Status: Active

Forever's Not Supposed to End

Breakfast

Matthew's point of view

Slowly, painfully, I sat up. I hadn't slept. I'd lain awake all night, my mind turning over and over every word Nathan had said the previous evening.

The way he'd yelled at me.

The way he'd yelled at Hayley.

The way he was deliberately being an asshole, turning the music loud in the car, hitting me, being really mean to Hayley and bringing things up that should never be spoken about, not by him anyway, it was none of his business.

"You didn't sleep did you?" asked Hayley quietly. Her hand found mine and I stroked the back of her hand with my thumb, shaking my head.

"Matthew, don't get up, stay in bed, get some sleep and I'll make us some breakfast?" she offered, sitting up and putting her arm around my shoulders.

"That sounds amazing," I smiled, kissing her forehead.

"You're amazing," she smiled, kissing my cheek.

"I'm just going to go and check on.. my brother," I said quietly, reluctantly dragging myself from the bed and shuffling towards Nathan's room.

I knocked the door quietly.

A few seconds later I heard his bare feet padding across the laminate floor, then the door opened.

"I'm so fucking sorry," he whispered, he looked like he'd been crying for a long time, his face was very puffy and red.

"I just want you to stay as you, I don't want bad Nathan around," I said, hugging him tightly.

"I'm trying to keep him away, but it's getting harder and harder," he sobbed into my shoulder.

"Shh, It's OK," I soothed, stroking his soft hair.

"It isn't Matthew. I said some really mean things last night, and I hit you... I haven't done that since.. I don't even remember," he muttered, sniffling.

"The only thing that matters is what you're saying right now," I told him, hugging him tighter.

"You gotta sort this out OK? I'll help you, we're getting rid of bad Nathan forever this time," I said, putting my hands on his shoulders and looking him in the eyes.

He nodded.

"You didn't sleep," he stated, I must have looked terrible, though I was starting to feel better.

"No, I didn't. But it's OK. I watched Hayley sleeping, and we cuddled and it was kinda nice. Right now though," I said, yawning widely.

"I'm beat," I mumbled.

"Bed, now. I'm making pancakes for us three, once I say sorry to Hayley for being a prize douche yesterday," he sighed.

"It's OK, I'm sure she'll forgive you," I said, grabbing onto the wall for support as I wobbled slightly.

Nathan allowed me to drape my arm around his shoulders so he could help me walk back to my bedroom. Hayley glared at Nathan from the bed.

"Can I apologize to you?" he asked quietly as I let go of him and crawled back into my bed beside Hayley, who protectively wrapped her arms around me.

"Hayley, it's OK," I said quietly.

She nodded slightly.

"Hayley, I'm really sorry. I get like that sometimes.. this has been so hard for me, I'm so scared of... " he faltered and his eyes filled with tears.

"I'm terrified of losing my brother," he whispered.

"He's not going anywhere," said Hayley, hands rubbing my shoulders.

"Sometimes, I can't convince myself of that," said Nathan, shaking his head slightly. He wouldn't look at me.

"It's OK, I know you're sorry. And Matthew told me last night about your depression and stuff... so I guess it's understandable, just try not to let it happen again? You really scared me," she said and he nodded.

"I scared myself," he said quietly as I reached out and grabbed his arm, pulling him into the bed.

"One more thing. Please don't... don't bring up the baby, ever again. I'm not over it," said Hayley.

"Hayles, it's OK. It just wasn't meant to be this time, but... I already promised we can make another one and I'll guard it with my life," I said, hugging her tightly and kissing the top of her head.

"I'm so sorry I brought it up," said Nathan quietly.

I only vaguely remembered the conversation, but he had tried to say something about the baby. I didn't want to ask, I was sure it wouldn't be anything nice considering his state of mind last night.

"If you guys are going to make another one, do you mind doing that when I'm not home?" smirked Nathan and Hayley reached across me and slapped him on the chest. I laughed.

"No promises," I smirked and Hayley giggled.

"That's just wrong," groaned Nathan, screwing up his face and getting out of the bed.

"So... you gonna bring me and my beautiful future wife pancakes by way of an apology?" I smirked, wrapping my arms around Hayley again who pulled away from me.

"Future wife?" she laughed.

"Yeah, I don't see why not," I grinned, ruffling up her hair.

