Status: Active

Forever's Not Supposed to End

Be A Man

Matthew's point of view

I sat up slowly, the continuous pain in my head was still there, but felt somehow weaker now, as if I was finally beating it.

I'd slept longer than I had planned and it was dark outside now, meaning my room was almost pitch black, lit only by the sickly orange glow of the city street lights outside breaking through the gaps in the blinds.

After pulling my pyjamas on over my boxers and an old tee-shirt, I stretched and headed for the kitchen, deciding that a cup of coffee was in order.

The small red-headed figure standing in the middle of the dimly lit living room made me almost jump out of my skin.

"Hayley! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Nashville?" I asked, quickly crossing the room and pulling her into a hug.

"I am, but I missed you, I wanted to be with you, so I drove back," she said quietly, running her hands up and down my back as I held her.

"You're adorable," I smiled, kissing the top of her head gently. She smelled faintly of cigarette smoke, and I wondered if that was because she'd been hanging out with Nathan whilst I was sleeping.

Her hands settled on my lower back and my arms remained wrapped around her shoulders. She leaned back slightly and tilted her head up to face me.

"You gonna tell me what's wrong?" I asked quietly.

"Nothing's wrong, I just really wanted to be with you," she said with a half-smile.

I could sense that something was bothering her, but I didn't want to push it.

Her hands found their way to my neck and our eyes locked. I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers gently. After a moment I went to move away, but her hands moved to the back of my head and held me in place.

Her lips worked against mine, deepening the kiss and sending tingles through my whole body. I held her tighter, pulling her body closer to mine, so we were touching.

My hands tangled in her hair and I was vaguely aware of her pushing me backwards, towards my bedroom. I was paying more attention to what she was doing with her mouth than where she was pushing me.

The way her tongue would trail over mine, then flick back into her own mouth, almost as if inviting me to follow it was driving me wild.

"So you drove ten hours because you wanted to make out?" I smirked, breaking the kiss for a second.

"Maybe I came back because I feel ready to do... something else," she said, looking directly into my eyes as she said the last two words in a low voice.

My heart skipped a beat.

"I.. I.. d-.. uhh... hmm," I spluttered, completely lost for words. I blushed bright red and she laughed, kissing my cheek.

"I want to, I really, really want us to go to that next level," she said, sincerity written all over her pale face.

I couldn't even speak. It felt as if all the blood in my body had instantly rushed to my crotch and my brain was failing to concoct any kind of reasonable thought process.

"I trust you, and I want to show you," she said with a smile.

I grinned and sat on the bed, gently pulling her down next to me by the hand.

"I'm glad. I'm going to try and do this right," I mumbled.

"We have all night to take this as slow as you need to," she said, gently running her fingertips over the left side of my head, right over my scar.

"All night sounds good to me," I smiled as our lips collided once again.

Every kiss was tender yet forceful, and full of passion and care. It was everything it needed to be. My heart was pounding as her hands slipped up my shirt and I gasped.

She giggled.

"Your hands are cold," I mumbled against her lips, laying back onto the bed.

"Sorry honey," she giggled, removing her hands and crawling on top of me, hovering over my body on all fours.

Her hands gripped the bottom of my shirt and started to drag it slowly off my body, her lips following its progress and kissing all the way up my stomach and chest until she reached my neck.

She pulled the shirt over my head and threw it aside, then started to gently kiss and suck on my neck.

I moaned quietly and she giggled.

"Something funny?"

"You moaning, it's cute," she said, looking up at me through her eyelashes.

"You already know about my neck... so if you're gonna do that, then it's gonna happen," I shrugged, unable the wipe the grin off my face.

She took both my hands in hers and lowered her lips to my ear, her warm breath tickling it and making me shiver.

"Don't just lay there," she whispered, placing my hands on her hips, under the fabric of her shirt.

My mouth was hanging slightly open as I grabbed her shirt and pulled it off her body. My eyes hungrily took in the newly exposed white skin as my hands roamed over her back and stomach.

"You're so fucking sexy," I muttered as my hands settled on her toned stomach.

She slowly lowered herself down, a smirk on her lips as she ground against me. I gasped slightly and bucked my hips, causing a shoot of pain in my head. I winced slightly but ignored it. There was no way I was going to let that ruin my night.

"Go easy on me, I'm fragile," I half-laughed.

"I don't know about that," she smirked, rolling us over so I was on top of her, her legs wrapping around mine so I was pressed against her.

