting nicer to Elly than me. But now I felt sorry.
Nobody deserves to die this young and she was younger than us.

Elly just lost a very close friend.

Elly was sobbing. "...W-e-e h-have t-t-to...we have to go home.." she huffed.
"I know."
Elly turned to Josh. He took her in his arms and closed his eyes.

I felt Zac come around me and pull me into a hug.
I couldn't believe this.
I don't mean to be cold hearted but I am pretty sure this bitch killed herself from overdosing on a major hard drug. I think it was cocaine.

She was a hard party/drug girl and somehow everyone still loved her twice as much.
But now this bitch was ruining my chance with Zac.

I sure as hell couldn't tour with them now, will Elly all emotional. I mean Elly's my best friend. I think Zac just realized this too and he gripped tighter on to me.

It was pretty late now so we were going to have to leave early in the morning. I let go of Zac and grabbed Elly.

"Elly, get some sleep. We're leaving early tomorrow morning."

"Oh-Kay." she choked.

The three of them walked off holding Elly in the middle.
I turned to Zac and put my arms around him.

He hugged me back and led me back to his room. I sat on the bed and I felt tears blazing down my cheeks. Zac was immediately by my side comforting me.

"I know Hardthera had problems....but...." I choked and started to silently cry.

Hardthera and I weren't the best of friends, but we sort-of had our times and I can't imagine her pain or what Elly is feeling right now.

Zac lay me down and lied behind me with his arm around my waist.
I turned to him. "You know I can't come with you now."
He smiled.

"You already did like 3 times..."
I laughed.
"Oh I know, EM, but its fine. I'm really gonna miss you though" he said while snuggling closer to me.

"I'm gonna miss you too."
He's just looks so hot that I couldn't resist. I climbed on top of him and kissed him.

This would be our last night together,maybe forever, and we were going to enjoy ourselves.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up cold and realized that I was clothes-less. I snuggled closer to Zac and checked the time. It was just about 9.

I hated getting up early but I always do when something happens or I am away somewhere other than my own house.

But needless to say, I had a great night last night. Aside from one of my "friends" just died. I'm going to miss this.

I kissed Zac on the cheek for a moment and got up. First things first I needed clothes on and needed to get a head start. I had a quick shaow and such, and went down to the lobby to grab some breakfast. I know I could've ordered in but I didn't want to disturb Zacky.

I was so happy because there were blueberry bagels with strawberry cream cheese and my favorite apple juice.

I quickly grabbed my food and went back to Zac.

Zac was still sleeping when I entered the room. I turned on the T.V. and ate my breakfast. Some how I found MTV. I hated it because they never played music videos anymore and if they did, they'd cut them short like on TRL.

They were airing some old movie. It annoyed me. I got bored and shut off the television.
I decided to crawl on Zac to wake him up.

He was turned on his side. I had to crawl on him and turn his body so that I was on his stomach.
"Zac, wake up" I said.

He's so pretty. I touched his jet black hair and ran my fingers through it.
I blinked and in an instant I was underneath him being engulfed into a hug.

I hugged him back. He wouldn't let go so I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my hands underneath the covers sliding them up his back.

"Kinky" he muttered.

"Aw Zac! I'm so wet" I teased.
I giggled silently because he instantly became hard and I was only kidding.

I started to slowly caress his chest and move my legs just for the cause. He moved his hands from my neck to my arms to my chest and then down to my waist to undress me.

The only article of clothing he had on was his boxers, so I helped him undress me while his lips would not move from my neck.

I could tell he wanted it, and without any interruption this time. We finally had my last form of clothing off and I skimmed off his boxers.

He slid up me slowly and I was ready for him. He took a second to roll one on.

His hard dick slid into me. At first I flinched still not use to his size, but then immediately relaxed.

He slowly pushed into me in new ways that were incomprehensible, I had to keep up with him. He probably thought I was moving for the sake of motion, but I was layin' it down just for him.

The excitement of it being our last time made it more pleasurable. Sweat slid off in-between our rubbing bodies. He threw one last hard thrust that send me off the edge. I moaned, "Oh Jesus!"

He grinned and said he wanted to do it from the back, so I gave it to him.

Each thrust was so powerful that it kept my heart racing. He gasped and whispered my name with a moaning sound.

Finally he pleased me all he could with being pleased himself in the process and we let go of each other gasping for air.

"That----was good!" I managed.
"Good!" Zac replied.

I was tired and I could tell he was also, so I wrapped my self up in sheets and snuggled close to him. He smiled at me and kissed me on the side of the neck.

"Another shower?!" I joked.
"Marissah, you asked for it!" Zac smirked.
"Really. Cuz I really undressed myself and got a massive boner from an innocent hug" I giggled.
"Well you jumped on me and were rubbing on me!" he play scowled.

"You liked it!," I laughed, "and besides, I was just trying to wake you up because we'll probably never see each other again!"
"Oh Marissah, we will too! I'll make sure of it! And by the way I liked it and you did too."

"I know" I replied and licked him on the cheek.
"Hey" he said, while climbing on top of me, as I did before for him.
He licked my on my lips. I licked him right back and before we knew it, we were kissing.

The knock at the door made us get even more into it. I shoved my body against his and he groaned. "Marissaahhh" he whined.
"What?" I played.

The banging on the door became louder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that I haven't update in forever...

so present! a long ass update!

comments? critiques?
SUBSCRIPTIONS?

<3