Status: Active ;) Faster updates when there are comments :)

But If I Share My Secret, You're Gonna Have to Keep It

Nineteen.

"Morgan!Morgan baby what are you doing?!" Adam exclaimed, running into the back of the bus where I was. I didn't answer, just continued throwing all of my shit into a bag. "Where are you going? Who was that on the phone?" he asked, attempting to take things out of my bag. "It was your girlfriend;I can't believe I even came in the first place."I told him pushing him away from me. "What girlfriend Morgan? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Adam exclaimed, beginning to yell. I shifted my body to face him, all I saw was shear confusion on his face. "You know, foreign super model. The one you told me you dumped." I grabbed my packed bag and headed for the door; thankfully for me we were at a stop. I opened the door and ran out as fast as I possibly could.Not looking back at the bus behind me, or the man calling my name. Not knowing where I was, nor where I was going;I was just running away from yet another heartache.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long. I'VE BEEN SLACKIN'. I hope you've enjoied it so far. But here's the deal my lovely readers, I will not update a story until I have gotten at least two or three comments for the newest chapter I've written. I want you to tell me what you think. I have no idea if you like it or what you would like to see happen in the story unless you tell me. I WANNA KNOW :) So please don't be a silent reader and comment :)