I kissed her hard, my tongue roaming her mouth, her hands on my back, short bitten nails slightly scratching at my skin.

"Ugh, I'm so glad you came back today," I mumbled as I kissed down her neck to her bra strap. I teasingly slowly pulled it down off her shoulder and kissed the skin, watching her face the entire time. Her eyes were fixed on me with fascination.

I reached around behind her back and unfastened it, pulling it from her and throwing it aside. I left one hand wrapped around her back, the other settling on her hip as I trailed my lips and tongue all over her torso. Her back as arching slightly off the bed, lips slightly parted. It wasn't enough, I wanted to hear her.

I flicked my tongue over her nipple, then bit down gently and she arched off the bed, a small moan escaping her lips, making me grin.

I started working on her jeans as I kissed my back back up to her neck.

Neither of us said a word as I dragged her jeans down her legs and off, dropping them on the ground.

"Nice undies," I smirked at her bright blue superman panties.

"Yeah well, I wasn't planning on anyone seeing them."

"You mean you didn't come all the way down here to get in my bed?" I said, pretending to be upset.

"I could take them off if you'd prefer?" she offered, pulling them down about an inch then stopping and smirking at me.

"And you seem so innocent," I groaned jokingly.

This was a side to Hayley I'd never seen before. She was so sensual, every touch mattered, every word, every kiss, I was losing myself in her.

"Well why don't I trade you? I'll ditch these," I said, tugging at my pyjamas and boxers. "If you ditch these," I said, gently pulling on her last remaining item of clothing.

"Or I could just do this," she said, pushing me off her so I was laying beside her on the bed. She reached down and pulled off the last of my clothes, then removed her underwear, leaving us both naked.

Our arms wrapped around eachother as we lay side by side, the skin on skin contact making me, if possible, even more turned on.

"Matthew," she whispered as her hand slowly trailed down to my cock, then gently gripped it.

"Mmm," I moaned slightly at the contact. Her hands were still slightly cold and it felt strange but good.

"I'm so fucking turned on right now," I groaned, bucking into her hand in the hope she'd do something to get me off.

She took my hand and placed it between her legs. I groaned as I felt the wetness there and immediately slipped two fingers into her. Her eyes rolled slightly into he back of her head and her mouth fell open.

"You're way too quiet," I mumbled, I wanted to hear her moaning in pleasure, so I knew I was doing something right.

"Then make me get loud," she whispered back, the same tiny smirk playing on her lips.

I removed my fingers and rolled on top of her, gripping her hips, our foreheads pressed together.

"You ready?" I asked, kissing her cheek and pushing a strand of hair out of her face.

She nodded and smiled.

"Oh. Wait. I should probably go grab a condom from Nathan's room..." I said, trailing off awkwardly, my body hovering over hers.

"I'm on the pill right now... so we don't need to, unless you really want to," she said with a small smile.

Usually I would have done whatever I could to be safe, but this was Hayley, and she knew what she was doing. I trusted her enough to know she wouldn't lie to me, especially not about something as important as this.

My arms started to shake from supporting myself and she noticed.

"You doing OK?" she asked as I kissed her neck.

"Mhm," I mumbled, dropping to lean on my elbow so our bodies were completely pressed together. Her legs around my waist tightened, pulling me downwards and I gasped slightly as my cock touched her.

Our eyes met as she reached down with one hand, gripping the base as I slowly and carefully pressed into her for the first time. I did my best to control myself, as I knew with her history this was likely to be painful for her.

"You OK?" I asked, pecking her lips quickly. I could feel all her muscles tensing around me.

She nodded and shifted her hips slightly. I kept perfectly still, just kissing her neck as I let her adjust and get used to how this felt. I would have been happy to stay like that forever, the feeling was overwhelmingly good.

"Can't believe we're doing this," I chuckled, kissing her nose.

"Mmm, and it feels good," she smiled. Our mouths met in a messy kiss as I very slowly started to slide back out of her, doing my best not to moan. I needed to try to restrain myself and not let her know how quickly this was affecting me. Once I was about halfway I very slowly pressed back in until I was all the way.

My entire body was quaking from the exertion of even holding myself over her and she had noticed.

Without separating for a moment, she very carefully rolled us over to she was on top, her knees either side of my hips.

I looked at her on top of me, and grinned.

"You're so beautiful," I said quietly.

"Then that makes two of us," she whispered, slowly starting to move.

