Status: Active

Forever's Not Supposed to End

Celebration - Part 2

Matthew's point of view

I felt dizzy and light-headed, and I wasn't sure if that was from the alcohol I'd been drinking, or the way Hayley was looking at me.

She smiled, her fingers trailing to the necklace once again. She kept touching it as if to remind herself it was there.

"You want to stay for one more song and then head back home?" I asked, moving to stand behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I'd like that," she smiled, tilting her head and kissing me on the cheek.

Tonight we'd gone out for dinner and then found some live music, the band were good, but I wasn't really paying attention.

All I could look at was Hayley.

She just made me so unbelievably happy and every time I looked at her I couldn't stop myself grinning.

"You still smiling?" she asked, turning her head to look at me standing behind her with my chin on her shoulder.

"Yep," I grinned, kissing her cheek.

"You're the cutest thing in the whole world," she smiled and I buried my face in her neck, making her giggle.

I felt dizzy, and the volume of the music and the flashing lights were really getting to me.

I couldn't let her know that.

"Shall we?" she asked as the song ended and I nodded, unwrapping my arms from her waist and letting her turn around to face me.

"I kinda like being taller than you," she smirked, looking up and down at me.

"You aren't taller than me, I'm slouching," I complained, standing up straight and making myself taller than her once again.

"Then I think I need taller shoes," she shrugged and I grinned, allowing my hand to accidentally on purpose brush against her leg as we started to walk.

"Yeah, I wouldn't complain if you had more shoes like that," I smirked and she slapped me playfully.

"Matthew Leone you are such a pervert," she laughed as walked through the snowy night.

"I am not, I just think you look amazing," I defended, wrapping my arm around her waist as we walked.

She didn't know I was doing it to keep myself upright.

I was starting to feel so weak.

She shivered slightly.

"You cold? You want my coat too?" I offered quickly as she pulled her coat around herself more.

"No silly, because then you'll be cold, and it's only like half a block, I think I can wait until then and we can climb into bed and get warm," she smiled. I couldn't tell if she was being suggestive or not, with her I never could, she was just too innocent.

"You gonna warm me up?" I smirked, kissing her neck and causing her to giggle and push me away. I stumbled a little but more than she had expected and she grabbed my hand.

"You OK?" she asked quickly.

"Yeah, I'm doing good, just maybe should have stopped at the one drink," I lied quickly. I didn't feel drunk at all. I knew what this feeling was, but I wasn't going to let it rule my life.

"My poor little lightweight," she giggled as we walked up the steps to the apartment building.

"Yeah well, what can I say?" I shrugged and smirked as we walked into the elevator.

"So, any more surprises for tonight that I should know about?" she smirked, pushing me backwards gently so I was leaning against the wall in the elevator with her pressed against my front.

"Nope," I lied quickly.

"Aw really?" she pouted.

"Yeah, sorry, I used up all my best tricks, so now you just get a boring evening at home with me," I smirked.

"That doesn't sound like something that could ever be boring," she smiled, pressing her lips to mine.

I tangled my fingers in her hair and kissed her back. We barely even noticed the elevator doors opening as we reached our floor, until I realised and started pushing her backwards.

"My shoes are killing me," she pouted and I smirked, picking her up bridal style and causing her to laugh loudly and quickly grab on around my neck so she didn't fall.

I carried her all the way down the hallway and set her back on her feet outside the door.

"You aren't going to carry me over the threshold?" she smirked.

"I gotta save something for our wedding night," I grinned, unlocking the door and letting her go in first.

"Our wedding night huh?" she smirked, flicking on the lights in the apartment as I walked in behind her and shut the door.

"Unless of course you won't marry me, which I would understand seeing as I'm-"

She cut me off by pressing her lips to mine once again. Her hands pushed my coat off my shoulders and I let it fall to the ground before pushing her coat off and leaving her in just her dress.

"Damaged," I mumbled as we broke apart.

"That's possibly the stupidest thing you've ever, ever said to me," she sighed, putting her hands on her hips and looking at me seriously.

"Well, I am, and that'll be a pain in the ass to put up with forever," I sighed, staring at the ground.

"You are just... you make me mad sometimes," she said, her hands finding my neck. I continued to stare at the ground.

"Hey, look at me," she whispered, gently tilting my head upwards so I was looking at her.

"You are the single greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Every minute of every day I think about how blessed I am that you beat the odds and that you're still here. You're just the most incredible, wonderful person and I love you more than words can ever describe," she said, green eyes sparkling with tears.

"Hayley I-"

"Don't. Don't ever not value yourself, because you mean more to me than anything else in the whole world right now. You forget that..." she paused for second and blinked back her tears. "You forget that I was there through all of it, right next to you.... You probably don't even know that I was there when you died," she said, voice trailing to a whisper. I felt like I'd been punched in the chest.

"No, I didn't know that," I mumbled, my voice failing me as I watched the first tears spill from her eyes.

"I can't lose you again, and I won't, because I'm never ever letting you go," she said, wrapping her arms around me tightly.

"I'm not going anywhere I promise," I mumbled as I felt tears burning at my eyes.

"Sorry for getting all intense, but we've never talked about what happened and I just... I think you need to understand that it plays on my mind a lot, especially when you're struggling like you are tonight," she said, looking up at me seriously.

"I'm not struggling I-"

"I could feel you leaning on me, and you look exhausted, you've really gotta stop thinking you can fool me," she smiled slightly.

"I love you," I smiled, kissing her forehead.

