Status: Active

Forever's Not Supposed to End

Paris - Part 1

Hayley's point of view

I sang my heart out, like every other night of the tour. I jumped, danced, threw my hair around.

I did it all like it was the last chance I'd ever get to do it.

My throat was hurting, I was exhausted, sweating, panting and desperate to sleep.

"Paris, you've been incredible. We. Are. PA-RA-MORE!" I screamed and the room erupted into chaos as we played our final song.

The second it was over I bounded off stage.

I wasn't even bothered by Zac and Josh going their own way. I'd got used to it, they'd been acting weird for the whole tour.

"Hayley, are you OK?" asked Taylor, putting his arm around me as we walked down the long hallway to our dressing room.

"Fine," I smiled quickly.

"You've been weird today... and you really should have got that doctors appointment, it's been a few weeks now," he said quietly, so that Jeremy wouldn't hear him.

"It can wait until we get home. Besides, I've been taking it really easy offstage, so that should be OK right?"

"I guess, I don't know anything about this kind of stuff so don't ask me," he grinned.

"And you still didn't tell him. That's so bad Hayles, he needs to know he's gonna be a daddy," he said quietly to me, bouncing up and down slightly as we opened the dressing room door.

"I will do, soon enough," I whispered back. I couldn't wait to get home to Matthew in a week and just tell him everything.

"You staying to hangout?" asked Jeremy, dropping onto the couch and using a towel to dab his sweaty face.

"No, I kind of just want to head back to the hotel, I'll come hangout later though," I said with a small smile.

"Catchya later alligator!" laughed Taylor and I shook my head, leaving the room and closing the door behind me.

I pulled on Matthew's hoody that I had been carrying around everywhere with me and pulled it on as I stepped out into the cold evening air.

Pulling the hood up, I started to walk faster.

I didn't want to be recognised and have to sign autographs, as much as I loved our fans, I just needed to be alone.

As I walked, the soft fabric of the hoody touched my face and I caught the scent of Matthew's aftershave. I breathed deeply and closed my eyes, imagining how good it would feel to be in his arms right at that moment.

I was so grateful we had a hotel. Sleeping on the bus was becoming awkward, especially since Josh and I were hardly speaking still.

I let myself into my room and sighed, closing the door behind me. I didn't even bother to turn on the light.

I pulled off the oversized hoody and threw it onto the bed, then paused for a moment before pulling off my sweaty tee-shirt and throwing that into the corner where I was abandoning all my dirty laundry. My room was a mess, but I didn't even care.

Walking into the bathroom, I undid my yellow skinny jeans and let them fall to my ankles.

Stepping out of them, I turned on the shower and removed my underwear, leaving me completely naked in the bathroom.

It occurred to me that I hadn't locked or even shut the bathroom door, but I couldn't even be bothered to go and fix that now. The only person who had a key to my room was either Taylor or Jeremy, whoever ended up with the spare to my room, and I knew they were both still at the venue.

I stepped into the shower, closing my eyes and sighing as the hot water hit my skin.

All of my muscles were aching and I stood perfectly still for a few moments as I waited for the water to start soothing them.

I pushed my wet hair off my face and took a deep breath as another wave of sudden nausea passed over me.

I found it funny they called it 'morning' sickness. This kid clearly couldn't tell time...

"That was quite a show tonight," came a voice from behind me.

I froze.

I knew that voice.

Matthew's point of view

"What are you- how did you? What? Huh?" stammered Hayley and I smirked as I looked at her.

"Well," I began, pulling my shirt over my head and throwing it aside.

"I missed you, a lot, and I was sulking around being emo, and Nathan decided why not escort me over here to see you," I grinned and she just stared at me.

"Oh, I need to share your shower," I smirked as she just stared at me with wide eyes, the tiniest of smiles on her lips.

I took a few more steps towards the shower, then stripped off completely as she continued to just stare.

"Wow, way to make a guy self-concious," I laughed as I stepped into the shower beside her, feeling very conscious of my naked body, which was unlike me, as I usually didn't care.

"You... you've changed so much, look at you," she grinned, her hands trailing over my toned stomach.

"You look different too, you're skinnier, and wow holy shit, where did these come from?" I smirked as my hands trailed over her chest. Her breasts were noticeably bigger than the last time I had seen or touched them.

"Hey, get off," she giggled, slapping my hands away.

"Oh I'm sure I will," I smirked, pressing my lips against hers firmly.

Her arms immediately wrapped around my neck and I held her close.

The hot water falling on us made if difficult to breathe, but I didn't care.

Seeing her felt even more incredible than I had imagined.

She let out a small moan as our hands roamed each others bodies.

I pulled back for just a moment and looked into her eyes.

That was all it took for animal instinct to take over.

I pushed her against the wall and she smirked at me, her hands finding my shoulders and her legs lifting up to wrap around my waist.

She whimpered and my breath caught in my throat as I pressed into her.

Her back arched against the wall as I set up a fast pace.

I noticed her biting her lip to keep quiet and smirked to myself.

"You don't have to keep quiet you know," I breathed in her ear and she moaned, her nails digging into my back.

"Better," I smirked, then lifting her slightly higher to get more leverage.

My eyes slipped closed, her lips found my neck and she started to bite down, hard.

I moaned and tilted my head back causing her to smirk and pull away from my neck.

