Status: hiatus...wow never thought I'd be writing that word ever

Tell Me Those Three Little Words

Tell Me It's All In Our Heads

Gorgeous. That’s the only word I have to say about her. Her and I were friends but nothing more, its not like I wanted to be, I mean I could get any girl I wanted, so why settle for her. She was ok looking but nothing spectacular at the time, and plus she probably wouldn’t have even put out. But the only thing from stopping me from getting to her now was my girlfriend Katie. Compared to Zelda now, she was nothing but average. I know I shouldn’t feel this way but I just can’t help it. Holy fuck I sound like a bloody teenage girl.

I could hear Oli yelling at her and I felt bad for her. They kept yelling for about another minute or so before they walked out. That’s when I finally took in her appearance again, and damn did she look good in her clothes. I feel like such a creeper, checking her out. Oli said for me to call up AA so we could all hang out at his house. I did what I was told and called everyone up, the only one who couldn’t make it was James.

Everyone got to Oli’s place pretty quickly and that’s when we decided to have a pool party. It’s also an added bonus that I get to see her in a bathing suit. Oli ushered her upstairs to get her a swimsuit,while the rest of the guys drooled over her. “Oi guys stop lookin, its not like any of you could get her.” I said with a smirk because I know its true they couldn’t, she was way out of their league. They all shot me a glare, and decided to jump in the pool.

I almost choked on my beer I was drinking when I saw what she was wearing. I quickly decided to go in the pool so I didn’t have to worry about having a possible boner around her. I heard Danny give a wolf whistle, and I glared daggers at the back of his head. Oli did the same. She just laughed and shook her head, then jumped into the pool.

Oli introduced everyone to her, and the first person to go over to her was Danny. Jesus Christ of course he would be the first one. They started talking and Cameron walked over to her. I saw the way she looked at him and I can honestly say I was jealous. But then again they were single so let them hook up. I may like her but Im not going to be an asshole and ruin relationships for her.

I was down at the deep end of the pool just admiring how beautiful she was actually. It was just her and Cameron talking, and they seemed to be hitting it off pretty well. A pang of jealousy hit me again and I decided to go and get another beer from inside. I heard a girly scream and I wasn’t sure if it was Zelda or Danny so I look outside and there was Zelda perched on top of Cameron playing a game of chicken against Oli and Danny. Somehow Oli ended up being on the bottom so he had Danny’s weight on him. Poor guy.

I then watched the scene unfold since Danny was on top of Oli, Oli started swaying a bit and when Danny when to go and push her off he took her top off instead! She let out a scream and Oli let go of Danny and then punched him in the balls. She ran out of the pool to go and get another top.

I couldn’t help that gut feeling like I just wanted to go out there and punch Danny myself. I was pissed to say the least. I couldn’t believe what just happened, I felt really bad so I went upstairs to try and comfort her. Just as I was about to knock on the door, it opened. She looked at me for a minute then walked by me making sure to bump me with her shoulder.

I grabbed her arm and she tensed up a bit. “Zee can we talk please?” Her body was still tense but she nodded her head. I lead her to a different guestroom, and plopped her down on the bed. “Zee what happened to us, we used to be friends, what ever happened to that? Why did you move away?” She put her head down and didn’t say anything, finally after some time she decided to speak. “I was stupid Ben, and not to mention naïve. I got a wake up call and decided that I needed to change. And ya know what I’m glad I did.” She stood up and left the room. I just stood there dumbfounded.

I walked out of the room and back out to the pool, her words still swimming in my head. Everyone was leaving now the only people left were me, Danny, and Cameron. I saw Danny walk over to Zelda, and they started talking, she hugged him and then he said bye to everyone and left. She looked like something was bugging her but I wasn’t going to pry. Cameron said he was going to leave now, and when he went over to Zee he whispered something in her ear and she blushed, she nodded her head and he pecked her on the cheek.

I said bye to Oli and ignored Zee on the way out and stormed my way to car. Maybe I’m overreacting, and it all in my head, but I swear I will make Zee mine, if it’s the last thing I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooo Ben's pissed O__o commets/feedback pleaseee?
Musical Inspiration: The Maine-Right Girl and Forever The Sickest Kids-Men In Black :D