Status: Active

Forever's Not Supposed to End

Maybe Someday

Nathan's point of view **Three days later**

She giggled as I fumbled to get the hotel room door open, her arms around my waist and her lips on my neck doing nothing to help with my fumbling.

"God damn it," I cursed as the door rejected the key card again.

Her hand snaked its way around and pushed the card back into the door, removed it, then turned the handle. It opened first time.

"Beginner's luck," I laughed as she pushed me into the room.

It was dark and I turned around to see her silhouetted in the light from the hallway.

Her red hair lit up and, the outline of her body was emphasised by the light shining from behind her. Her hands rested on her hips, making her tiny waist appear even smaller.

"You gonna stand there and stare at me with your mouth hanging open all night?"

I shook my head and tried to force myself to snap out of it. I couldn't... she was just so damn hot.

She giggled again and pushed the door closed, plunging us into darkness.

The next thing I knew was her breath tickling my neck, just for a brief second, before she pushed me roughly backwards so I stumbled and fell onto the bed.

She climbed on top of me instantly, straddling my hips, her hands on the bed either side of my face.

"You've gone all shy Nathan," she whispered, kissing my neck. I shivered slightly at her actions and words.

"I'll try and do better," I whispered back, a smirk finding my lips as I rolled us over.

"That's a little more like it." I could practically hear her grinning.

I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her roughly before trailing down her neck to her shirt. I didn't pause to unbutton it. I ripped it open, sending buttons scattering everywhere.

"Nathan," she giggled.

"I'll sew them all back on for you, I promise," I mumbled, kissing from her collarbone down to the space between her breasts. I paused for a second then continued to work my way down, past her belly button until I reached the top of her jeans. I undid the button, then the zip and then dragged them down her skinny legs and threw them to the floor.

I grabbed both her ankles and ran my hands slowly up the perfectly smooth skin until I reached the top of her thighs where I allowed my hands to settle on her hips.

"Don't you fucking tease me," she whispered. I could hear in her voice how serious she was and smirked to myself in the dark room.

"You've got quite a potty mouth when you're wound up Hayley," I grinned.

She grabbed me by the front of my tee-shirt and pulled me so our lips collided once again. As we kissed her hands worked their way down to my butt and pushed my hips downwards, she wrapped her legs around my waist and ground herself against me. I moaned a little into the kiss and felt her lips twist into a smirk.

"You're way overdressed," she whispered into my ear, sending another tingle down my spine.

Her hands pulled my shirt over my head and then began to tug at my jeans.

"This comes off first," I told her, unfastening her bra and pulling it from her body, throwing it away into the darkness of the room.

"And why is that?" she asked, kissing up and down my neck as I unbuckled my belt.

"Because. I don't wear underwear, and I can't be totally naked if you're still wearing clothes," I said simply

She froze for a second, then ran her hands slowly down my bare chest until she reached my jeans which were now unbuttoned and just waiting for her to remove them.

"You talk too much," she said, a dominance creeping into her voice as she dragged my jeans from my legs.

In less than a second I was laying flat on my back on the bed, her hands on my hips. I gulped as I felt her warm breath on the bare skin of my lower stomach. I stared desperately through the darkness, wanting to see what she was surely about to do next.

Her mouth wrapped around the tip of my cock and I gasped quietly, then moaned as she sank down, taking me in all the way and swirling her tongue. Both my hands found her hair and I gripped her head firmly, not wanting to let her stop what she was doing.

She fought against me and stopped, then crawled back up the bed so she was laying next to me. I was a quivering, panting mess from the two seconds I had been in her mouth.

"Teasing isn't nice, is it Nathan?"

I shook my head.

"I wouldn't ever tease you," she said silkily, taking my hand and placing it on her inner thigh. I moved it upwards slowly and found her panties were now gone and her legs were slightly parted. Grinning to myself I gently pressed one finger into her.

"I think you can do better than that," she sighed, arching her back off the bed slightly.

I lowered my mouth to her ear.

"I know what you want," I growled, climbing on top of her and removing my finger, replacing it with my throbbing erection.

She moaned quietly as I sank in as far as I could, then paused, panting slightly.

I trailed my hands over her breasts, squeezing slightly as I set up a lazily slow pace, kissing her neck.

She groaned in frustration and wrapped her legs tightly around my waist.

I sped up slightly, loving how quickly she was getting frustrated.

"Problem?" I smirked.

"You know damn well what my problem is," she hissed.

I wanted to hear her swear again. The filthy words sounded so wrong coming from her innocent mouth, but it excited me.

"What is your problem?" I smirked, slowing to a complete stop, just hovering over her body.

"You.. fucking... urgh," she groaned, pushing me off her and down onto the bed.

She climbed on top of me and put one hand on each of my hips, sinking down slowly onto my erection and throwing her head back. I moaned out loud. Something about her being dominant didn't suit her at all, but it was fucking hot.

I forced myself to sit upright, wrapping my hands around her. Her legs wrapped around my waist and she moaned softly as I thrust my hips forward slightly, clearly doing something she liked.

Our faces were level and we kissed messily as she set up a fast pace.

I tore my mouth from hers.

"Fuck," I breathed as she thrusted against me, the friction was driving me wild. I wished I could see her.

"I want to see you, I want you watch you riding me," I smirked, the voice escaping from my lips not sounding anything like my own.

