Status: Active

Forever's Not Supposed to End

Jenna

Nathan's point of view

*morning*


I opened my eyes slowly, the light burning into my skull.

I groaned and closed them again for a moment, before opening them again, raising my hand to shield me from the light flooding through the open blinds.

"Hey you," said an unfamiliar female voice.

I blinked hard and my eyes focused.

Next to me in my bed was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen.

Naked.

"Uhh... hi?" I blurted out, quickly pulling the blankets over myself and blushing bright red. I forced myself to tear my eyes away from her perfect body and look at her face. It was just as perfect.

"You don't remember last night do you?" she asked, a small smirk playing on her full lips.

I racked my brain, trying to remember, then shook my head.

"Well... you were sitting in a bar all alone, so I ditched my friends and came over to you. We got talking, and drinking... and then I realized who you are," she said, brown eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Oh," I said, trying not to sound too disappointed that she had turned out to just be a fan of the band.

"And I realized that it didn't bother me.. and that you're a really nice guy, and a sweet person, even though you have once jumped on me at a show and your really gross foot went in my face," she trailed off, laughing with the most adorable goofy laugh I'd ever heard.

"Yeah? Sorry. I think I've done that to everyone in Chicago at some point..." I smirked to myself.

I felt instantly comfortable around her. There was just something about this girl.

"So... I feel terrible... but I don't remember your name," I said awkwardly.

"I never told you. It's Jenna, I'd shake your hand... but I think we already passed that point," she smirked, her eyes wandering over my bare chest.

I was doing my best to keep my eyes on her face and not stare at her naked body. She clearly wasn't shy or she'd have covered herself with the blanket.

"Jenna... well I'm N-"

"Nathan, I know," she smiled.

"So uh... awkward..." I sighed, looking away from her.

She placed her hand on the side of my face and turned it so I was looking at her, she also shuffled a lot closer to me.

"You weren't awkward last night, what's wrong?"

"Uh.. well... girls usually sneak out in the middle of the night after they come home with me... so this is kinda new," I confessed.

"Aww honey, why would I sneak out on you if there's gonna be round two in the shower and then breakfast?" she smirked and I felt a smirk creep onto my own face.

"We gotta be quiet though... my brother is sleeping in the next room and I don't wanna wake him," I said, running my hand up and down her forearm, tracing the tanned skin with my fingertips.

"Your fault for making me scream," she whispered, lips were millimetres from mine.

"Shower, now," I said, then pressed my lips to hers, excitement flooding through me.

She kissed back, hard, and pushed me down, climbing on top of me.

Her hands had mine pinned on either side of my head as our tongues fought for dominance of the kiss. I let her win and just lay back and let her kiss me.

"We gonna go take this shower then?" she smirked, pulling away for a moment.

I nodded, not trusting my voice to function correctly at a time like this. She climbed off me and we both raced to the bathroom.

I shut the door and locked it, then turned on the shower. She took a step closer towards me and I grabbed her in my arms, pressing our bodies together and re-connecting our lips in a kiss.

I felt her lips twist into a smirk and she pushed me hard, so I stumbled backwards into the shower, where the water was still running cold.

"Shit!" I gasped at the sudden cold water, wrapping my arms around myself to try and keep warm. She laughed and stepped under the icy flow next to me, pushing me so my back was against the tiles.

"You're funny," she smirked as I shivered.

"And you're a bully," I laughed.

The water started to heat up and she pressed her lips to mine. She was the perfect height, just a tiny bit shorter than me. I pulled her close, pressing our bodies together again. She smirked and lowered her hand between us, gripping my erection firmly and making me whimper slightly into our kiss.

I flipped us around so I was pinning her to the wall and picked her up. She knew what I was doing and wrapped her legs around my waist, allowing me to hold her while she leaned her weight against the wall. She tilted her head back and moaned as I slowly entered her. I gripped her hips tightly, scared of dropping her.

The water was running down our faces and bodies, pouring over us as I set up a fast pace, making us both gasp at the sensations.

I noticed a fresh red Hickey on her neck and smirked to myself.

"What are you smirking about?" she mumbled, kissing my neck.

"Your Hickey from last night," I said, then nibbled on her ear. Her back arched and she gasped loudly, grabbing onto my hips and forcing me to stop moving.

"Someone likes their ears being played with," I whispered, then trailed my tongue over the shell of her ear.

"Mmm," she moaned, arching her back more. I took the opportunity to put both my hands on her lower back and thrust deeper into her, causing her to gasp again, mouth hanging open.

"Nathan, yes," she moaned loudly.

"Shh," I whispered in her ear, worried about waking Matthew.

Jenna giggled and I smirked.

"Can you keep quiet?" I mumbled in her ear, stopping moving for a second. Her legs tightened around my waist, trying to force me to move again.

"Come on, we're probably traumatising him," I said, trailing kisses down her neck to her collarbone, where I stated to bite and suck on the skin.