"I love you too, and I'm glad I got at least part of that off my chest," she sighed as I hugged her tightly.

"I don't want to spoilt the rest of your birthday by talking about something so morbid and depressing... and I guess I had one more trick up my sleeve," I smiled slightly as she started to lead me by the hand towards our bedroom.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" she asked, opening the door slowly.

She fell silent as she saw what I'd done to the room.

"I was gonna try and sneak in here and light candles before you saw it, but, it doesn't matter," I shrugged as she turned to me and grinned.

Without another word she pushed the door closed and then pushed me backwards until the backs of my legs hit the bed and I fell onto it. She snatched up the lighter on top of my dresser and lit up the candles I'd set out earlier, bathing the room in their warm, flickering glow.

I picked up the single red rose laying on the bed and handed it to her. She grinned and held it closely to her chest for a moment, then set it on the top of my dresser before sitting on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You're beyond adorable," she smiled, grabbing a handful of the rose petals I had scattered over the bed and dropping them on my head.

"Whatever you say," I mumbled, gently pressing my lips to hers. We both smiled into the kiss as she started to unbutton my shirt. I shrugged it off and threw it aside, then trailing my hands up her thighs under her dress. She shivered slightly and I pulled away from her lips, trailing my kisses down her neck instead.

She pushed me backwards so I was laying down and moved so she was straddling me, starting to bite and suck at my neck.

I smirked and rolled us over so I was on top of her, turning the kisses gentle but passionate. Our clothing was slowly all lost and scattered over the bedroom floor.

I watched the way her green eyes reflected the flickering light from the candles, her eyes locked on mine.

I allowed my eyes to wander over her body, just for a few moments and when I looked back up to her face she was smirking.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered, trailing my hands over her body and starting to kiss her neck.

There were no more words. Everything that needed to be said was said by our actions alone, every kiss, every gentle touch, every movement spoke volumes.

Hayley moaned quietly as I entered her, her back arching off the bed slightly.

My eyes stayed fixed on hers as I settled into a slow pace, her hips rising off the bed to meet mine. Her legs wrapped around my waist and my eyes slipped closed as I moaned quietly at the new sensation.

Before I could do anything to stop her, Hayley had rolled us over so she was on top of me. I tried to protest but she pressed her finger to my lips to silence me.

"I think somebody likes being in control," I smirked, running my hands up her sides.

She smirked back at me and set a faster pace, causing my back to arch slightly and my hands to run all over her body as they tried to find somewhere to settle.

I forced myself to sit up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist immediately, causing us both to gasp and moan as I was forced deeper.

Our faces were barely an inch apart as we just watched each other.

I pushed her hair back off her slightly sweaty face and kissed her jawline and up to her lips. Her hands settled on my shoulders and mine settled on her hips as she sped up again, another gasp escaping her lips.

"Want to try something?" I smirked.

"Like what?" she panted slightly.

"Just trust me," I said, gently lifting her hips and pulling out of her. I instantly longed to be back inside of her, but I knew I wouldn't have to wait long.

I watched her lack back, looking slightly confused as to what I may be planning.

"Just trust me, it'll be good for you," I assured her as I knelt between her legs, pushing back into her in one swift movement that caused us both to moan slightly. I took her right leg in my hands and very slowly lifted it until it was over my shoulder, then repeated the same with the left leg.

"You're flexible," I smirked as she let her head fall back.

I slowly pulled out of her before changing angle slightly and pushing back in roughly.

She practically screamed in pleasure and I smirked, setting up a hard, fast pace, sweat breaking out on my forehead.

With every time I would hit her spot dead on she'd gasp or moan, increasing in volume every time. I used both hands to hold her legs over my shoulders as her hands gripped the sheets so tightly her knuckles were white.

"Matthew, oh-" she gasped as I continued my movements.

"Oh, harder," she gasped, her hands gripping my hips.

"Can't, might hurt you," I panted.

"You won't - I... Oh - fuck, please," she gasped.

I closed my eyes and moaned at her words and the effect they had on me, pushing me even closer to the edge. I complied with her request, the bed squeaking with every movement.

"C-close," I gasped out as she moaned loudly, tightening around me.

"I'm so - oh - mmm," she moaned loudly and threw her head back, gasping for breath.

With two more thrusts she was moaning my name loudly as she hit her climax. I let go and spilled inside her, burying my face into her neck to muffle the moans escaping my lips.

I slowed to a stop and gently helped her lower her legs back down as I carefully pulled out, still gasping for breath.

I dropped onto the bed beside her, her hand finding mine as we both tried to regain our composure.

I started to play with a few strands of her sweaty red hair and she tilted her head towards me and grinned.

"Why don't we do that all day every day?" she asked with a smirk.

"Oh believe me, once I'm a little bit stronger, we will," I grinned, pulling the blankets over us and scattering the rose petals all over the floor as I did so.

Her arms immediately wrapped around my waist, her leg entwining between mine and her face nuzzling into my neck affectionately.

"Wow, my head hurts," I chuckled slightly as a jolt of searing pain passed through the left side of my head.

"Just sleep," she mumbled, both her hands finding their way out from under the mess of blankets and starting to rub my head slowly.

"Mmm, thanks," I yawned, wrapping my arms around her as she continued to try and ease the pain in my head with a massage.

"Thank you for the best birthday I think I've ever had," she smiled as I closed my eyes, sleep approaching rapidly.

"Thank you for the best every day I've ever had," I mumbled, falling asleep instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Blushes*