Without stopped what she was doing she leaned over and flicked on the lamp at the side of the bed. I moaned at the sight of her. She face was slightly flushed, her red hair sticking to her sweaty forehead, her lips slightly parted, eyes dark with lust.

"You're so fucking hot," I groaned, flipping us over so I was on top again and gripping her shoulders as I thrust into her quickly and roughly. An all too familiar warm-feeling in the pit of my stomach was starting to build.

"Nathan, harder," she moaned, arching her back off the bed, eyes slipping closed.

I smirked and complied with her wishes, the headboard of the bed knocking against the wall with my every movement.

She whimpered slightly then gasped and I felt her tighten around me as she hit her climax. I watched the expression of pure ecstasy on her face, her mouth falling open, eyes squeezing tightly closed, hands gripping my hips tightly and short nails digging into my skin.

"Hayley, I'm so close," I panted, slowing down slightly. Her gorgeous green eyes flicked open and fixed on mine, a small smirk creeping onto her full lips.


"Nathan! Dude! What are you fitfeen?!" a loud voice interrupted my extremely pleasant dream.

I opened my eyes to be met by bright lights and the inside of a hotel room. I realised my hand was in my pants and quickly removed it, blushing slightly. I was sweaty and sticky and extremely wound up from my dream.

There were several pillows next to me that had clearly been thrown at me as I dreamt by the two men in the other two beds. Mateo and Dan, my bandmates.

"Seriously, I hope that wasn't about one of us," sighed Mateo, shaking his head and throwing his last pillow at me as Dan just laughed at me.

I shook my head, then flung the blankets off and rushed to the bathroom, desperate for release. I didn't care that both Dan and Mateo would know exactly what I was doing in here, spending years crammed together in a tiny bus had made us lose any kind of embarrassment over things like this.

I clicked the door locked behind me, stripped naked and climbed into the shower, turning the water as hot as it would go.

I bit my lip to keep myself silent as I jacked off, that dream had been so real.. so intense I'd really believed it was actually happening.

Maybe someday, it would actually happen.

Matthew's point of view

"So it is true you guys can feel each other's pain?" asked Hayley, taking another spoonful of the Ben and Jerry's ice cream then handing me the tub and spoon.

I shook my head slightly.

"I've never felt his pain. I hope for his sake he can't feel mine," I sighed. The past three days had been rough. I'd been trying to manage with medication, but it was difficult to get it right so that I didn't feel like a zombie.

I took a spoonful of the ice cream and put it on my mouth. I didn't have the heart to tell Hayley I didn't like ice cream. She was trying her absolute hardest to make me forget about Nathan's absence, and at times it worked, but my days were full of invisible reminders of him, making it difficult to forget.

"You seem really down today," she said sadly, looking at me carefully.

"The pain is pretty bad right now," I admitted, handing her back the ice cream. She set it on the side next to the bed that I hadn't moved from all day.

"You should just tell me then! I can give you something for it, like a-"

"No. I don't want drugs," I said stubbornly.

"I don't understand you Matthew, modern medicine can keep you completely free of pain, but you refuse it all, you get by on aspirin and ibuprofen. I could jab you with so much morphine you wouldn't even remember why you were in pain, wouldn't that be better? At least for a little while?"

"Absolutely not. The pain reminds me I'm still alive. When I was completely strung out on the drugs, in the first few days and weeks, it felt like I wasn't really here. I felt like I wasn't inside my own body, if that makes any sense?"

She shook her head slowly.

"I've never required the use of any of the medications you were on... so I've never experienced that," she shifted awkwardly and fiddled with the frayed hem of her pyjama shorts.

"What's bothering you this evening?" I asked, hoping to change the subject away from me, drugs and pain.

"I erm.. I have a little bit of a confession to make," she said slowly, looking at the ground.

"Oh?" I said, curious.

She sighed and tucked her legs up towards her chest, resting her chin on her knees.

"I quit my job at the hospital, and I'm going to try and make a go of things with my band," she said slowly, looking at me for my reaction.

"Oh. That's it? Yeah I guessed that a while ago," I said with a small smile.

"You did?"

"Hayley, you haven't been to work in forever, it was pretty obvious you'd quit. You also left a copy of your resignation letter saved on my laptop... so... yeah."

She breathed a sigh of relief and gave me a weak smile.

"What's the problem?"

"Well... I think my dad might have found out today, and he's going to freak ou-"

Hayley's phone started to ring and she took it out of her pocket and sighed.

"He's going to freak out," she said, answering the call, looking terrified.

"Hi Daddy," she said cheerily.

It took about ten seconds for her face to fall. I could hear her dad yelling at her. I reached over and put my hand on her shoulder and rubbed it gently.

I wished I was her boyfriend, and that I could wrap her up in my arms, hang up the phone for her and bake her some chocolate chip cookies and watch movies together all night, curled on the couch so she would forget all about it.

But I wasn't, and I couldn't. All I could do was lay in this damn bed, barely moving because it took so much energy.

Maybe someday, I could tell her how I feel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well... the sex was better in my head. But I bet that wasn't what you were expecting when I said sex though! You all thought it was gonna be Matthew... nope :P
Can you believe I've NEVER written straight sex before? It was weird to write for sure, hope it doesn't come across too awkward though. Let me know what you think?
Masssive thank you to
SingingSinner
Adommy Lambliff
Elliotminorgirl
for always commenting. I love you guys *huggles*

Oh, and new subscriber, WELCOME! Make yourself known so I can thank you too?