"Tease," I growled, picking up the pace.

"M-more," she stammered.

I smirked at how she couldn't even talk and lifted her slightly higher again, causing her to swear loudly.

"Fuck!"

"Such a filthy mouth for such a sweet girl," I laughed, slamming into her harder.

I let out a small moan and she smirked at me, her hands now on my chest, her eyes following her hands.

I could feel myself getting close, the hot water intensifying everything I was feeling, I was determined to make her finish first though.

I trailed messy kisses down her neck, one hand leaving her hip and running up her body to settle on her breast.

"Wow," I smirked as I gently squeezed the soft flesh.

I lowered my mouth to bite down on her nipple, causing her to arch her back and moan loudly, her legs tightening around my waist.

Sensing that she was close, I gripped her hips tightly, increasing my pace, moans and broken words tumbling from my lips before I could stop them.

I watched her face carefully as she hit her climax, fixated on the way her lips made a perfect 'o' as she moaned loudly.

The feeling of all her muscles tightening around me was enough to pull me over the edge and I gasped out her name, thrusting once more before releasing inside of her with a low moan from deep in my throat.

We were both perfectly still for a moment, the hot water still pouring over us before I looked up at her face to see her smiling at me.

I helped her lower her legs down and tried to catch my breath.

"So, hi," she laughed and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Hey," I grinned.

"How you doin'?" she asked with another wide smile.

"Pretty fucking great right now. How about yourself?" I asked, kissing her forehead, trying to get my breath back.

"On top of the world," she beamed, hugging me tightly.

"Wow you're all tense," I noticed as I ran my hands over her back and neck.

"I know, it's from rocking out," she winced, stretching slightly.

"Let's get cleaned up and I can give you the best massage ever," I kissed her cheek before grabbing the shower gel and lathering some in my hands before starting to rub it all over her body.

"You're adorable," she laughed, pushing my hands away.

"You're just so... fuck... you're so hot," I mumbled, my eyes wandering over her body again.

I could tell there would be a second round in our near future, but I really wanted to temporarily cool things off and do what I came here to do.

There was a lot of giggling and kissing and touching as we washed each other off in the shower, before we both got dry and headed back into her bedroom.

I pulled on my boxers and dropped onto the bed, laying flat on my back with my arms and legs spread out like a starfish.

"I still can't quite believe you're really here," she said, shaking her head slightly as she climbed onto the bed next to me, still naked.

"I still can't quite believe I'm really here either. Damn I missed you so bad," I smiled as she lay down, instantly pulling her into my arms. She nuzzled her face into my neck and I felt her smiling as she curled up close to me, her hand on my bare chest.

"I love you," I said quietly, kissing the top of her head.

She looked up at me, her eyes shining with tears.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, my thumb gently brushing her cheek, pushing her wet hair aside.

"I'm just so happy right now, I love you so much," she smiled and shifted up the bed slightly so our faces were level.

I pulled the sheets over us and she draped one leg over mine, our arms around each other.

"So... can I take my beautiful lady out tonight in this beautiful city?" I asked and Hayley smiled.

"You aren't tired?" she asked, looking slightly surprised.

"No, I feel pretty great," I smiled. For once I wasn't lying to her. I felt amazing, almost like normal, like nothing had ever happened at all.

"What were you thinking? Because, I kind of just want to stay here and cuddle and be naked," she mumbled, kissing my cheek and then burying her face in my neck.

"Something nice... I'm sure it's not too late to get dinner somewhere, drinks, dancing, whatever takes your fancy, anything you want, even if its staying right here," I smiled, kissing her nose.

I was quickly losing my confidence, I was having doubts about if I could actually ask her tonight.

"I don't want to drink, that's for sure," she said quickly. Maybe a little too quickly.

"You still been feeling sick huh?" I asked and she nodded slightly.

"You poor thing," I said, kissing her forehead, my hands trailing up to her shoulders.

"If I flip over can I get that back rub? Pretty please?" she gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"Of course," I laughed and she flipped over.

I started to rub her neck and shoulders and she sighed, starting to relax a little bit.

"Damn it, you're really tense," I said quietly as I tried to relax her muscles with my fingers.

"My neck is killing me," she mumbled.

I placed a gentle kiss on the back of her neck as my hands continued to work on her shoulders.

She moaned quietly and I closed my eyes, trying to stop myself getting turned on again but her tiny whimpers and the feeling of her perfectly soft skin were proving too much.

I found my hands moving down her back and onto her sides, all over her body. I could hear her breathing speed up.

"You know," she said as I snaked my hands around to her front, running over her perfectly flat stomach and then higher to cup her breasts.

"I know what?" I mumbled in her ear, then kissed it.

"I don't think we should go out, I wouldn't mind keeping you right here all night," she said, turning her head to smirk at me.

"You think so do you?" I smirked as my hands continued to trail all over her body.

I could do nothing to stop my bodies inevitable reaction to her.

She rolled back over to face me and deliberately pressed her body against mine, looking at me with a look of sheer lust on her face.

"What?" I grinned and she just shook her head and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So. Is Matthew going to completely lose his nerve?

Or is Hayley going to wear him out? ;)

Come on guys, do we think he's going to ask her in the next chapter or not? And... the big question... is she going to tell him her secret?

I love you guys for your comments, I really do :) <3