"Do I get a say in this?" she smirked, her green eyes sparkling.

"Absolutely not," I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Blueberry?" asked Nathan, standing in the doorway.

"Is there any other kind?" asked Hayley.

He grinned.

"Give me five minutes," he said, walking away.

True to his word, a little over five minutes later the amazing smell of blueberry pancakes was drifting through the apartment. Hayley and I both dragged ourselves from the bed and walked hand in hand to help Nathan out with cooking.

We made a ridiculous amount of food, but somehow managed to eat it all, Nathan vanishing to his room shortly afterwards, groaning something about his stomach exploding, and Hayley wandering off as I cleared our plates away.

I headed back into my room and found Hayley curled in a ball hiding under the blankets. I closed the door and locked it, then smirked to myself and crawled on top of her, slowly peeling back the blanket.

She giggled wildly as I started to tickle her.

"Uh oh! Hayley Williams, don't tell me that you're ticklish?" I grinned, tickling her more.

"Matthew - stop!" she gasped through her laughter.

"Nope," I laughed, continuing to tickle her.

She wriggled and grabbed my hands, trying to force them away, when she realised she couldn't, she did the next best thing - distraction.

Both hands grabbing the back of my neck, she pulled me down and kissed me, hard, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I moaned into the kiss and immediately stopped tickling her, my hands roaming under her shirt instead and settling on her breasts.

She smirked into the kiss and continued to use her tongue to tease me, causing me to moan very quietly again.

"Your tongue..." I whispered as the kiss broke.

"What about it?" she asked innocently.

"It does things to me," I smirked, pressing my lips to hers again. This time she let me take control, so I did my absolute best to wind her up, slowly trailing my tongue over hers. She whimpered softly into the kiss.

I moved from her lips, trailing tiny kisses down her neck, pushing up her shirt and kissing down to the waistband of her pyjama pants.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking down at me.

"Just, trust me?" I said, tugging at her pants slightly.

She nodded and smirked, finally understanding.

I pulled down her pyjamas and underwear and trailed my tongue over her inner thigh, then nipping slightly at the pristine white skin. Her breath hitched in her throat as I moved closer to my goal.

"If you want me to stop then I can," I said, looking up at her.

She shook her head. I noticed her hands were holding fistfuls of the bed sheets tightly.

I lowered my mouth to her slowly, listening to her gasp quietly, watching her eyes flutter closed and her back arch slightly.

One of her hands found the back of my head and pressed gently, her eyes opening and fixing on me, dark with lust.

Not breaking the eye contact I pushed my tongue as far into her as I possibly could, savouring her sweet taste.

"Matthew, oh-" she whispered, her head falling back against the pillows.

A surge of excitement coursed through me at the pleasure I was bringing her.

I removed my mouth for just a moment, gasping for proper air.

"Don't stop," she hissed, both hands pushing at my head.

"I need to breathe you know," I chuckled, pushing two fingers into her roughly

She moaned loudly and I laughed, knowing full well Nathan would have heard her.

"You gotta be quiet," I whispered.

"C-can't," she stammered, moaning again, quieter this time, but still too loud.

I crawled up her body, pressing myself against her.

"Am I going to have to gag you?" I breathed into her ear and her entire body tensed.

"Ooh, somebody likes the idea of that," I whispered, twisting my fingers inside her and causing an enticing whimper to escape her throat.

"Try not to scream too loud," I whispered before trailing my lips back down her body to her clit, licking and sucking on the sensitive bundle of nerves, whilst continuing to pump my fingers in and out of her.

Her legs wrapped around my head, her back arching off the bed.

"So good," she moaned, her hips rising off the bed.

Deciding that teasing her was cruel, I re-angled my fingers so they brushed against her spot and pressed my tongue to her clit at the same time.

Both her hands clamped over her mouth in a vain attempt to stop the stream of moans and explicit words that tumbled from her lips as she came, her back arching off the bed, eyes fixed on me rolling back in her head.

I removed my fingers and wiped my face with the back of my hand, crawling up the bed and laying beside her, one hand resting on her stomach, trailing tiny circles as I watched her chest rising and falling rapidly.

Her eyes locked onto mine and a wicked smirk appeared on her face.

She leaned in close, her lips brushing against my ear as she spoke.

"Your turn."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah... I kinda hate this chapter. Sorry guys :/