PAW PRINT ON MY HEART

chapter 5-he's such a jerk

I can't believe it's the first day of school again,urgh! Why do they hate me? I got off the bed lazily and went over to my draw.I pulled out a pink skinny jeans and a tight white t-shirt then went into the bathroom attached to the room.I suppose it's my room now.When I came back. Out Ethan was sitting on my bed.I paid him no mind.I sat on the computer chair and strapped on my 4 inch pink pumps.

"Where do you think you are gping dressed like that?" He asked.

"School,"I replied in a duh tone.

"I think not,"he said with a hit of laughter in his voice.

"And do I care what you think?"I pretended to think."uh.....no."

"You should,"he got off the bed and blocked my way to the door."have you forgotten about uor little bet?"OMG! I completely forgot. With all that happened that day I just blocked it out."thought so,"

"Can't we just drop it?"I batted me eyelashes and put on my puppy dog face."I had a rough night."

"Not a chance,now change." He glowered at me."last time I checked shy innocent girls didn't wear heels or tight clothes or make up."he pointed to a pair of my biggest jeans and a hoodie on the bed."you're suppose to go unnoticed."he turned to walk out the door but stopped,"oh, and just so we're clear if you lose you become my slave for a month."he smirked.a shudder ran through me as imagined all the things he would make me do.

After he left I stared at the clothes on the bed and sighed.Might as well get it over and done with. I didn't see his point about the make up thou, it's not like I wear much anyway.I much rathe rprefer my natural beauty.

*************************

We pulled up in the school's parking lot and all heads turned to us.(typical high school cliche. Checkout the new kids and rate them.i'd hate to no what rank I got.)Ethan walked up to my window smirking like a maniac."remember,lay low."he said and walked up to the school building.

Grumbling to myself and put on a pair of shades that were in my gloove compartment and put the hood of the jacket up.I got out of the car and swiftly walked up to the building,ignoring the stares.I was in and out of the office in a snap and walking down the hall to my locker.When I got to it I realised that I didn't have any books to put in it.I mentally slapped myself,I think Ethan's stupidity is rubbing off on me.

Sincei couldn't go up to someone directly(I'm suppose to be shy)I decided to go to class early and do 'study' like a good girl.

***************************

I sat at the very back and began doodling on a note book I brought with me.'ith my headphones in,I blocked out the rest of the world.A few minutes later I was brought back to reality.I stared down at my drawind.It was a picture of a cartoon ethan being chased b y a big dog. I think I may be becoming to violent. I looked over to what. Had brought me back, a hand. A hand had been slammed onto the desk.

Leonardo's POV.

I walked into the class and sat in my regular spot the teacher's desk. I placed my feet up and leaned back."Hey Leo!Who's the chick?" Malik asked. We'd been best friends from womb and he's suppose to become my beta when I become alpha tonight.

"Where?"he pointed to a girl with a black hoodie on and her head stuck in a book." U haven't seen her aroun,she must be new."

"then let's go find out who she is,"he grinned mischieviously.We walked to the back of the class all eyes on us.Some--mostly girls--had hopeful looks on their faces.(probably thinking we were coming up to them.)Others had looks of hunger,begging to see a struggle to liven up their pathetic lifes.

i stopped in front of the girl'sdesk and smiled widely."Hey,"i said smooth,she didnt acknowledge me."hello,i'm speaking to you."i said a little roughly.she remained unphased,so engrossed in what she was doing. Whispers stared to spread around the class and school--as they texted--like wild fire.Headlines-'New Girl Ignores Leonardo Montano!' oh how weak some minds could be. The slightest of things can cause a riot and right about now this little thing is about to tamper with my reputation.i wasn't having that."You will listen to me!"My hand came crashing down on the desk,the class stilled.She finally looked up.

"Can i help you?"Her voice was like mine, over-confident.A secode after her expression changed and she spoke again."i mean...H-Hi."

i disregarded that last part."Yes,you can." i said sternly."i was speaking to you but you haven't been paying attention."i felt her eyes hard on me behind those dark shades."If you are going to go to my school i expect you to follow my rules. If you come up to me you bow your head slightly before speaking,"her lips formed a hard line."if i am speaking to you i require your full attention and if i say jump, you say...."i trailed off for her to finish.

