Status: I might be going on holiday soon so no promises of any more...also I might run out of steam on this. Sorry.

Drunken Night...and the Morning After

The Next Day

Oh God, my head! It was like someone was playing a deafening drum solo in there. It was so painful. Cautiously, I opened my eyes. A tall glass of water was standing next to me on my cute wooden bedside table. Someone had also left a couple of white pills next to it. Maybe the someone, had been Tom. I downed the water, not caring about the pills, before I fell back into bed. My head, it was so sore. I now remember how much I had to drink last night. A lot. Sometimes I wish Nat never pays for the booze. She has so much money on her, after all, her parents are loaded. And beer isn't to expensive. Urghh. While I lay there, cocooned in my warm duvet, another thought popped into my pounding brain. How the hell had Tom gotten into my flat? Then the questions came pouring in. Why was he here? Why did he help me? Why did he still have the key to my door? Why was he being so kind? Why...can I smell bacon? The tantalising scent wafted into my nose and I inhaled deeply. I loved bacon. Especially bacon sarnies. The best thing for a hangover. i remember one night, I was watching a comedy show, and someone did a sketch for the healing power of bacon. i laughed so much. I decided to hunt down the source of the delicious smell. I swung my legs over the side of my bed, and realised I was in my cow pyjama's. Did...Tom undress me last night? Trying to comprehend this idea was too much for my alcohol-addled head, so I simply followed the scent and sound of frying bacon.