My eyes rolled back into my head at the pleasure as she moved so slowly. The feeling of her around me was so overwhelmingly good I was in danger of finishing before it had even started properly.

"Are you alright?" she asked, her hand on one side of my face, eyes full of an emotion I could only assume was love.

"Better than alright," I nodded.

"Do you think you can do this?" she asked. I knew this question was going to come up, if I felt strong enough, if I felt capable.

I nodded.

She started to move slowly and my hands grabbed fistfuls of the bed sheets, my eyes slipping closed.

"Mmm, yeah," I moaned quietly.

Her hands trailed down my chest and settled on my hips as she sped up slightly, but the pace was still slow and careful.

All my pain seemed to vanish, I forgot everything. All I knew was my body and Hayley's, and the stars I was seeing behind my eyes.

I bucked my hips upwards to meet her movements and she gasped slightly.

"Let me be a man?" I asked, going to roll us back over. She could tell how desperately I wanted to be on top, and I was determined to make this feel good for her, as amazing as I possibly could.

Without another word I rolled us over so I was on top, kneeling between her legs. I pushed back in and her back arched slightly. I gripped her hips and started to move faster, watching her face carefully.

Her eyes were squeezed tightly closed, mouth hanging slightly open. I moved slightly to change angles and got the effect I was looking for.

Her eyes burst open and her back arched off the bed.

"Did I get it?" I asked, smirk on my face.

"I- Uh... Oh... Matthew," she moaned, wrapping her legs around my waist. I gripped her hips and sped up slightly, being very careful to hit that same spot inside of her with every thrust.

With every movement her would moan slightly louder. The sweet sounds filling my ears were pushing me closer to the edge.

"So good," I mumbled in her ear, then kissed her neck quickly.

"Ugh, fuck... shit... mmm," she groaned. I'd never heard her swear before I grinned like an idiot to myself.

"Harder," she said, opening her eyes. The green was ablaze with pure desire and lust, but there was something else there too, something... deeper.

"I'll try," I said, kissing her neck and thrusting slightly harder into her, making the bed squeak slightly with every movement.

I couldn't be anywhere near as rough as my desire was telling me to. I needed to be slow and careful for Hayley, to show her sex didn't always have to be rough and forceful. I also didn't want to make my head hurt any more than it was already building to.

"Oh, Matthew, mmm," she moaned loudly, sending a tingle through my body as she said my name.

I could feel my orgasm building and knew I wasn't going to last long.

"Kiss me," I mumbled against her lips.

We started to kiss sloppily, all tongue, messy, pure lust.

"I'm getting really close," I warned as another wave of pleasure crashed over me.

"M-me too," she gasped, gripping my hips and forcing me to thrust harder, going deeper than ever before.

I moaned loudly and sped up to as fast as I dared, knowing we were both so close I wanted to push us to that edge.

With every thrust she moaned louder and louder, her short nails biting into the skin of my hips. Her eyes met mine just as her back arched off the bed, her breath catching in her throat as she hit her climax.

The feeling of her tightening around me was enough to push me over the edge and I buried my face into her neck. With one final thrust I came, moaning loudly, my hands gripping her sides. Stars exploded behind my eyes as I collapsed onto her, panting and gasping for breath.

After a few moments I became aware of her hands gently rubbing my sweaty hair. I looked up and kissed her deeply, carefully pulling out of her and laying down beside her.

I pulled the blankets over us and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"How are you feeling?" she asked quietly after a few moments.

I didn't have any words to answer with, I just kissed her lips, over and over again.

"You're so beautiful," I mumbled, pushing her hair back off her slightly sweaty face.

"You make me feel like I am," she mumbled back.

Exhaustion was kicking in and I knew I'd be asleep within moments.

"I'm really glad you were working the night that it all happened," I said through a yawn.

"Me too," she smiled, kissing my lips quickly.

"But stop thinking Matthew, go to sleep OK? I'll wake you up before I have to leave," she said, nuzzling her face into my neck.

I nodded slightly and grinned.

I fell asleep with that smile on my face, just listening to the sound of Hayley's breathing and feeling her heart beating so close to mine.

Words were desperate to escape my mouth but I didn't want to force them and ruin the moment. I love you.

I'd tell her soon that deep in my heart I knew I'd found the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! So sorry guys, no update for a like a week, please do feel free to hunt me down and kill me!
Let me know what you thought? I've never written like... sappy, emotional sex before... and I always knew this scene was going to be like this.. I just... gaaahh... please tell me what you think?