"How high?"the pencil she held in her hand snapped in two.She opened her mouth to say something but changed hermind when some guy brhind me said that he new her brother Ethan.I wonder what that was about?"Sorry," she mumbled.

"Since you're new i'll cut you some slack but now that you know these rules i expect you to follow them."I smiled slightly."Now why dont you find another seat,i feel like sitting in the back today."I said but it was actually an order.

She was hesitant at first but then squeezed her hand into a fist picked up her bag and went to the front of the class.I sat down and rocked the chair back,watching he back.

Dawn's POV.

WHO DOWS THAT GUY THINK HE IS?!I dont take orders from anyone.How dare he speak to me like that?..............Like he was my superior! I want to rip his head off so bad. The idiot made me break my pencil.If that guy didnt say anything about Ethan i would have given that moron a piece of my mind.If i have to go to the same school as that ignorant,self-absorbed,over-confident jerk face i think i might be arrested for murder.I dont know how i am suppose to survive the rest of the day if i have to see him,farless the rest of the month. I am so dead.

**************************************************

the teacher never showed up so i had to listen to the idiot go on about his oh so great life.As soon as the bell rang i was out of there.The rest of the classes before lunch went smoothly.the teachers would ask me to introduce myself,i would,stumble over my words then sit and they would call on me for the rest of the class.

At lunch i walked into the half empty cafeteria.at the northern end of it sat my brother with a bunch of people.(that would be me if i were myself.)I bought my lunch and walked up to him. Afew of the girls there glared at me as i approached them, he turned around.

"Hey Ethan!Can i seat here?" i asked quietly.

He got up and spoke to me in hush tones."Sorry sis. no can do.you're suppose to be the opposite of you remember and i dont think you sitting with the semi-popular will do that." i glared up at him from behind my shades."By the way i'm proud of you not one complaint about this morning."With that he turned to go sit down. i hate him so much.

I turned on my heels and walked to the table in the centre.It was pretty big i assume it was the popular table.Well if i wasnt allowed to go sit with them they'd just have to come sit next to me.

After a few minutes the cafeteria became more packed. i ignored all the strange stares i got and no one came to sit by me.They could all jump off a cliff for all i cared.i was almost done with my sandwich when someone cleared the throat behind me. I continued to eat my sandwich ignoring them.

"What do you think you're doing?"That obnoxious voice asked.

I turned in my seat and smiled as sheepishly as i could."um.....eating?" i asked.

He smiled a fake smile then said."move."

"Excuse me?" i sputtered.

"Are you deaf?Move, this is my table."He stared daggers down at me.So did the group that was behind him. i hadnt noticed them.

"Cant we share?" i asked innocently while throwing flaming daggers at him.

"Why do i get the feeling you are trying to kill me with your eyes?Remove the shades."When i didnt he spoke again but this time with an edge to his voice."Remove them or i will."I groaned but did as i was told.His eys went wide with shock.Did i have something on my face?I self-conciously brought my hand up to touch it."You dont have anything on your face." he seemed to know what i was thinking.

"Then why..."he cut me off.

"Never mind why,just move." he ordered.

I huffed, grabbed my tray and left.I had lost my appetite.i dumped the rest of my lunch in the trash and went outside and layed on the grass.What a selfish jerk. I fell asleep on the soft grass imagining ways to return the favor.

I woke up and it turned out I had missed my afternoon classes.It was 3:26 pm. My oh so caring brother didnt even love me enough to come look for me.I went to the parking lot,it was nearly deserted.Only the cars of kids that had after school activities including mine remained.I drove home slowly.i hope they worried about me.I got home at 3:59 pm. to an empty house,(so much for them being worried.) i went up to my room and crashed on my bed.Not bothering to call and check where they were,it's not like they cared about me.

__________________________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
what you guys think of leo?

i'll upload some more later for now enjoy.XD