Status: hiatus...wow never thought I'd be writing that word ever

Tell Me Those Three Little Words

Young and In Love

High school what a crazy place. From the stories my brother had told me, this school was a nightmare. My friend Cari said we are getting two new kids this year, one who was in her grade and the other who is a senior. So here I was dressed in some loose fitting clothes because I didn't have a skinny models body like most of the girls in high school had. It was cold in Sheffield today to I put on a purple Pantera sweatshirt and my converse, and ran down stairs to get a ride with my brother.

We got there just in time before the final bell rang. I sprinted in and I grabbed my schedule from the office and went to my locker, most kids were still at theirs so it didn't matter if I was late too now. Plus Oli said teachers are pretty laid back the first week or so for freshmen.

I walked into my English class and Cari was sitting there in the back with her nose in a book. She is taking freshmen English again because she flunked out but, that's the only class she has with me. I walked over and plopped my self down.

She put her book down and smiled at me. I returned the gesture. "So Cari have you seen the new kids yet?" She nodded and said they were really good looking. Class finally started and the time seemed to fly by. Next thing I knew it was lunch. I found Cari and we sat at a table in the corner. She was focused on something behind so I turned around and my breath was hitched in my throat and there stood possibly the hottest guy I have ever seen. He had an odd color hair it was sort of red and brown, almost like rust. His lip was pierced twice on the same side and he was dressed in a leather jacket along with skinny jeans and a white v neck. He was beautiful. The I looked to who he walked in with and saw Oli?

Why was he with Oli. I noticed Cari wasn't staring at the new guy but at my brother! "Cari!" I barked and she snapped out of her daze. "Were you staring at my brother?!" A blush came over her cheeks and she shook her head no. I just knew she was lying but I wasn't going to push it. "Oh Zelda were you staring at Ben?!" So that was his name, it suited him. Then I realized what she said and I felt a small blush come over myself as well.

She smirked at me. We talked about classes we have and that's when Oli and Ben walked over. Oh jeez I just know I'm going to make a fool out of myself. I kept my head down, while Cari just gawked over my brother. "So Ben this is my sister Zelda and her Friend Cari." Oli pointed to us when he said our names. I saw Ben nod. "Nice to meet you guys." My god Ben's voice is so angelic.....holy shit I sound so creepy. Snap out of it Zelda! He doesn't like you like that. He probably doesn't even wanna be friends. I kept my head down still and the next thing I knew the back of my head stung, I looked up to see Oli there with frown on his face. "Oli what the fuck that hurt!"Oli just rolled his eyes and said not be rude to Ben. Cari let out a snicker and I shot her a death glare. She shut up after that..

Thank god the lunch bell rang so I didn't have to be next to Ben anymore he gives me butterflies, and I don't know how I should feel about that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whelp this is my new story! I know people wanted a Zacky V one but I feel like there are a ton, and not a lot of Ben Bruce. So the first couple of chapters willbe when Zelda is 15, Oli is 17, Ben is 16, Cari is also 16, and Damon is 18.
So should I keep it or trash it?