Status: Active ;) Faster updates when there are comments :)

But If I Share My Secret, You're Gonna Have to Keep It

Two.

His tattooed and wonderfully toned arms were shown off nicely in a tight black tee. His brown eyes pierced mine like they had done countless times before this day. CeeLo and Christina had already had their introductions, Blake turned to the one person who didn't need one,"And this is Adam." "I know. We've met."I said. Blake looked at me as if I'd said something wrong,"I didn't know you knew eachother." I rolled my eyes at his comment,"There are some things I do keep to myself Blake." CeeLo, Blake, and Christina looked at eachother and slowly walked away. "What the fuck Shelton, you douche."He simply smiled at me and continued walking. "Long time no see Moe"Adam smiled. "With good reason"I laughed.I turned on my heels and began to walk away before he grabbed my arm,he looked up at me with pleading eyes "I'm sorry for everything. I never told you that." I clawed his hand off of me and looked at him with nothing but anger,"Go fuck that whore Anne again. I don't want an empty apology."
♠ ♠ ♠
These first two chapters were just so you could get a feel for the story. Stay with me, i promise what I have in mind is good. Comments?