"I'll try and be quiet," she said sincerely.

"Good enough for me," I grinned, setting up a fast pace once again.

With every movement she would gasp slightly, her hands running up and down my back.

I barely even noticed the water anymore as I started to lose myself in the heat of the moment.

"Fuck," I moaned as her teeth grazed my neck.

"Now who's being loud?" she questioned.

I said nothing, just slammed my lips back into hers and sped up, her back arched again and I lifted her slightly higher.

"Harder," she demanded.

I couldn't get any words out. I did as she asked and closed my eyes, feeling my orgasm approaching rapidly.

"Nathan, oh," she moaned. The sound of her saying my name was driving me wild.

I pushed her wet hair off her face and kissed her hard, muffling both our moans as we both approached our climax. Her nails were cutting into my back, but I was actually enjoying the pain. She tore her mouth from mine and moaned so loudly I was sure she would have woken the whole building, and not just Matthew.

The feeling of her tightening around me was enough to push me over the edge and I bit my lip to try and keep quiet as I came. It was pretty much useless as I stared into her deep brown eyes and moaned in pure ecstasy.

The next few moments were a complete blur of hot water and soap as we washed eachothers bodies with my shower gel.

"You're gonna stink like dude," I laughed as I lathered the bubbles over her back.

"I don't care," she laughed, pushing her long hair off her face once again.

"I'm gonna see you again right?" I asked, pausing slightly.

She said nothing, just smiled and kissed my lips lightly.

"That's a yes right?" I laughed and she nodded.

"OK good," I nodded.

Once we were done showering we fought childishly over my towel to dry off. I let her use it and I stole Matthew's, wrapping it around my waist and heading back to my room to get some clothes.

I couldn't wipe the grin off my face.

We both dressed quickly, talking and laughing the whole time.

"So... Starbucks?" she said, zipping up her jacket.

"I'll race you?" I grinned.

"Oh you're on!" she laughed, pushing me out of the way and throwing the door open.

She froze when she was saw Matthew sitting on the couch, clutching his head in both hands.

He looked up at us and smiled weakly as I rushed to his side.

"Are you OK?"

"Yeah, didn't sleep so well, just tired," he said, nodding and rubbing his head.

"Are you sure?"

He nodded.

"I'm Matthew, by the way," he said, waving to Jenna.

"Jenna," she said, waving back.

"Hey Nathan, I'll leave you guys to it OK? But give me a call sometime soon alright? Don't make me have to come back here and kick your ass for not calling," she smiled.

I handed her my cellphone and she entered her number quickly. As she handed it back to me I noticed it was showing one new voicemail message.

"Thanks," I said quietly.

"I hope you feel better," she said, leaning down and lightly touching Matthew on the shoulder.

He smiled weakly.

"Thanks," he nodded.

"I'll call you," I said, kissing her cheek and walking her to the door. I hugged her goodbye and she was gone.

"Wow. Well she's... loud," commented Matthew the second the door was closed.

"I was obviously doing something she liked," I smirked, walking back over to the couch and sitting beside him.

"Obviously," he said, rolling his eyes.

"You gonna see her again?" he asked.

I nodded quickly.

"She seems nice though too... not just loud," he laughed.

"Can't believe you were listening to us, you pervert," I said, poking him in the chest.

"Didn't have much of a choice, you're a screamer when you're drunk," he said, shaking his head.

I blushed a little bit and he laughed at me.

"You want some breakfast?" I offered and he shook his head.

"Maaaattthew you gotta eat," I whined.

"But I'm still full from that retarded amount of lasagne we ate yesterday," he explained, laying back on the couch and kicking his feet up over my lap.

"Oh yeah, that was awesome," I grinned.

He nodded weakly.

I put my hand on his knee and squeezed it gently. This was just one of many moment I wished I could take the pain from him. I would have given anything to feel his pain for him, so he didn't have to. It would have hurt less than watching him go through it.

"Wanna watch some TV?" I offered and he nodded.

I grabbed the remote and flicked on the TV.

It took Matthew all of ten minutes to be fast asleep, his legs across my lap so I couldn't move.

I yawned widely, I hadn't really realised quite how tired I was.

Careful not to disturb Matthew I shifted his legs slightly so I could lay down too, my head resting on his chest, our bodies tangled together awkwardly as there really wasn't enough room for us both on the couch.

I closed my eyes. Thoughts of the amazing woman who'd just left filled my mind.

I had a feeling she was going to be something, something more than one night.

Jenna.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. This story is super smutty at the moment. There's been some kind of sex in like 3 out of the last 6 chapters I think. I need to control myself!

Buuuut, are we all happy at who I've brought into the story?

Thanks for the comments everyone =D

OH, and new subscribers? Welcome, thank you, and please comment so I can thank you properly and go and comment something of yours in return? =)