The Sin of a Kiss

Clingy Chris

Chris and I had been together for, oh, I don’t know, a year now. High school sweet hearts you know? Kinda makes me sick thinking about really. I always imagined myself going out into the world after high school and being a different person. Little did I know that my past had to follow me there. He’s not a bad guy, Chris. But I can’t stand my own boyfriend sometimes. Sure, I ‘fell in love’ with him the beginning of my senior year, but not as hard as him apparently. Here, I’ll fill you on some things.

I met Chris at none other than a football game. I can’t remembered what made me go. . .oh wait, it was Josh Hartley, quarterback for the Kingman High Knights. Not that the football team was any good (hadn’t won a game in five years), but the guys were pretty cute, like Josh. But, luck would have it that at the after party at Hannah Wiseman’s house, Josh would hook up with my slutty friend Carmen instead of me. I lost interest and went towards the first guy I saw, which was Chris.

Okay, so maybe I sound like a shallow slut now, but after Chris and I fooled around in Hannah’s parent’s bedroom, I really did have feelings for Chris. We’ve dated ever since and at first I was gloriously happy. I had a football player for a boyfriend which meant I could go to wicked parties and have someone to be with on Friday nights.

As soon as college was around the corner, I knew exactly where I wanted to go. Redford University. And, just in case you thought I was a total whore, I got in on a scholarship. See, Redford was an art school about three hours away from Kingman in Charles Bay (a college town on the rise) and I desperately wanted to be in there photography program. This meant that me and dear Chris wouldn’t see each other that often. Well, at least I thought. See, wonder boy had to be all charming and move to Charles Bay, soon to be attending Charles Bay Community College.

“Babe, I did this for us, for you.” Chris pined to me once I found out. I was pissed non the less because I was planning on breaking up with him after graduation. Now it was going to be ten times harder to do so.

“I know, but that’s really stupid Chris. Think about it for a second. You moved here for me. This is your future. . .”

“Our future.” He corrected me.

“No, your future. It’s not like I’m married to you.” I yelled.

“Do you wanna be. . .”

“NO!” I yelled again. See, at first I thought it was cute all those times he proposed to me. But I guess no was not an option for him. That’s when he got all cute on me with those puppy eyes. He knew I couldn’t resist, just as well as I knew it. So we had make-up sex, which was god awful. Seriously, the guy came in two minutes. How am I suppose to enjoy myself when wonder boy won’t give my body the time of day.